DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

I want that Omac Pack!!!

Several new pieces have shown up on EBay lately...E2 Robin, a new Joker, Harbinger 3 pack, etc.

What no links???

http://cgi.ebay.com/dc-UNIVERSE-comics-75-YEARS-SUPER-POWERS-TWO-FACE_W0QQitemZ310196578114

http://cgi.ebay.com/dc-UNIVERSE-comics-75-YEARS-SUPER-POWERS-THE-JOKER_W0QQitemZ310196577585

http://cgi.ebay.com/dc-UNIVERSE-comics-75-YEARS-SUPER-POWERS-GREEN-LANTERN_W0QQitemZ300390271678

http://cgi.ebay.com/dc-UNIVERSE-comics-75-YEARS-SUPER-POWERS-BLACK-CANARY_W0QQitemZ300390274760

http://cgi.ebay.com/dc-UNIVERSE-comics-75-YEARS-SUPER-POWERS-EARTH-2-ROBIN_W0QQitemZ300390270558

I guess we know what the new packages look like now.

I'm glad I don't have to get the Green Lantern DVD just for the figure now.

Repainted Black Canary??? Wow that will peg warm for sure.

Earth 2 Robin before classic Robin? Ugh!

Don't know if anyone cares but I found the Lantern 6 pack and Luthor, Superman, Marvel, Atom, etc. 8 pack on clearance at TRU. The Lantern pack was $15 and the Metropolis one was $20. Just thought I'd let you all know. They had a bunch so if its not at yours and you want me to pick it up and work something out shoot me a pm.

Don't know if anyone cares but I found the Lantern 6 pack and Luthor, Superman, Marvel, Atom, etc. 8 pack on clearance at TRU. The Lantern pack was $15 and the Metropolis one was $20. Just thought I'd let you all know. They had a bunch so if its not at yours and you want me to pick it up and work something out shoot me a pm.

i picked them both up last week. needed jon stewart, guy gardner, captain atom, superman prime, and lex. the rest r kinda useless imo.

i picked them both up last week. needed jon stewart, guy gardner, captain atom, superman prime, and lex. the rest r kinda useless imo.

They also have the Batman 6 Pack on sale for $15. It includes Batman, Hush, Catwoman, 2 Gotham City Swat, and a VERY cool Killer Kroc. Every figure in that 6 Pack is amazing. I have the Metropolis 8 Pack sealed, but for $20, I might buy one to open.

They also have the Batman 6 Pack on sale for $15. It includes Batman, Hush, Catwoman, 2 Gotham City Swat, and a VERY cool Killer Kroc. Every figure in that 6 Pack is amazing. I have the Metropolis 8 Pack sealed, but for $20, I might buy one to open.

hard to get the batman 6-pack on clearance when i never even saw it at regular price.

Damn mine didn't have the Batman 6 pack...good thing though been spending too much! Would like the Croc, Catwoman and Hush though. Oh well...What 3 packs did they have Wheeljack?

The Bizzaro 3 pack with him and Supergirl and Wondergirl and the Green Lantern pack with Hal ,Black Canary and Green Arrow

The Bizzaro 3 pack with him and Supergirl and Wondergirl and the Green Lantern pack with Hal ,Black Canary and Green Arrow

Mine also had the Jay Garret Flash set.

All the BLots in my area have the same 4 three packs. Golden Age Flash, Bizarro, Green Arrow, and Hawkman. All are nice to pop for $5 and even nicer if they happen to still ring up at your local Wally World for $15+ like the Hawkman does at mine!

All the BLots in my area have the same 4 three packs. Golden Age Flash, Bizarro, Green Arrow, and Hawkman. All are nice to pop for $5 and even nicer if they happen to still ring up at your local Wally World for $15+ like the Hawkman does at mine!

My Walmart has them on clearance for $11.

I just saw the new firestorm figure in Target along with red arrow and martian Manhunter. I gave up on this line a while ago and almost caved to pick up the Firestorm. But when I saw Red arrow and M.M. I cringed and feel this line still has a long way to go before I can think about coming back.

I just saw the new firestorm figure in Target along with red arrow and martian Manhunter. I gave up on this line a while ago and almost caved to pick up the Firestorm. But when I saw Red arrow and M.M. I cringed and feel this line still has a long way to go before I can think about coming back.

I seen MM and Red Arrow too

I'm disappointed about MM and the fact the price was once $4.99 and now is $7.99

Firestorm was part of this wave?

post-6987-12656774271093_thumb.jpg

Firestorm uses the transitional new articulation like DVD Green Lantern. I was hoping he would have the new hips too.

Even though he doesn't have the new hip articuation, I feel he is one of the best sculpted figures from this line so far.

Cooltoyreview.com has some of the better pics of the new figures...

http://www.cooltoyreview.com/TF2010/Mattel/default.asp

http://www.thefwoosh.com/2010/02/toy-fair-2010-interview-with-mattels-toy-guru-part-i

H: For Infinite Heroes, I think the biggest thing with collectors is the new design, new articulation. Given the lead time in design, you must have been making those changes pretty early on, before the first waves were even shipping, so-

TG: Yeah, that was pretty much when I came on the line. Not at all to discount the people that were working on the line before me but one of the first things I did when I came on the line was say, “We’re taking this back to formula. These are not the toys I want, and if I’m not happy with them then collectors aren’t going to be.”

H: You had the Crisis theme last year for DCIH. What is it for this year?

TG: DC’s 75th. And that’s throughout the DC lines. They’ll all have the buttons…

• 2 weeks later...