DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

I saw the Batman, Joker, Dr. Fate, Spectre, Green Arrow, and Black Lightning singles at Walmart this morning and I must say, Why didn't Mattel wait and make the figures from all of their initial releases look as good as these? I know that I have been down on this line from the get-go, but these are a real improvement. Too bad they dropped the ball with the first releases.

I saw the Batman, Joker, Dr. Fate, Spectre, Green Arrow, and Black Lightning singles at Walmart this morning and I must say, Why didn't Mattel wait and make the figures from all of their initial releases look as good as these? I know that I have been down on this line from the get-go, but these are a real improvement. Too bad they dropped the ball with the first releases.

Sounds like a trip to Wally World is in order when I leave work. :)

I found the same case last night. While these are all improvements, and a couple even come with accessories, the price is close to $7 at Wal-Mart. I really hope they implement the updated articulation soon to make the $7 less painful ;)

They didn't have these priced yet, so I cannot justify $7 bucks for these accessories or not. To think I was about to drink the Kool-Aid.

I found the same case last night. While these are all improvements, and a couple even come with accessories, the price is close to $7 at Wal-Mart. I really hope they implement the updated articulation soon to make the $7 less painful ;)

They didn't have these priced yet, so I cannot justify $7 bucks for these accessories or not. To think I was about to drink the Kool-Aid.

Yes they are priced at $6.97. Pretty dumb to pricematch TRU, Kmart, & Meijer ($6.99). Target's are still $4.99 & I think that is all they are worth until they get the better articulation.

Man I can't wait till the new figs come put!! I DL all the new pics from the news board & have my check list all ready! People I'm telling you! these lil wonders have realy taken off big time. Their start might have been a lil choppy but with the new improved sculpt & articulation..........man-o-man, look out! I mos deff for see these mighty lil power houses giving DCUC a major run for their money (ours too for that matter), $7 price point is high as hell!

But you know what guys, I think a lot of retail places are starting to realy feel the crunch of this crap economy & are starting to get desperate by trying to tac on a few extra dollars to hot ticket item hopeing to stay "afloat". Only problem there, much like the end of the Titanic movie (to keep useing my "float" metaphore), we all saw what happens when to much weight trys to stay "afloat" on such a little pice of wood.

I'd hate to see retail start to pin their financhel stabilty on a market that's as fickel as the toy market. One second ur hot, the next.................your not. Its just that simple. But I do plan on seeing Infinite Heros around for the long haul because........... THEY ROCK!!!!!

anyone know of an updated list of what is out and coming out for infinite heroes and how(singles,3-packs, or 6+ packs)? i thought i knew but i never heard about nightwing, scarecrow, or sinestro so i am sure there r others i missed. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Pooda you may think you have one up'ed me, but my buddy that works my LCS called earlier today & set 7 new DCIH aside for me. I got Batman, Dr. Fate (yellow & blue not the gold one), Joker, Black Lightning, Superman, & two more that I can't think of right now. When he bring them to me tomorrow I edit this post.

But yeah Pooda you were lucky to score that Night Wing. I already got my Jay Garrick 3pack the same day I got my Bizzaro 3pack. I think Killer Croc come in the Gothem City 6pack.

Pooda you may think you have one up'ed me, but my buddy that works my LCS called earlier today & set 7 new DCIH aside for me. I got Batman, Dr. Fate (yellow & blue not the gold one), Joker, Black Lightning, Superman, & two more that I can't think of right now. When he bring them to me tomorrow I edit this post.

But yeah Pooda you were lucky to score that Night Wing. I already got my Jay Garrick 3pack the same day I got my Bizzaro 3pack. I think Killer Croc come in the Gothem City 6pack.

see.....i dont have any of those figs pictured. i got the pics from ebay. the only DCIH i have is the gordon 3 pack. i think that ill stick to the bat-related figs.

Man, sticking the GA Flash in that three pack is diabolical. Like I want another WW and MM...

And it's not like Mirror Master and Weather Wizard are really army builders either. Crap.

for mattel, theyre money builders.

see.....i dont have any of those figs pictured. i got the pics from ebay. the only DCIH i have is the gordon 3 pack. i think that ill stick to the bat-related figs.

Did you have the Batman yet? please say yes, because my LCS guy asked me if I wanted 2 Batmen but like I've said in past post I'm not a scapler by any means & have no interest in selling this stuff. & more to the point, LCS don't have liberal return cash back polycies like a retail store, so I didn't want to get stuck with extra Batmen that others could have bought.

But hay, I'm on the bus now headed in to work, if you want let me know & i'll score you a batman.

Did you have the Batman yet? please say yes, because my LCS guy asked me if I wanted 2 Batmen but like I've said in past post I'm not a scapler by any means & have no interest in selling this stuff. & more to the point, LCS don't have liberal return cash back polycies like a retail store, so I didn't want to get stuck with extra Batmen that others could have bought.

But hay, I'm on the bus now headed in to work, if you want let me know & i'll score you a batman.

i need bats!

anyone know of an updated list of what is out and coming out for infinite heroes and how(singles,3-packs, or 6+ packs)? i thought i knew but i never heard about nightwing, scarecrow, or sinestro so i am sure there r others i missed. any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Walmart list...

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/?p=1530

Comparison price shopping:

KMart Singles $6.99 3 packs $14.99

Target Singles $4.99 3 packs $16.99

Toys R Us Singles $6.99 3 packs $12.99

Meijer Singles $6.99 3 packs $14.99

Walmart Singles $6.97 3 packs $15.46

i bought a couple nightwings on a site called impulsecreations.com reasonable prices and shipping not too sure on the site they were shipped yesterday i'll get back about the site if/when i get them cause they seem to have quite a selection.

Walmart list...

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/?p=1530

Comparison price shopping:

• KMart Singles $6.99 3 packs $14.99

Target Singles $4.99 3 packs $16.99

Toys R Us Singles $6.99 3 packs $12.99

Meijer Singles $6.99 3 packs $14.99

Walmart Singles $6.97 3 packs $15.46

thanks for the list. i wonder if mary marvel will have any variants? i believe she had a white, red, and maybe black outfit. i also hope that dc universe black adam is correct. one i am definitely looking forward to.

If anyone is in the Detroit area, the Walmart on 14 Mile and Van Dyke has the singles and three packs. I got Superman, Green Arrow and The Joker. The Joker was in a black suit, so I am not sure if this is a variant as the package shows a purple suit. For 3-packs, I got Flash I/WW/MM and WG/Bizarro/SG.

They still have Batman, Superman, Black Lightning, Spectre, Dr. Fate and a 3-pack to GL/BC/GA.

Man, sticking the GA Flash in that three pack is diabolical.

Wow. This parade of bad ideas just keeps right on rolling.

I've said this about Mattel's ca. 2000 Masters of the Universe line, their JLU line, and most recently about the DCUC line, but the IH line has really earned it... I've never seen an action figure line that actively attempted to drive the collector away. At this point, if anyone is still buying this line they're just like one of those abused wives who stick it out with the wife-beater because they think he's changed. "Yes. I know I already have Weather Wizard and Mirror Master and this pack is going for seventeen bucks... but deep down Mattel really loves me. I know he'll change!"

Is there a worse line of paint apps out there......... I think not. I found the new 3 packs at WM tonight and good grief they were hidious looking paint wise, all but one. Which was the GL,BC and GA pack. 3 figs that don't look hidious from a sculpt standpoint........ the Super pack was horrible....... 2 of the worst head sculpts I have ever seen...... WG and Supergirl I mean.

I do want the Nightwing...... even with Monkey hands.......

Draven

Man, sticking the GA Flash in that three pack is diabolical.

Wow. This parade of bad ideas just keeps right on rolling.

I've said this about Mattel's ca. 2000 Masters of the Universe line, their JLU line, and most recently about the DCUC line, but the IH line has really earned it... I've never seen an action figure line that actively attempted to drive the collector away. At this point, if anyone is still buying this line they're just like one of those abused wives who stick it out with the wife-beater because they think he's changed.

its meant to pull in money. say you dont buy the 3 pack, and you keep your 13-17.00....mattel is still going to have some people that are going to fork over that cash. then, later down the line, theyll be back for the money that you "thought" you saved buy releasing the figs that you wanted out of the 3 packs, on a blisters. everyone says that mattel is trying to push us away......where we are going? back to DCD? if thats the case....why are we upset at mattel? we would just go. we dont want to go anywhere, and mattel knows that as well. we just gotta "ride it out." and keep taking the beatings like a b!tch....(lol)