DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

My Target finally got the Lex Luthor 3 pack. However they are $16.99 & they can keep 'em! @grumpy@

Ha and the Marvel U figures took over 4 pegs from them too. Now JLU has 2 pegs & DCIH has 2. They still mix them up too!

I did the reset in my Target for the figures and I was like wtf?

But I blame Mattel for this they have been doing things like this going all the way back to the origional Battlestar Galactica line way back in 1978 and it continues through today

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like Walmart is getting some exclusive sets.

http://www.superposeable.blogspot.com/

DC Infinite Heroes

6 Pack Assortment 2708468322 $34.97 (Walmart prices)

Titans 27808472776 $34.97

OMAC Attack 27084826778 $34.97

Doomsday 2708482658 $34.97

the titans pack must be the one the internet stores had for pre-order that was canceled. if so it is a definite for me. the rest i would have to see.

I've been tempted to get a couple of these to go with my Fury Files, but everytime I pass because of the ridiculous 1985 T-crotch and big, doughy looking monkey hands.

Joint the hips and give me small hands with swivel wrists. It would improve these 100%. As it is now, I'm looking at taking parts like Batman's head and Flash's head/torso and making customs w GI Joe and Marvel parts.

Why the heck is Mattel so stuck in he 80s? Sheesh.

they haven't had a new wave of these in months right?? what gives

I think they are still waiting on Walmart to catch up on getting the merchandise in the stores. Especially if they are going to be pushing WM exclusive 6-packs. Also, they are having to clear out the glut of wave 1 clogging shelves in certain areas. That must be why these are showing up at places like TJMaxx and Ollie' Discounts.

I've been tempted to get a couple of these to go with my Fury Files, but everytime I pass because of the ridiculous 1985 T-crotch and big, doughy looking monkey hands.

Joint the hips and give me small hands with swivel wrists. It would improve these 100%. As it is now, I'm looking at taking parts like Batman's head and Flash's head/torso and making customs w GI Joe and Marvel parts.

Why the heck is Mattel so stuck in he 80s? Sheesh.

I've been checking on these since I haven't found Batman yet, and I've been to three TJ Maxx locations. Only one carried these and they were the Shazam, Black Hand and Guy Gardner singles for 3.99.

I would be stunned if the axe didn't drop on this line soon. I give it one more year at the very most.

I give it less.

Only vehicles or playsets would spark new interest on them.

for the price and quality on these....they should hit the clearance bin.

I would be stunned if the axe didn't drop on this line soon. I give it one more year at the very most.

I give it less.

Only vehicles or playsets would spark new interest on them.

for the price and quality on these....they should hit the clearance bin.

In a pathetic attempt at an eleventh hour save, Mattel is trying to correct the least of this line's problems by adding additional articulation to future figures. Suspiciously though, only ONE future release, Animal-Man, has been thus far been shown to have this additional articulation. This will show itself to be waaayyy too little and way too late. Anyone who's seen that Animal-Man prototype will confirm that it is indeed additional articulation but on the same old crude sculpt and no doubt for the same all-too high price.

It's a shame though because this line didn't have to go this way. Sadly, every decision made from its inception has been the wrong one. I've never seen a toy line so mishandled. EVer! Not the 200x Masters of the Universe line. Not JLU...although that one is close! Not DCUC. This one has been the worst. I honestly can't think of a single positive thing to say about this line other than Reverse Flash wasn't bad and if handled better, it could've been a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow just wow! My Target actually had newer figures! Blue/Gray Batman, black variant Joker, Jay Garrick, Ray Palmer, Lex Luthor, Alexander Luthor, & Nightwing.

I stopped by TJ Maxx & found a Star Sapphire & Power Girl for $3.99.

Meijer has their 3 packs on sale for $9.88 again. Same old wave 1's.

DC Infinite Heroes on clearance For those that care......

TJ Maxx has the DC Infinite Heroes on clearance for $3.99. I don't know if this line is over but makes sense as I see them peg warming everywhere. Good selection at TJ's....Powergirl, Question, Adam Strange, Star Saphire and more. I picked up Batman and Batwoman

Also of interest...Five Below has a TON of Indiana Jones figures in stock. Deluxe sets are $5 and single and Titanium sets are $3...probably not a big deal to most but just wanted to mention it due to the fact that they have a TON....seriously, about 60 to 75 sets....great time to fill in the gaps (like I did) or start from scratch

austin apartment locators

Oak Engineered Flooring Brushed Oiled