DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

If there supposed to be 3 3/4 inch why are they smaller then the Star Wars figures?

Because 3 3/4" in today's figures seems to mean anything from 3 1/2" to 4". Most of the IH figures are 3 3/4" on the button; Shazam seems to be closer to 4". SW figs seem to be more like 3 7/8". :)

Its prob better to use scale mesurements. Like Cat Woman is gonna be smaller that Bats or Joker because she is supose to be that way. Not all the figs are ment to be 3& 3/4".

Ok, so if 12" equals 1:6 scale, then I guess 6" equals 1:24 scale, sooooo i'd estimate the IH line is about 1:48 scale? How's that, is my math right?

Its prob better to use scale mesurements. Like Cat Woman is gonna be smaller that Bats or Joker because she is supose to be that way. Not all the figs are ment to be 3& 3/4".

I know that, you should see the Leia figures and she is about as tall as the young Boba Fett

Ok, so if 12" equals 1:6 scale, then I guess 6" equals 1:24 scale, sooooo i'd estimate the IH line is about 1:48 scale? How's that, is my math right?

3 3/4" is usually considered 1:18 scale, AFAIK.

3 3/4" is usually considered 1:18 scale, AFAIK.

now that I think about it yeah, they do look small enough to fit my 1:18 die cast model cars.

FRAC

Were seeing nothing new here at all

We just reset the action figure aisle on friday and the Infinite Heroes we put up are the same wave we put up last summer when we did the last reset

This id fustrating

I would like see a Batman also

What is up with Mattel?

Dunno. At my local Target I recently found a Power Girl, Star Sapphire, and Black Adam, but that's all that I've seen new in a bit at Target. I did find the Flash I/WW/MM and Supergirl/Bizarro/Wonder Girl pack at Wal-Mart, but the distribution still seems pretty wonky.

Dunno. At my local Target I recently found a Power Girl, Star Sapphire, and Black Adam, but that's all that I've seen new in a bit at Target. I did find the Flash I/WW/MM and Supergirl/Bizarro/Wonder Girl pack at Wal-Mart, but the distribution still seems pretty wonky.

Where do you guys live?

I love it how people say they have in there area and you go to see where there from and they don't have it posted

Where do you guys live?

I love it how people say they have in there area and you go to see where there from and they don't have it posted

I'm in middle GA.

I just found a Question with a trenchcoat - I guess that's a variant? I had no idea they were doing variants with this line.

NO FAIR!! You wont love it like me, you better give it to me for safe keeping. Its the only logical course of action LOL.

lol - I know, it's always those dummies that don't know what they're even looking at that find the cool stuff, now I'm that dummy!

I just got into these after getting Hush the other day, and I think I'm hooked!

I know to some of you you allready know this but to me its weird

Walmart reset there toys and I couldn't believ I see a 3 pack sitting on their shelves

The only thing my Walmart carried was the Batman movie line because the catered to yech....Marvel

I just found a Question with a trenchcoat - I guess that's a variant? I had no idea they were doing variants with this line.

NO FAIR!! You wont love it like me, you better give it to me for safe keeping. Its the only logical course of action LOL.

lol - I know, it's always those dummies that don't know what they're even looking at that find the cool stuff, now I'm that dummy!

I just got into these after getting Hush the other day, and I think I'm hooked!

Yes well now that your bout of beginers luck is over, welcome to the club.

People it getting ugly as hell out there. I just came back from makeing a few rounds at the big 3 and at the TRU i found several Oa 6packs and Battel for Metropilis set with several figs missing from them. Like the John Stewards and Hal Jordans were missing, and the Captian Adams were missing.

So be carful if you plan on buying any of these because the theives are chomping at the bit.

Today was the first I've seen of any of these around here. I went by Wally World today at lunch and found some of the 3-packs. I picked up the set with Green Arrow, Green Lantern, & Black Canary. They still had the sets with the Thanagarians, Superman, & Golden Age Flash.