DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

God that Deathstroke is horrible.

That Deathstroke is one of the best DCIH figures ever released, and it has MU articulation along with very nice paint apps. Seriously, everyone wants to cry because he does not come with pack in weapons, but when you see the figure in person, it really does not matter. I guess if you hate the entire line, you would hate the Deathstroke too. If you like this line at all though, and if you like Deathstroke at all, this is a MUST HAVE figure. Definately my favorite of this new wave. So what if he does not come with pack in weapons.

I think the weapons thing might be an issue for some, the issue for me was that he's painted silver. I saw the Mattel answer is that they used the color guide provided by DC< but I don't buy that for a second. As for weapons, I have mine equipt with: Staff from MU Moon Knight, Sword for Wolverine Origins Deadpool and various guns from different Joe figures.

Hey Everyone,

I don't collect this line for a number of reasons but I think these have much better distribution than DCU. I like all the figures designs and i hope they'll bring them into the DCU classics.

I did note in the responses by Mattel this month that there seems to be a general vagueness in their answers that may indicate that this line will not continue for that much longer.

The answers seemed to say the DCIH is not being picked up strongly by retailers.

I don't know if anyone else got that feeling.

regards

Joshua

Hey Everyone,

I don't collect this line for a number of reasons but I think these have much better distribution than DCU. I like all the figures designs and i hope they'll bring them into the DCU classics.

I did note in the responses by Mattel this month that there seems to be a general vagueness in their answers that may indicate that this line will not continue for that much longer.

The answers seemed to say the DCIH is not being picked up strongly by retailers.

I don't know if anyone else got that feeling.

regards

Joshua

Well Walmart here as put all theirs on clearance.

TRU has them on clearance. It didn't help that they had their exclusive as ridiculous high prices.

Meijer had already cleared theirs out.

Kmart had them on clearance then kept them. This is where I found the newest ones recently.

Target has kept them but increased their price. Only one, I'll call it a mini-Target dropped them. That is until I transferred some pegwarmers from my Super Target. @lol@

Everytime there is a new figure they sell out fast. So it's not retailers fault if Mattel keeps repacking the same figures in multipacks.

Not to mention the prices...

TRU, Walmart & Meijer $6.99

Kmart $7.99

Target was the lowest at $4.99 but they even raised their price to $6.99

Mattel has only themselves to blame.

They should reboot this line & finally just make shrunken down DCUC figures.

I'm just starting to collect them and the only ones I have are these 3

100_4076.jpg

My question is have they done Aquaman in this line. There are only a few I want to get. Beside Aquaman the others I want are Hawkman,Hawkgirl,(Ray Palmer) Atom, Green Arrow not the hood one but the one that they done for DCU. The villians not to sure who I want to get. Maybe Darkside and any of his men.

I found the new 3-pcks at K-Mart this morning with Sinestro Corps Sinestro/Parallax/Transluscent John Stewart: Harbinger and 2 Shadow Demons; and Robin, Batwoman, and brown Nightwing. I picked up the GL 3-pack and the Harbinger 3-pack. The GL pack looks awesome and I will try to get some picks up tommorrow.

Aquaman I don't know I haven't seen any picture of it

OMG you don't pay attention to the front page?! @pow@

Aquaman is in the SDCC exclusive set. Even Hal Jordan in it finally has ball jointed legs.

I also got some mixed news. I checked my Super Target tonight & they minimized the pegs to one vertical row. Before it was 2 rows. They gave Marvel Universe an extra row instead.

I asked an employee if they had an DCIH since the pegs were still empty. She said they don't have any in back but they were still active. That means they will still be getting some sometime. She also said to check back Monday, Wed, or Fri. Too bad I will be out of town for 3 weeks. Hopefully I find the new ones while I'm gone.

God that Deathstroke is horrible.

This whole line has been hideous right from the beginning but the addition of this new articulation has honestly found a way to make these ugly figures uglier!

Add in the fact that by many accounts these new figures are extremely flimsy and easily broken and I'm staying away now more than ever!

Leave it to Mattel though to make every bad decision a company could make with a line and STILL blame poor retailer and fan support when the line fails. After the way Wave 1 rotted for years, Matty should drive to each and every retailer personally and apologize on his knees!

I found 2 more Star Sapphires at Tuesday Morning.

Anyone need her? I've also got an extra Batwoman & black suit Joker.

I would still need Scarecrow, Mr.Terrific, Deathstroke, or new Black Adam.

Any pics of the new single carded Wonder Woman? I just want to know if it's a different paint app.

Near me there's a store called Five Below." I don't know if this is a chain or not but it's essentially one big dollar store. Everything in it is five bucks or less hence the name.

They have two entire pegs of the Qwardian figures at three bucks each!

I got lucky and found the Deathstroke wave for this line about 3 weeks ago. It seems the Sinestro 3 Pack is the hottest item for this line right now. I have checked a couple of KMarts, but found nothing.

Also, everyone has seen the Deathstroke wave at Target only, but I saw them at a Wal Mart tonight. Its good to know this wave is getting distributed to Wal Marts now too. So, if you need the newest wave, check your Wal Marts too!

• 2 weeks later...

my target never gets the new line its the same figures since jan. and yet, yet a target far from here, i found the wave with mr. terrific and death stroke (which i got) T.T i love marvel universe but i have a need for infinite heroes as well... oh well. maybe i'll get luck again someday. least i found those two but at 6:99? bloody hell.

Is it true that Mattel has finally euthanized this line?

More like Target has

Ummm then why did my Target tell me it wasn't discontinued in their system? Not only that they got all the new ones in.

Umm then why do some Targets don't carry them? I have two in my area and there are no pegs up for them

That is quite odd. In my area they do carry them.

It appears they aren't done with them yet.

TNI: There are some concerns from readers that the DC Infinite Heroes line might be ending. Have you considered maybe just starting over with a 3.75" scale line that has articulation more on par, and is the same scale as that other super hero based 3.75" line? I think collectors and kids both like to see their super hero figures in the same scale, regardless of what company makes them.

Mattel: We do have some big plans for our 3 ¾” scale DC figures, we are just not ready to announce quite yet. Stay tuned!