DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

Today I was at Walgreen's and found the Fighting Figures were Buy 2 get one free, so I got 3 packs for $13. My question is: Why could Mattel not make the DCIH line with sculpts this good? There is not much more articulation in the DCIH line than the DCFF and it seems to me that larger figures would be easier to sculpt.

I didn't get any of the fighting figs because the only one i would have wanted was the superman one but I got the comic con sups exclusive I got 2 like came in the pack and one black suit sups.

My question is if marvel can do there small figures as well as they have been why was the dc ones so crappy.

dragon any DCUC wave 5 out your way yet?

i think that they were aimed at kids. people say thats not true, due to the fact that they didnt release any heavy hitters first, but looking at them......i dont know.

Today I was at Walgreen's and found the Fighting Figures were Buy 2 get one free, so I got 3 packs for $13. My question is: Why could Mattel not make the DCIH line with sculpts this good? There is not much more articulation in the DCIH line than the DCFF and it seems to me that larger figures would be easier to sculpt.

I didn't get any of the fighting figs because the only one i would have wanted was the superman one but I got the comic con sups exclusive I got 2 like came in the pack and one black suit sups.

My question is if marvel can do there small figures as well as they have been why was the dc ones so crappy.

i think that they were aimed at kids. people say thats not true, due to the fact that they didnt release any heavy hitters first, but looking at them......i dont know.

I'm gonna have to agree with you Pooda. I'm putting my money on the DCIH line being targeted at kids. Think about it, the slogan "a world of heros in the palm of your hand" or what ever the hell it says. Something like that reaks of child propoganda. But thats not gonna stop me from having my compleatist way with these lil goodies.

Pooda my next question (well its realy more of a request). can you please post some battle pics useing DCIH? Reason im asking is cause these lil guys are cheap enough for me to buy two of each and open one set and have kick ass battles with it! But i wanna know if its worth the time and money.

So! If your feeling frisky, think you could wip up a quich battle for us? Oh yeah and some one was talking about how its easer to sculpt for things that are larger. I'm betting thats not quite always the case. Star Treck The Next Gen. went from a six foot long Enterprise to a 4 foot long one in the 3rd or 4th season. They sited reasons being that it was a lot easer dealing with a smaller model.

Pooda what i want to know (that is if your willing to undertake this mission), is was it easer to built sets and props for the DCIH line?

Here is some good news then...

4. When can we expect to see what the overhauled Infinite Heroes figures look like? What all will that entail? We heard that there would be added articulation but will that make it so the new figures will look out of place with the older figures?

The new IH body will start to show up in Spring 0f 2009 with added all joints in the knees, elbows, shoulders, wrist articulation and ankle articulation.

TheFwoosh.com

We got these new three packs in t5he other day

When are they going to send wave 2 of the single carded figures?

:blink: WOW! Wheeljack do that again! My Target restocked with these last night! They had Black Adam, Atom, Black Hand, Qwardian, Manhunter, the Question, Wildcat, & Batwoman.

dcheroesqx9.th.jpg

dcvillainsvk1.th.jpg

didn't some one in this thread say they are jonesing real bad for a black adam? is so my target has gotten a big re-stocking of them. the only ones we don't have are: Hush unmask, treanch coat Question, Powergirl, starfire, Killer croc, Batman, & catwoman.

all the rest we got.

Hush unmasked, Killer Croc, & Catwoman come in the Toys R Us exclusive pack.

Starfire comes in a 3 pack.

You must have missed trench coat Question because that one is in this wave.

For those of you digging this line, here's some good news. My local TRU put out signage for BUY1GET1 on the singles and 3-packs. No such luck an the 6 or 8-packs, maybe tommorrow, since the 8-packs have not moved an inch since they arrived at that price.

I'm gonna have to agree with you Pooda. I'm putting my money on the DCIH line being targeted at kids. Think about it, the slogan "a world of heros in the palm of your hand" or what ever the hell it says. Something like that reaks of child propoganda. But thats not gonna stop me from having my compleatist way with these lil goodies.

Pooda my next question (well its realy more of a request). can you please post some battle pics useing DCIH? Reason im asking is cause these lil guys are cheap enough for me to buy two of each and open one set and have kick ass battles with it! But i wanna know if its worth the time and money.

So! If your feeling frisky, think you could wip up a quich battle for us? Oh yeah and some one was talking about how its easer to sculpt for things that are larger. I'm betting thats not quite always the case. Star Treck The Next Gen. went from a six foot long Enterprise to a 4 foot long one in the 3rd or 4th season. They sited reasons being that it was a lot easer dealing with a smaller model.

Pooda what i want to know (that is if your willing to undertake this mission), is was it easer to built sets and props for the DCIH line?

i dont have any. i want batman! if i can get him, ill start.

For those of you digging this line, here's some good news. My local TRU put out signage for BUY1GET1 on the singles and 3-packs. No such luck an the 6 or 8-packs, maybe tommorrow, since the 8-packs have not moved an inch since they arrived at that price.

Here's hoping the Battle of Metropolis gets CHEAP. :)

It's not really that great. The only character that is special is Capt. Atom & he is supposed to come out as a single later.

It's not really that great. The only character that is special is Capt. Atom & he is supposed to come out as a single later.

That's one thing that has bothered me so far: why are so many of the IH figures coming out in these special sets? There's going to be a load of doubles in each collection. Mattel's shooting themselves in the foot by having a lot of singles but then releasing them in packs. That would make sense for a line a few years old, but now.....boggles the mind, it does.

I happen to like collecting both the 6" and 3.75" lines. This line however, is really frustrating. I can't get over how Target is charging about $15 for a 3 pack and the only thing that is available is that stupid commisioner Gordon 3 pack.

I had to go to BBToystore to get the Superman pack, Starfire pack and Green Lantern pack. I still can't find Batman, Batwoman, Powergirl, or Star Sapphire....When are these coming out?

And don't get me started on the 6" line.

I happen to like collecting both the 6" and 3.75" lines. This line however, is really frustrating. I can't get over how Target is charging about $15 for a 3 pack and the only thing that is available is that stupid commisioner Gordon 3 pack.

I had to go to BBToystore to get the Superman pack, Starfire pack and Green Lantern pack. I still can't find Batman, Batwoman, Powergirl, or Star Sapphire....When are these coming out?

And don't get me started on the 6" line.

Batwoman is out.

Remember when they first started showing up? Black Adam, Black Hand, & the Atom were shown on the card but not out yet.

The same thing with Batman, Powergirl, or Star Sapphire now.

Some of this stuff is finally starting to show up around here. In the last week I've found the Luthor/Trooper 3 pack twice, GA/GL/BC twice, Hawkman/Thanagarians pack, Wildcat, Manhunter and Qwardian Weaponer.

My local TRU has the Defense of OA and Battle for Metropolis packs...which I hope I get for Christmas.

I missed out on ordering the Gotham Patrol pack when it was on TRU.com earlier in the week due to not having the funds available...and it wasn't on there long.