DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

Thanks for the awesome heads up. I checked my Marshall's and found the GL/Star Sapphire/Black Hand and Batwoman/Nightwing/Robin 3 packs! Saw the Animal Man 3 pack but my son decided to pass on it. All we need now is that Sinestro/Parallax/Stewart. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Well I did find some at TJ Maxx!

Harbringer vs Shadow Demons

&

Sinestro/Parallax/John Stewart translucent

$5.99 each

The Marshalls I stopped at didn't have anything.

I still would like some more Flash rogues & that Ravager set. -_-

I've got some of those Public Enemies figures for trade just in case. ;)

• Like 1

Nice Goldbug! DId they have anymore of the Sinestro 3 pack? I will check out a TJ Maxx this weekend when we go visit my mother in law.

Nope they only had one of each. I was hoping for the other two 3 packs also.

I left behind the Animal Man set & the Gotham Knights animated set.

I just checked another TJ Maxx with no luck.

On the other hand...

#WTF# no real DCIH news at all?! Even though through out the last few Q&A's they said they had a big announcement. Is there anything else planned by Mattel for tomorrow? The Marvel U reveals are tomorrow.

I got my SDCC Starro set today, and I have to admit, if they had started out with these figures, this line would have taken off. The Aquaman and Flash from this set are two of the best DCIH figures released.

• Like 1

I got my SDCC Starro set today, and I have to admit, if they had started out with these figures, this line would have taken off. The Aquaman and Flash from this set are two of the best DCIH figures released.

I'm hoping to get this set. The pictures of the figures looked really good.

I read in passing that they said they had plans, but couldn't reveal anything yet...while a giant GL logo appeared on the screen. Take that for what you will.

Well, the JLU line is certainly a line breathing its last gasps but that still managed to make a showing at SDCC with a few new items.

It did look like a nice set. I've heard of huge problems with the flimsiness of these newer figures with the newer articulation and their tendency to break easily. I hope they've fixed those problems by the time they got to this set.

Having said that, while it's a nice package, it's fifty bucks and I don't like it THAT much!

It did look like a nice set. I've heard of huge problems with the flimsiness of these newer figures with the newer articulation and their tendency to break easily. I hope they've fixed those problems by the time they got to this set.

Having said that, while it's a nice package, it's fifty bucks and I don't like it THAT much!

I haven't had any problems with these figures. The articulation is good and the figures look nice. I wish they had started out making figures like this.

Ebay006.jpg

• Like 1

Well I recently got the SDCC DC Infinite Heroes exclusive set. I had offered to take them off the hands of a DC Classics collector since all he wanted was Starro & the little Starros. Besides I didn't really care about that character either at all.

First up Martian Manhunter who is just a comic repaint of the single carded version. Nothing really interesting to see here. I prefer the single any way.

th_IMG_0718.jpg

Next we have classic Wonder Woman. She is a completely new sculpt. The legs now have the same articulation as the male counterparts. Also new is the ball jointed shoulder articulation. Alas still no elbow or wrist movement. However she gets an accessory! *GASP* :o Her golden lasso is cool yet a little large. I wasn't expecting to like this figure but she is OK.

th_IMG_0726.jpg

Then we get an all updated the Flash figure! It is a vast improvement over the others. I guess this one is supposed to be Barry Allen Flash. The other in the pic is Wally West Flash. According to the lightning design on his belt. This is one of the figures I was looking forward to and was not disappointed.

th_IMG_0721.jpg

I was not expecting to like this Hal Jordan figure. However I was mistaken! It appears they have given him a whole new head sculpt! I don't know why but he looks taller too. He uses the same t-waist construction. This is the 2nd new body with the better arms & legs. He also comes with an accessory! A green fist construct that appears to be a shrunken from the JLU figure accessory.

th_IMG_0720.jpg

Finally the figure everyone bought the set for, mostly. Aquaman gets his due in figure form. He is pretty nice! Even has fins on his legs! I dislike the painted on scale details. I guess Mattel hasn't figured out how to make that detail. They could have used it on Deathstroke too. Hasbro has it down with Marvel Universe Captain America. I will probably repaint his yellow gloves green.

th_IMG_0732.jpg http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr209/Autobot_Goldbug/superheroes/IMG_0729.jpg http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr209/Autobot_Goldbug/superheroes/Page_1.jpg

Well I recently got the SDCC DC Infinite Heroes exclusive set. I had offered to take them off the hands of a DC Classics collector since all he wanted was Starro & the little Starros. Besides I didn't really care about that character either at all.

First up Martian Manhunter who is just a comic repaint of the single carded version. Nothing really interesting to see here. I prefer the single any way.

th_IMG_0718.jpg

Next we have classic Wonder Woman. She is a completely new sculpt. The legs now have the same articulation as the male counterparts. Also new is the ball jointed shoulder articulation. Alas still no elbow or wrist movement. However she gets an accessory! *GASP* :o Her golden lasso is cool yet a little large. I wasn't expecting to like this figure but she is OK.

th_IMG_0726.jpg

Then we get an all updated the Flash figure! It is a vast improvement over the others. I guess this one is supposed to be Barry Allen Flash. The other in the pic is Wally West Flash. According to the lightning design on his belt. This is one of the figures I was looking forward to and was not disappointed.

th_IMG_0721.jpg

I was not expecting to like this Hal Jordan figure. However I was mistaken! It appears they have given him a whole new head sculpt! I don't know why but he looks taller too. He uses the same t-waist construction. This is the 2nd new body with the better arms & legs. He also comes with an accessory! A green fist construct that appears to be a shrunken from the JLU figure accessory.

th_IMG_0720.jpg

Finally the figure everyone bought the set for, mostly. Aquaman gets his due in figure form. He is pretty nice! Even has fins on his legs! I dislike the painted on scale details. I guess Mattel hasn't figured out how to make that detail. They could have used it on Deathstroke too. Hasbro has it down with Marvel Universe Captain America. I will probably repaint his yellow gloves green.

th_IMG_0732.jpg http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr209/Autobot_Goldbug/superheroes/IMG_0729.jpg http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr209/Autobot_Goldbug/superheroes/Page_1.jpg

Great summation of the figures. I will probably end up using Wonder Woman's Lasso with my DCUC Wonder Woman. I do really like the new Flash sculpt and the Aquaman figure is awesome. Like I have said before, these are the figures that Mattel should have started this line with.

• Like 1

LOL thanks! That was really weird. I just used mine +1's to take of your neg and then reward you for your kindness lol. Weird!

Someone must really dislike infinite heroes if they are just going to try and neg everyone even posting about them!

LOL thanks! That was really weird. I just used mine +1's to take of your neg and then reward you for your kindness lol. Weird!

Someone must really dislike infinite heroes if they are just going to try and neg everyone even posting about them!

Who knows, I just think some people have nothing better to do than give out negative rep points, even though they don't really mean anything in the big picture.

Anyway, I have been scouring my local TJ Maxx's and Marshall's looking for the Ravager/Dr. Light/Robin 3-pack and the Heatwave/Trickster/Flash 3-pack. I am also on the look out at Ollie's for the Doomsday 6-pack because they had the Mallah's Revenge 6-packs for $10 a while back.