Universe/Classics

madman1366

Thinking about Universe, I was wondering how people would feel if Hasbro decided to go back and do a series of figs based off the secondary characters we've seen throughout the years that never got a figure of their very own.

Now in this, one could also think of some characters that got out through the repaint treatment, but I'm talking about finally having a figure of their own.

Such as Alpha Trion. Orion Pax. Dion.

From later series....Wing Dagger (and his buddy that got killed I forgot his name). Some of the more interesting looking fodderbots from the end of Energon.

I'm sure there are plenty of other side characters that could make for some cool new figs. Would people be cool with that, or would they rather see "more deserving" characters get new molds?

I couldn't care less about the newer shows bots but the G1's have to more figures

Like you said Madman

Alpha Trion Orion Pax. Dion.

and maybe an Arcee from G1

I'm still wondering why after 20 years we don't have a G1 version of Arcee

And another thought the female Autobots from the episode that introduced the female Transformers to us

I couldn't care less about the newer shows bots but the G1's have to more figures

Like you said Madman

Alpha Trion Orion Pax. Dion.

and maybe an Arcee from G1

I'm still wondering why after 20 years we don't have a G1 version of Arcee

And another thought the female Autobots from the episode that introduced the female Transformers to us

I think Hasbro is still very hesitant about releasing female Transformers... Especially one that is pink...

I don't care what they do...I just wanna see a Classics Trailbreaker. :D

Don't really care about the side characters.

There are a lot of "line" characters that would be good for updates. As mentioned above, Trailbreaker and a lot of the mini-bots.

Didn't they say they intended to do all the Triplechangers (if they could) in Classics? I'd think that meant AS Classics and not just crappy "Universe" repaints with one mode, but...well, I can hope eh? lol

A few more that I think would be neat are the drones Megatron was leading in War Dawn. The good part of that idea is the fact that they are army builders, so lots of people buying up multiples!

Or how about the Cybertron modes we saw in MTMTE?

I'd also like to see Wreck-Gar, along with generic Junkions. (more army builders) but have them made so that one bot can ride on another one in alt mode. That would be sweet!

Well you already know what I'm gonna say... @lol@

ARCEE!!! And the FEMBOTS!! :D

Well you already know what I'm gonna say... @lol@

ARCEE!!! And the FEMBOTS!! :D

From the Transformers Panel Report... They know we want Arcee... I wonder what is keeping them... Maybe it is that tough to make a female robot that is not a spider...

There were a handful of female TFs. Some worked better than others (Airrazor comes to mind) and some just sucked (Transmetal Black Arachnia and Thunderblast). The main problem is trying to get a "female" TF LOOK female. The above to "suck" cases went too far in trying. Animated Black Arachnia is adequate but sacrifices too much in her alt. mode.

Thunderblast wasn't too bad. She looked female but her transformation was odd. She was basically a shell-former. Arcee could work if we sacrificed some parts for her car parts. Her lower legs could have a little car kibble so that it all has some place to go.

I really excited about the new Universe Legends figures, like the Jazz & Hound wave coming out about now and the slide show pictures from SDCC. If they can keep the quality up, like the pics of Brawn and Cosmos indicate, I think this would be a perfect home for new, original-sculpt versions of the minibots. Especially since the small size was so central to their characters that they seem a little wrong in the bigger classes (Powerglide sure comes to mind...). And though some may not like it, I think Hasbro would rather try the unusual characters in a less expensive scale first, as was the case with Energon Scout-class Arcee. However, I think a TFA Arcee would do for my Classics collection anyways, judging by how much I like their Black Arachnia (the cartoony proportions here aren't far off from what we saw on the fems in "Search for Alpha Trion").