Moshbot

Superman Movie Masters

After the great work the 4 horsemen did with Batman movie masters, would you like to see Superman MM??

Brandon Routh as Superman, Kevin Spacey as Luthor, and maybe Brando as Jor-El.

I`d also like to see 70´s Supers, 89 Bats, Returns and Forever MM

I`d totally get em, what about you?

After the great work the 4 horsemen did with Batman movie masters, would you like to see Superman MM??

Wouldn't mind 'em, but no Governator Mister Freeze? Four Horsemen sculpted Richard Pryor? Imagine the possibilities.

Yes. Yes I would buy them. Probably nothing from "Batman & Robin", but if they make a Dr. Chase Meridian... I'd probably buy that.

I'd definitely get them. I'd love to see a Christopher Reeve Superman released but not sure it will ever happen. I would also love to see a decent Penguin from Batman Returns. I even would get Arnold's Mr. Freeze. The movie and all sucked but he still looked pretty neat.

My only real problem is that if we buy figures based on Batman Forever or Batman & Robin, Joel Schuemaker may feel as if someone really enjoyed his take on a great character. He may even think we forgive him and throw his hat into the ring to direct another Comic book movie, because after this year, studios are going to green light more than we've ever seen. I know Marvel has release their schedule for the next few years, but Warner Bros. may try to milk the success of The Dark Knight and license other characters to quickly.

MM, i guess I`ll have t be more specific, specially in the forever line (which wasn´t a bad movie after all IMO).

Batman 89 and Joker 89

Batman Returns suit, Penguin and Catwoman

Batman Forever SONAR suit (I love that costume), Robin (the horsemen could and should remove the nipples), Riddler with the suit he used when he first met Dent). Two Face.

If a Batman and Robin MM line was produced, I´d say go ahead, just sand down those horrible nipples.(the costumes are cool, I think)

As for Christopher Reeve, I`d just like to see him as Supes, Zod and maybe. . maaaaaaaaaaybeeeeeee, nuclear man (there aren´t many villains to choose from, really, just the other two Zod partners, but I would settle for Zod)

I would love to see a Christopher reeve superman figure with his likeness

Something we never got when his movies came out

Hmmm, *leans back in chair, scratches new groth stubble on chin & say*........................................no.

to me its one of thoes ideas that might sound good on paper, or to the Superman fantic, but I simply have more than enough Supermen in my DCD collection.

Maby if DCD didn't abuse the major 3 as "stapel" figures to push new figure lines so gosh darn often, then maby Superman MM would be of more interest to me.

So like I said, its a no for me. At least while I can still look forward to tons & tons of new WW Batmen & supemen yet to come in all the future DCD lines.

I posted a thread just like this when the MM first came out, but since I REALLY, really want a Chris Reeves Supes, I'll say it again!

Christopher Reeves Superman

Zod

Ursa

Non

Geene Hackman Lex

and yes........Nuclear Man

Also a Michael Keaton Batman and anyone else form the Tim Burton movies would get my money.

Wouldn't mind 'em, but no Governator Mister Freeze? Four Horsemen sculpted Richard Pryor? Imagine the possibilities.

hey ahnold was da only good ting in da movie. wat killed da dinosaurs? da ice age.

he was great and so funny. i think that was the problem in that movie. arnie is a funny guy. what do you want, he delivered. lol.