DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

Well, Power Girl has been out for a bit already. And I've seen the Jay Garrick Flash on a local Wal-Mart shelf, just couldn't bring myself to buy the set for him alone, since I've already got MM and WW. It's too bad they couldn't throw in a couple of different Flash Rogues to go along with him instead of those two again. I'm just going to hope he eventually gets the single card treatment.

Well, Power Girl has been out for a bit already. And I've seen the Jay Garrick Flash on a local Wal-Mart shelf, just couldn't bring myself to buy the set for him alone, since I've already got MM and WW. It's too bad they couldn't throw in a couple of different Flash Rogues to go along with him instead of those two again. I'm just going to hope he eventually gets the single card treatment.

Yes he will get a single card. http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/?p=1530

I'm glad for the Bizarro 3 pack since I didn't want Superman. I already have the Microman version.

If anyone wants a Black Adam I will trade for some of the newer figures(Powergirl, Wonder Woman, Sinestro, Star Sapphire,purple Joker). My Target still has one left.

Well I went into Walmrt and they had new figures

I grabbed Superman,Dr Fate and the Joker

uestion

The Joker I got had a black uit on

Is this a varient since the back of the card shows him in his normal purple suit?

apparently the black suit Joker and the trenchcoat wearing Question are variants. I don't know if there are any other variants.

Well I went into Walmrt and they had new figures

I grabbed Superman,Dr Fate and the Joker

uestion

The Joker I got had a black uit on

Is this a varient since the back of the card shows him in his normal purple suit?

apparently the black suit Joker and the trenchcoat wearing Question are variants. I don't know if there are any other variants.

Dr. Fate has a variant. his variant is trimed in gold instead of yellow. Wild cat also comes in black instead of the navy blue one thats out now. Atom also comes in a variant color scheam.

so....are these two different batman figs, or is it just the lighting thats foolin me? PJ has pretty good lighting, so im thinking theyre different.(maybe not)

IMGP2049.jpg

IMGP3406.jpg

Yeah, they're different. One is dark blue and grey and the other is black and grey.

Pooda thoes are just DLs that you got off the net right? you never clarify in the pics you post wheather or not this is something you have or just a DL pic. You get me all excited thinkin you can hook a Queen up, only to find there just DLs.

Well any way are you considering opening up your DCIH collection to a bit more figs that are not just Bat-verse? I think you should get them all while you still can *smile*

Pooda thoes are just DLs that you got off the net right? you never clarify in the pics you post wheather or not this is something you have or just a DL pic. You get me all excited thinkin you can hook a Queen up, only to find there just DLs.

Well any way are you considering opening up your DCIH collection to a bit more figs that are not just Bat-verse? I think you should get them all while you still can *smile*

they arent mine. i just passed up some single supes, specters, black lightnings, fates, and questions(no coat, or i would have bought all of them)

I want to like Infinite Heroes so much but I just don't think they are well done. I love DC heroes, I love 3 3/4" figures and the package is creative but the figures look like a big step backwards. It's not even the lack of articulation. I don't even mind that. I feel the sculpts look as if they are done with very little passion. I don't expect or personally like artist specific figures but Infinite Heroes lack any style at all and they don't even seem to be getting better. Like I said, I want to like these soooo much. It's just not happening.

While I was unhappy with the intial releases due to the 'monkey-hands' sculpting, from what I have seen recently, Mattel has adjusted to meet me (us) halfway. While the hands are still needlessly open, at least now they are proportionate. While I still won't pick up this line for lack of disposeable cash, if I was not already collecting DCUC, this would be something I would be happy with. Could use a little more in the lower body articulation department, but I would be OK with what they're doing now. I was so disappointed in what they decided to go with when the JLU line started, that this makes up for it.

Still not something I would want to pose next to my Joes, but at least they are improving.

I picked up a Spectre and Dr. Fate over the weekend. When I opened Dr Fate I was quite happy to see that the height issue seemed to have been addressed. He's actually Joe-height. But, upon opening Spectre he is the same midgetized height as the early figures.

I picked up a Spectre and Dr. Fate over the weekend. When I opened Dr Fate I was quite happy to see that the height issue seemed to have been addressed. He's actually Joe-height. But, upon opening Spectre he is the same midgetized height as the early figures.

what height issue? theyre 3 3/4, the 25th joes are the ones that are too tall.

The female figures really suck in this line.

what height issue? theyre 3 3/4, the 25th joes are the ones that are too tall.

The height issue that has been discussed throughout the thread. Beginning in post one, where it was remarked how tiny they are.

And yes, I realize they're 'actually' 3 3/4", as I noted in one of my earlier posts. They still look puny compared to the newer Joes. I'm anxious to see them side by side with the new Marvel line.

Nice find Wheeljack35 - I just found Wildcat today at Target!

Target's price is perfect for these @ $4.99 - I passed on Spectre, Black Lightning and Fate at Walmart the other day because of their overpriced $6.99! I'll wait if it means saving two bucks each!

If I get Black Lightning I would rather refer to him as an older Static

I managed to find the single carded Batman (black & gray), Black Lightning, Specter, Fate, Green Arrow, & Joker (purple suit) this weekend at my local Wally World.