DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

I haven't seen these figures in a long while

Ironically someone on The Fwoosh believes they could become Target exclusives just like JLU figures.

THAT would suck!

]2da2150b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting...

http://kastorskorner.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=569&Itemid=54

Kastor: A lot of toy lines are moving towards the 3 3/4 scale figures, but it seems that the DCIH are reaching the end of the line. Is there any chance the line can be revamped to be smaller scaled DCUC figures with the same articulation, or will the JLU be the only smaller scaled DC figures?

Matty: We will have announcements about our 3 ¾-inch scale figures at SDCC. We do have big plans for this scale in 2011!

http://www.infinitehollywood.com/2010/06/mattel-q-june-15th-2010.html

Where does DCIH stand? Many fans have said they rarely see figures and it seems there hasn't been much news outside of a couple of new figures and the SDCC exclusives. Should we expect more DC Infinite Heroes buzz after SDCC or at the show?

We’ll have some big news for our 3 ¾-inch figures to reveal at SDCC. Stay tuned!

http://www.itsalltrue.net/?p=6289

3) Esbat asks: Many Infinite Heroes collectors could use the C&Cs in their collections, but it’s cost prohibitive unless you buy DCUCs. Has Mattel ever thought about releasing older C&Cs complete and packed with a new DCIH similar to Hasbro’s Gigantic Battles line?

We have looked into this and it’s possible down the road that we may re-release older C&C figures. For right now they will remain an incentive for those who buy all the figures in a wave.

th_DCIH02.jpg

Well the one Target here which had no pegs for DCIH now has them restocked.

I never did see the wave here that had Giganta so I missed out getting her

But you have that set up similiar the way I have my Heroes of Cybertron figures with Unicron

God that Deathstroke is horrible.

That Deathstroke is one of the best DCIH figures ever released, and it has MU articulation along with very nice paint apps. Seriously, everyone wants to cry because he does not come with pack in weapons, but when you see the figure in person, it really does not matter. I guess if you hate the entire line, you would hate the Deathstroke too. If you like this line at all though, and if you like Deathstroke at all, this is a MUST HAVE figure. Definately my favorite of this new wave. So what if he does not come with pack in weapons.

I haven't looked at this thread in a while, but in response: I don't give a hoot if he comes with weapons, although for the price they ask for these things, they should. My problem with that figure is the paintjob.

I saw a wonder girl today at Target and had to look twice. New, in-package figure with major paint wear right on the boobs so you could see the flesh color paint underneith. Oooookay. (It MIGHT have been a repackage, didn't care enough to look close).

Even more shocking was the braizen $9 price tag! $9 for what???

I saw a wonder girl today at Target and had to look twice. New, in-package figure with major paint wear right on the boobs so you could see the flesh color paint underneith. Oooookay. (It MIGHT have been a repackage, didn't care enough to look close).

Even more shocking was the braizen $9 price tag! $9 for what???

WOW! $9! :blink: At Target???

Mine has them for $6.99 & Kmart sells them for $1 more of course.

Just way to much money for me to spend on these, I originally started buying DCUC because they were $8 each when they came out. I sold mine a few months ago because it was just to much these days! I originally got into collecting figures because it was affordable and I liked the hunt for new figures and finding old ones at tag/garage sales or estate sales. I don't want to light up the price debate, but the most I would pay for these now more articulated smaller size figures is $5! Goldbugs collection makes me want to buy them but I just can't bring myself to do it!

Everything that I have bought in this line has been on clearance.

Yeah I found a bunch on clearance.

Tuseday Morning has singles for $2.99

Big Lots had some too.

TJMaxx/Marshalls has 3 packs for $5.99

Walmart is trying to get rid of singles for $5. Titans 6 pack is $20

TRU has some on clearance too.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone found the Doomsday 6-pack?

I got it online at walmart.com. Now they are sold out.

Over on the Fwoosh someone has found...

robin/ dr light/ ravager

and

trickster/ flash/ heatwave

sets at TJMaxx for $6.99

Has anyone found the Doomsday 6-pack?

I got it online at walmart.com. Now they are sold out.

Over on the Fwoosh someone has found...

robin/ dr light/ ravager

and

trickster/ flash/ heatwave

sets at TJMaxx for $6.99

Awesome, I just saw those up on Ebay, I guess the Marshall's/Ross/Tj Maxx runs are back in play.

Have a question? Has Mattle done Darkseid and his men in the DCIH figure size before. If not I would like to get a few of them that is if Mattle is still doing them?

Have a question? Has Mattle done Darkseid and his men in the DCIH figure size before. If not I would like to get a few of them that is if Mattle is still doing them?

Nope they haven't done those.

We'll find out in a week on what Mattel is planning on.

Nope they haven't done those.

We'll find out in a week on what Mattel is planning on.

I hope they relaunch this line but with better looking figures.

• Like 1