DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

after never seeing any single packs past wave 1, today i hit the jackpot. went to target and found batman, batwoman, and power girl then went to a walmart i have never seen dc items at and found black lightning, the spectre, dr fate, the jay garrick flash 3-pack, and the bizarro 3-pack. also saw the single pack superman at walmart but i didnt need him.

i just go my nightwings today i was waiting at the door like a kid for usps to show up he is awesome the chest emblem is kinda big but still i guess i may start with dcih now maybe not i'll probably use a couple black/gray lego stick for him they are about the right size impulsecreations.com is a great site fast shipping i ordered these thursday and they shipped the next day and the price is reasonable its not like charging $10 i got nightwing for $6.99 and $7.50 usps priority shipping from OK.

what number is nightwing? and who is in his wave?

nightwing is series 1 figure 21 other figures are joker(20), scarecrow(22), batman(24), superman(25), gotham city swat(26), and green arrow(36). i think the case breakdown according to entertainmentearth.com is 2 of everybody except the swat and green arrow. joker i guess also has a black suit variant.

just found joker and batman from this line and decided to pick them up. I gotta say though I'm not that thrilled with them. All the joints are loose and bats has bent in feet making him tough to stand. Overall though they look nice and I could see myself getting a couple more because they look nice. I'll probably keep future ones MOC

Still not feeling the love for this line....

lol, you say that like your waiting for some kind of "break through", like your waiting for the "toy holy ghost" to catch ahold of you & make you do Blues Brother back flips through a church (or in this case, a toy isle).

ok, so what needs to happen before you catch on fire for these lil dickens? Mind you I'm not telling what you sholud be collecting, just felt like mesin with ya for a lil bit *smile*.

Still not feeling the love for this line....

The sculpts have improved a hair with some of these later releases, but until these are all dumped on clearance, they're still priced prohibitively.

There's an untouched mountain of those TRU sets at every TRU I visit so that clearance bin is in the future.

I think everybody is waiting for the Battle of Metropolis to go on sale. It's a very pretty set.

Yeah, I very much want the set, but I can't justify dropping 50 bucks for it.

Your not the only one, TRU did their year ending inventory this morning and while the rest of the DC and Marvel section were skin and bones, they still had the same 14 sets that have been there for the last month.

I think everybody is waiting for the Battle of Metropolis to go on sale. It's a very pretty set.

Your not the only one, TRU did their year ending inventory this morning and while the rest of the DC and Marvel section were skin and bones, they still had the same 14 sets that have been there for the last month.

Yeah, that's about what my local TRU has. 14 or so of the Metropolis, 6 Oa, and something on the order of 10 pegs worth of the first 6 figures. Plus two Orion/Lightray DCUC packs.

Yeah, that's about what my local TRU has. 14 or so of the Metropolis, 6 Oa, and something on the order of 10 pegs worth of the first 6 figures. Plus two Orion/Lightray DCUC packs.

Thats alot of unsold merchandise for a on-going series.

what number is nightwing? and who is in his wave?

nightwing is series 1 figure 21 other figures are joker(20), scarecrow(22), batman(24), superman(25), gotham city swat(26), and green arrow(36). i think the case breakdown according to entertainmentearth.com is 2 of everybody except the swat and green arrow. joker i guess also has a black suit variant.

the teen titans have always been one of my favorite dc comics so nightwing is a top priority. will also pick-up the joker and scarecrow but the all the other ones r from 3-packs i already have.

Thats alot of unsold merchandise for a on-going series.

Yes, it is. Their pricing on singles and multipacks, combined with the fact that they still have only the first 6 singles released, has led to a clogging of the pegs. Their 3 packs are sold out, as they have the best price on those.

well they sell extreamly well in my neck of the woods (Mayslanding, Turnersville, Millville, & the Atlantic City NJ areas).

The only ones I've seen warming pegs are the Adam Strange, Prof Zoom, Guy Gardner, & Black Hand. & there only peg warmers because they've been out so long most people have them already.

Well, that's just it. In my area, until very recently, those initial 6 singles (Zoom, Guy, Black Hand, Shazam, Atom, Adam Strange) were all I saw. Only in the last month have I seen any other singles, and even then they're few and far between. At Target, they at least culled most of them down to a pair of Guy Gardners that had been hanging there forever. But the TRU obviously had cases of the first assortment just sitting in the back room, as the week before Christmas when the shelves were getting bare these 10 pegs worth just appeared overnight. It's going to make new product here in my town tough to lay hands on with that much dead weight to go through.

Well, that's just it. In my area, until very recently, those initial 6 singles (Zoom, Guy, Black Hand, Shazam, Atom, Adam Strange) were all I saw. Only in the last month have I seen any other singles, and even then they're few and far between. At Target, they at least culled most of them down to a pair of Guy Gardners that had been hanging there forever. But the TRU obviously had cases of the first assortment just sitting in the back room, as the week before Christmas when the shelves were getting bare these 10 pegs worth just appeared overnight. It's going to make new product here in my town tough to lay hands on with that much dead weight to go through.

sad to say....here too. ive seen the 2 packs, 3 packs, boxed sets, and the same damned figs that came on card when they 1st started the line.