DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

The only real bad Marvel Universe one is Punisher. Most of the others are quite nice. The next ones are even better.

That's a matter of opinion. I quite like the Punisher figure, but I think the Human Torch figure stinks. Wasn't real fond of Black Panther either.

The only real bad Marvel Universe one is Punisher. Most of the others are quite nice. The next ones are even better.

That's a matter of opinion. I quite like the Punisher figure, but I think the Human Torch figure stinks. Wasn't real fond of Black Panther either.

all 3 sucked! panther was ok, but he could've been better.

all 3 sucked! panther was ok, but he could've been better.

I just thought the body for Panther was too bulky. I think it works for Punisher though, he seems to be a true heavyweight compared to Joes and such. The Torch figure was just...blah.

You know what! I'm gonna say something & I hope it makes it all the way back to Mattel's ears. But I've been on the fence aboutDCIH for a couple of weeks now.

I am seriousl considering dumping my entire collection for a fraction of the cost! Why? simple. The damn things can't be found. I mean they were supose to be the niffty lil thing to collect in between DCUC waves, but now they are just as hard & expensive to collect as DCUC. & frankly I can't afford Transformers, DCD, DCUC, & DCIH.

Like so many campy reality shows on tv.............one of my toy lines is up for ELIMINATION!!! & Its not looking good for DCIH. There small & should be able to produse faster than 6" figs.

The variants are a King's ransome & can't be found out side of scalper bay. So I'm just like F-IT!

You know what! I'm gonna say something & I hope it makes it all the way back to Mattel's ears. But I've been on the fence aboutDCIH for a couple of weeks now.

I am seriousl considering dumping my entire collection for a fraction of the cost! Why? simple. The damn things can't be found. I mean they were supose to be the niffty lil thing to collect in between DCUC waves, but now they are just as hard & expensive to collect as DCUC. & frankly I can't afford Transformers, DCD, DCUC, & DCIH.

Like so many campy reality shows on tv.............one of my toy lines is up for ELIMINATION!!! & Its not looking good for DCIH. There small & should be able to produse faster than 6" figs.

The variants are a King's ransome & can't be found out side of scalper bay. So I'm just like F-IT!

I'm leaning that way myself. Something is going to have to give and as much as I like the IH line, the difficulty in finding them combined with the cost is about to make me give them up.

I feel your pain...these are by no means readily available at retail. My Target has had the same wave 1 figures since August. They have 6 on the pegs and won't reorder until at least 3 of those are gone. I have had half a mind to go buy those and return them somewhere else, but I don't truly believe they will reorder and why should I have to go to all of that trouble. And AMEN on the variants, if you don't find it at retail, they are almost as expensive if not more that some of the 6" figs...just ridiculous...but this is how Mattel chooses to do business. Ihave requested from my local Wal-Mart and Target that they order both more DCIH and DCUC and they told me, they get them when the warehouse gets them and that they generally don't have those in stock at the warehouse, because Mattel is not shipping them enough product....so I call Mattel and they say they are not ordering enough...somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I don't like being caught in the middle. I just want my damn toys! It should not be this hard to collect these things.

Well I found out why most stores now have wave 1sitting there

The mgr of our Toy Dept said that they are only re ordered when there is only 1 figure left on the pegs

At my local Target it also seems that they don't understand there's a difference between Infinite Heroes and JLU. They have 4 IH figures (1 Guy, 2 Adam Strange, and 1 Qwardian Weaponer) and 8 JLU (6 Kilowogs, a Batman, and a Stargirl) figures spread across 4 pegs.

Then there's my local TRU, still sitting on about 10 pegs of wave 1, 6 OA sets and 10 Metropolis sets...

For all that is worth, though, I would say that we still support DCIH, since that's the way DC/Mattel will be encouraged to keep the line in the market. At the same time though, we should also give constructive criticism (when it's warranted) to them, in order for them to improve where there's need to improve, and keep what's already good. That way, the next ones to come out would be something we'd like to see, and would entice more people to support it.

Hello & welcome. I hear ya & respect your opinion, but i'll put it to you bluntly.................how the hell can the fans suport what is NOT THERE???

If mattel want the line to work then tell them to get there thumbs out their butt holes & get crackin!! My time is money, & I have no intention wasteing either chaseing something so trivial as these lil buggers, at least not when I'm being forced to pay scalper prices for certain waves of DCUC.

For all that is worth, though, I would say that we still support DCIH, since that's the way DC/Mattel will be encouraged to keep the line in the market. At the same time though, we should also give constructive criticism (when it's warranted) to them, in order for them to improve where there's need to improve, and keep what's already good. That way, the next ones to come out would be something we'd like to see, and would entice more people to support it.

Hello & welcome. I hear ya & respect your opinion, but i'll put it to you bluntly.................how the hell can the fans suport what is NOT THERE???

If mattel want the line to work then tell them to get there thumbs out their butt holes & get crackin!! My time is money, & I have no intention wasteing either chaseing something so trivial as these lil buggers, at least not when I'm being forced to pay scalper prices for certain waves of DCUC.

What I don't understand is why Mattel don't make these as well as the DCUC stuff available on their website. All they have for DC stuff is the Starfire/Orion DCUC, the JLU Gotham villains pack, JLU Giganta, and a some figure stands. #WTF#

Well I found out why most stores now have wave 1sitting there

The mgr of our Toy Dept said that they are only re ordered when there is only 1 figure left on the pegs

At my local Target it also seems that they don't understand there's a difference between Infinite Heroes and JLU. They have 4 IH figures (1 Guy, 2 Adam Strange, and 1 Qwardian Weaponer) and 8 JLU (6 Kilowogs, a Batman, and a Stargirl) figures spread across 4 pegs.

Then there's my local TRU, still sitting on about 10 pegs of wave 1, 6 OA sets and 10 Metropolis sets...

Hell I hit other Targets and I have fixed that by moving them to there right places

I get looksd sometimes from the employees but I say I work for another Target store

So that's the Ray Palmer Atom. I was in my Wal-Mart on Sat. and I saw the Wonder Woman and Sinestro figures and when I look on the back of Wonder Woman I saw the Atom but I wasn't sure if it was Ray or that other Atom that I have no idea who or how he became the Atom. I hope when I go to Wal-Mart this wed. that they will have Ray. He is the only one I want from the small DC line. I may be weird but I really don't like the 6' Atom. I guess I'm more into the Superfriends Atom that's why I want him in the small sides.

Does anyone know when the Toys R Us Gotham 6 pack is hitting shelves? The one with killer croc, catwoman, batman, hush unmasked etc... The Green Lantern 6 pack has been out for a while now clogging shelves.

No idea. It has already come and gone from TRU's website at least once, though.

I'll keep what I have, but only pick them up if they are on sale for under 4 bucks!!! No way these lil guys are worth anything higher than that!!! That's how I picked up most of the ones I had, because of the sale!!! Their kitchy, but I don't display em, I have em in a cookie can under my bed, yes like when I was a kid!! I pick em up when I hit the sack!! One last battle before bed time!! LOL!!!

I just hit the motherload of DCIHs at Wal-Mart. I picked up Scarecrow, Wonder Woman, Sinestro, Alex Luthor, Batman (blue), and a Thanagarian wingman. What's weird is that they didn't have any of the ones I didn't need like Starfire, Wonder Girl, Black Canary, Gotham City SWAT, etc. Now if only I could find Wildcat, Power Girl, Star Sapphire, the Question & Batwoman - I've never seen any of those in the metro Detroit area.

See ya pals

I had heard that was cancelled and they didn't show it at NYCC this year or Toy Fair.

Well, it wasn't cancelled as I received it for Christmas. If I'm not mistaken what they said at NYCC was that they didn't know what happened to it as they had already shipped TRU all their order...and would see about releasing them as singles down the line. I'd guess that it's sitting at TRU distribution centers or in their stockrooms as they still have so much of the "Defense of Oa" set on the shelves.

I had heard that was cancelled and they didn't show it at NYCC this year or Toy Fair.

Well, it wasn't cancelled as I received it for Christmas. If I'm not mistaken what they said at NYCC was that they didn't know what happened to it as they had already shipped TRU all their order...and would see about releasing them as singles down the line. I'd guess that it's sitting at TRU distribution centers or in their stockrooms as they still have so much of the "Defense of Oa" set on the shelves.

I think he is mistaking that set for the Teen Titans set.

Now I have a bit of egg on my face. I waited until Hasbro released their 3 3/4 figures to make a decision about buying any of these other than Batman and Joker. So now I have the first wave of MU to compare these with and, well, dang it, I have to admit I kind of like these little devils. I just wish that pricing were more consistant for multipacts (Sorry, I am a stickler for the multiplcation tables, just like my fourth grade teacher told me to be) At Target 1=$4.99, 3=$16.99, Walmart 1=$6.88, 3=$15.88, TRU 1=$6.99, 2=$10.99, 3=$12.99, 6=$34.99, and 8=$49.99. Luckily, I won a lot of 12 for $20 last week to add to the couple of Bats and Joker. Go, Go, Clearance at TRU.

Well people its offical. I just unloaded my entire DCIH collection. 20 singles, 9 three packs, Oa, & battel for Metropilis all for $200.00 Now I can focus on toy lines that don't make me jump thru freakin hoops just to find them.

Its was fun while it lasted but Queen has stuck her Royal fork in this one. March is chuck nut full of DCD releases! & that's what i'll be looking forward to. DCUC is rat race enough for me, I just didn't want to deal with Mattle jerking me around with two lines.

I hope this makes Mattle happy. I mean obviously this is what they want right!? They must be recession proof right! they don't need my plucky lil $$$. I'm sure the line will do just fine with out me.

I picked up the DCIH Scarecrow, Thanagarian Wingman and another blue & grey Batman. Scarecrow could very well be the best DCIH to date...I haven't decided yet, because I still might like the blue & grey Bats more.

IMGP4330.jpg

IMGP4331.jpg

IMGP4332.jpg

IMGP4334.jpg