DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't seen any pictures but does a Wonder Woman figure exist in this line as of yet?

Yup, I got the single carded one I guess the normal fig.

Frac I missed out on her too :(

Well I guess you have 2 more chances to get Wonder Woman.

My Walmart did stock a few new figures. Blue/Gray Batman, regular Batman, Sinestro, & Superman.

What's regular Batman, black cowl/cape and gray suit? I have both blue gray and black gray batman figs as well as wonder woman, supergirl, superman(classic), green lantern and I was lucky enough to find a batwoman I was stoked about that one.

Wheeljack any Batman or Joker figs in that case you put out?

My Meijer store has tons of Batmans! No Jokers though. They are all on clearance. The also had lots of Batwomen, Power Girls, & Star Sapphires.

I'll give you a Batman for a Scarecrow. @hmmm@

Batwoman?

I have never seen her in my area

WJ I've only seen Batwoman once and I definitely bought it I was looking for her. She seems to be the rarest of them all.

I haven't seen any pictures but does a Wonder Woman figure exist in this line as of yet?

In the top pic, where is that mosly blue supergirl from?

That Supergirl was from the three pack which came with Wonder Girl and Superman or Bizarro.

In the top pic, where is that mosly blue supergirl from?

That Supergirl was from the three pack which came with Wonder Girl and Superman or Bizarro.

Nice, the supergirl I have is the 1980's looking supergirl.

I just bought the Mallah pack for the Brain. Does anybody want the other figures? I also saw a Scarecrow, SWAT Gordon, and Starfire. I'd like to help out. What figures are hard to find?
I need Robin from that set - wanna sell/trade him?
Robin is now officially spoken for. Does anybody need Arsenal, Cyborg, Raven, or Mallah?

Also, please get back to me about what IH toys are hard to find, as I keep seeing new guys and wondering if anybody needs them.

I just bought the Mallah pack for the Brain. Does anybody want the other figures? I also saw a Scarecrow, SWAT Gordon, and Starfire. I'd like to help out. What figures are hard to find?
I need Robin from that set - wanna sell/trade him?
Robin is now officially spoken for. Does anybody need Arsenal, Cyborg, Raven, or Mallah?

Also, please get back to me about what IH toys are hard to find, as I keep seeing new guys and wondering if anybody needs them.

I think rarity of single packs is subjective to area - I know people who find certain ones all the time in the midwestern states, and myself (in California) have missed out on quite a few at retail. Personally, Batwoman was one I never saw at retail, so I would call that one "rare."

I think the Toys R Us Gotham Patrol set is pretty rare in the majority of areas (the set that includes Killer Croc, Catwoman, Jason Todd HUSH, etc.)

I think rarity of single packs is subjective to area - I know people who find certain ones all the time in the midwestern states, and myself (in California) have missed out on quite a few at retail. Personally, Batwoman was one I never saw at retail, so I would call that one "rare."

I think the Toys R Us Gotham Patrol set is pretty rare in the majority of areas (the set that includes Killer Croc, Catwoman, Jason Todd HUSH, etc.)

I saw tons of Batwoman. It wasn't that she was on the pegs regularly but one day the store just put out a ton of them! I could still get one if I wanted.

I never saw the Gotham Patrol set.

Oh and in package pictures of new figures...

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTT3683A

I saw tons of Batwoman. It wasn't that she was on the pegs regularly but one day the store just put out a ton of them! I could still get one if I wanted.

I never saw the Gotham Patrol set.

Oh and in package pictures of new figures...

http://www.entertain...number=MTT3683A

I only saw batwoman once, I was stoked to find it. I hope I find more so I can buy one to open.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I won a Question variant for $1.04 a couple of days ago. I do look forward to seeing the next wave, which I am sure will be hitting anyday now.

They are out! I haven't found any yet.

Ask Matty December

Toyark.com: With the announcement of new levels of articulation for the DC Infinite Heroes line in 2010, will you be revisiting characters that have been previously released in the line?

Mattel: Yup! That is the long term plan!

Well 5 weeks later I did find Martian Manhunter, Red Arrow, & Blue Beetle. I skipped black Mary Marvel & Psycho Pirate. Flash Barry Allen & Bizarro were either sold or not put on the pegs. Unfortunately Target has raised their price $2 to $6.99. They are now 3 cents higher than Walmart. :angry:

th_IMG_0303.jpg

th_IMG_0296.jpg

I was >< this close to picking up the Martian Manhunter this past weekend, but was disappointed to find that his cape is actually molded onto the figure (seriously, the neck chain is molded right into his chest). On a similar note, the Mary Batson figure was well-painted, but had less articulation than some JLU figures.

The new articulation looked decent, but Mattel just can't seem to figure out how NOT to screw these figures up somehow.

Unfortunately Target has raised their price $2 to $6.99. They are now 3 cents higher than Walmart.

These were pretty obscene when they were at 4.99 They also didn't move at that price. Mattel must really be counting on this new articulation. From what I've seen, the new joints have only made these figures look scrawnier and uglier.

Mattel is stubbornly insisting that they could make this line fly as cheaply as possible!

BBTS.com has new 3 packs in stock. (of course they are overpriced!)

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT11879&mode=retail

They also have a new wave for pre-order.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MAT11878&mode=retail

1x Firestorm (not currently pictured)

1x Robin (Earth-2) (not currently pictured)

1x Two-Face (not currently pictured)