DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

New pre-order on tru.com...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3152502

So...

$6.99 for one figure

$5.495 each for a 2 pack

$4.33 each for a 3 pack (heck better than Target's new inflated price!)

$5.83 each for a 6 pack

& $6.25 each for a 8 pack

I'm really annoyed that the Green Arrow, GL, BC set didn't stick in my cart yesterday. Now it says out of stock.

This makes absolutely no sense. There's no consistency to the pricing.

I totally agree and I haven't bought a single item in this line as a result. I just not confident that this line will be around this time next year.

I'm really disappointed with this line. They're kind of small and lacking detail and articulation. If these were better, I would probably be a completist. I like the character selection.

This makes absolutely no sense. There's no consistency to the pricing.

Toys R Us makes no sense. Especially since their online price for singles is $1 less than in the store.

Noticed that, did you? I didn't want to mention it so as not to fry the logic circuits of some of the people around here. ;) Yes, their pricing is f-ed up! But without any real brick and mortar competition, (Target and Wally being dept. stores) that's what you get. We need a resurgence of Child World!

I just saw 2 new 3 packs at one of my nearest Targets. They had 2 of each Wonder Girl, Superman, Supergirl & Starfire, Capt. Boomerang, Raven sets.

OMG what *insert expletitive yourself* paint job on Wonder Girl! None were any good. It looked like a big gold stain instead of her eagle logo. Lots of crappy paint jobs on the others as well but not nearly as bad as WG's.

Of course I left them there since they were $16.99.

I just..........."pick up" (nudge nudge, wink wink) each of the new 3 packs. Hawkman w/two Thanagarian Warriors (TOTALY AWSOME sculpt & paint job BTW) & Hal Jordan GL, Black Canary, & Green Arrow. All of which have excellant sculpt & paint jobs.

Well worth the..............."money", that I'll go on recored now as say I payed ...............*snicker snicker*

I picked up the Hawkman set at the Palisades Center Target yesterday. It rang up $16, but the tag said $9.99 so I got it for $10.84 after tax. And I have to say I think the Hawkman is right there with Batman & Green Arrow as the best DCIH figures to date. Hal would be there as well if he was the variant classic.

Today's buys. (I'll be turning htis Hal into a classic as I doubt I'll ever find the real one)

IMGP2634.jpg

Hawkman -

IMGP2638.jpg

IMGP2636.jpg

Thanagarian Warriors -

IMGP2642.jpg

What is that gold bushy stuff hanging off the sides of Hawkman's helmet? Is that hair? Is that what he looks like currently in the comics? Between the long blond locks and the He-Man like build, Hawkman looks more like Thor dressed up as Hawkman for Halloween!

• 3 weeks later...

Im realy starting to fall pretty hard for this line. I love the sculpt for it being such a small scale. Im realy hopeing (and fearing), that they will start cranking out play sets for this scale. i say fear because i'd realy end up screwed because im MOC.

You dont think it would look too strange prancing my action figs around a play set while still carded do you? :P

Im realy starting to fall pretty hard for this line. I love the sculpt for it being such a small scale. Im realy hopeing (and fearing), that they will start cranking out play sets for this scale. i say fear because i'd realy end up screwed because im MOC.

You dont think it would look too strange prancing my action figs around a play set while still carded do you? :P

First off where you been lately queen haven't seen much of you around as of late?

second I'd like this line more if they were more to them like movement and more than just wave 1 sitting on the pegs around here. marvel is bringing the pain with there small figures why can't dc or mattel keep up.?

First off where you been lately queen haven't seen much of you around as of late?

second I'd like this line more if they were more to them like movement and more than just wave 1 sitting on the pegs around here. marvel is bringing the pain with there small figures why can't dc or mattel keep up.?

Oh i'm always around watching. been busy trying to track down wave 5. looks like i'm gonna have to go the ebay route. @grumpy@

I saw the Battle for Metropolis pack at TRU yesterday for $49.99!!!!!. It comes with 8 figures - Supes (black/red S), Capt Marvel, Capt Atom, Lex Luthor and 4 Luthor troops. I passed for now. I have yet to bite on the Battle for Oa set either.

Any multipacks that have more than 3 figures are going to be TRU exclusives.

Wonder Woman prototype on eBay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/DC-UNIVERSE-Infinite-H...emZ120345294892

Those are not proto types there the reg figures painted gray or the paint is stripped off of the please don't be fooled

Today I was at Walgreen's and found the Fighting Figures were Buy 2 get one free, so I got 3 packs for $13. My question is: Why could Mattel not make the DCIH line with sculpts this good? There is not much more articulation in the DCIH line than the DCFF and it seems to me that larger figures would be easier to sculpt.

Today I was at Walgreen's and found the Fighting Figures were Buy 2 get one free, so I got 3 packs for $13. My question is: Why could Mattel not make the DCIH line with sculpts this good? There is not much more articulation in the DCIH line than the DCFF and it seems to me that larger figures would be easier to sculpt.

I didn't get any of the fighting figs because the only one i would have wanted was the superman one but I got the comic con sups exclusive I got 2 like came in the pack and one black suit sups.

My question is if marvel can do there small figures as well as they have been why was the dc ones so crappy.

dragon any DCUC wave 5 out your way yet?

I didn't get any of the fighting figs because the only one i would have wanted was the superman one but I got the comic con sups exclusive I got 2 like came in the pack and one black suit sups.

My question is if marvel can do there small figures as well as they have been why was the dc ones so crappy.

dragon any DCUC wave 5 out your way yet?

But just looking at the sculpt on the FF Superman versus the meathead Superman sculpt from DCIHmakes me say "WHY?" and I love the Darkseid sculpt from the FF Superman pack.