Anyone else still lacking Wave 9

darthhenning

I've been hunting for wave 9 for the past three and a half weeks and nada. Even the places that had them on their shipping lists for last week haven't gotten them yet.

I was just wondering if any other TNIs are still hunting fruitlessly.

@can@

Add me to the list.

I'm still waiting for BBTS to get them in. Hopefully I don't get screwed on these like I did Wave 6 and 8, by not hunting for them in stores and relying on BBTS to come through. I shouldn't though, since I pre-ordered the day they came up on the site.

A buddy of mine picked me up Hawk from a comic store in Ottawa, so they are up here as of this past week. Give them time, tomorrow is the usual day of the week for stuff coming into the specialty stores.

I've only seen like 3-4 of the figures from each wave and multiple waves on the shelves together... i think the current ones on the shelves here are that snakeyes with the knives on his chest, spirit, some troopers, and the duke with flag.... so whatever wave/s those are from...

I've only seen like 3-4 of the figures from each wave and multiple waves on the shelves together... i think the current ones on the shelves here are that snakeyes with the knives on his chest, spirit, some troopers, and the duke with flag.... so whatever wave/s those are from...

Wave 7.

Wave 9 hit about 3 weeks ago, over the weekend at all of my local Wal-Mart's and I was able to get a complete set, plus extra's for my troop building. Some of the fig's sat for a week, before finally being bought, but no more restocks of wave 9 since that initial drop.

I saw about 50 Vipers this past weekend when I made my rounds to all the Walmarts, Target, and TRU in my area but nothing more.

the rest of the wave was around earlier this month and I picked up what I needed then

Wave 7.

that made me cringe a bit... i guess i missed the two days waves 3,4,5, and 6 were in stores i think the only figures i saw in the store from those waves was zartan, snow job, and flash (would have got him but i bought snow job instead and i didn't have much money on me, i was getting other stuff too)

weird thing though is that I've seen wave 8 cc and roadblock but that was before i saw the ones i mentioned earlier... i think the cc with the crystals is still at walmart actually.

I don't have them either. They've hit here several times, but I've never been fast enough to get them before they are all gone and I'm left looking at Cartoon Wild Bill time and time again.

Add me to the list.

I'm still waiting for BBTS to get them in. Hopefully I don't get screwed on these like I did Wave 6 and 8, by not hunting for them in stores and relying on BBTS to come through. I shouldn't though, since I pre-ordered the day they came up on the site.

Ditto.

DO NOT DOUBT BBTS.

THEY WILL NOT FAIL YOU IF YOU ARE PURE OF HEART.

Tom

I know they will eventually, they just haven't gotten it in yet, that's all I'm saying.

Nope Nothing in Lafayette, LA

I found Bazooka and a Snow Serpent on Monday. Other than that I haven't seen anythig else from wave 9. I have a case on pre-order from BBTS so I'm not too worried about this wave. And I only ever found part of wave 8... which is fine. I'm glad I never found Major Bludd as the one in the desert pack is better. Still wouldn't mind finding the Artic SE though. Everything else though, I'm current on. DVD and the new vehicle packs are pretty plentiful right now around here.

I know they will eventually, they just haven't gotten it in yet, that's all I'm saying.

I've more or less sworn off EVER shopping at retail for G.I. Joes or Transformers again. I may stop by a store and look if I happen to be in the area, but intentionally hunting for toys? At nearly $5.00 a gallon for an increasingly popular (therefore, rare) series of toys?

I say the little bit BBTS charges for it's own profit and the S&H are a worthwhile loss when it costs me nearly a hundred bucks to fill up my truck. I realise I'm in Iraq so I'm not one to complain, but I think it took me to come back on leave and realize how costly and fruitless toy hunting in person has become.

Tom

A buddy of mine picked me up Hawk from a comic store in Ottawa, so they are up here as of this past week. Give them time, tomorrow is the usual day of the week for stuff coming into the specialty stores.

Yeah, one store here in Calgary got a single case last Wednesday, but the other 4 specialty stores didn't get one among them. Hopefully they'll get them today. Guess where I'm going after work.

@can@