DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

Any one have the DCPI for the superman supergirl and womndergirl 3 pack

The Target DCPI is the same for all the 3 packs. Sorry I don't have my receipt handy.

well thanks for nothing lol im messin wif ya but if you or some one could get it for me that would be swell

Won't really make a difference because they won't be able to tell you if they actually have the Superman set. Oh the DCPI should be somewhere in the beginning of this thread. http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?s=&am...&p=16483222

I called a target and used the DCPI for the batpod they they were able to tell me they had it so i dont see why the 3 pack would be any different. Its just one more weapon to use instead of haveing to travel for nothing. It cant hurt you know.And thanks for the link i guess i missed it doing a quick scan before the other day..

The difference is with the Batpod...There's only one item that uses the DPCI so works for knowing if that is in stock. But with the DCIH 3-Packs there's 4 different sets released so far...so even if they say it's in stock it could be any of the four 3-Packs as they all have the same DPCI #.

Any one have the DCPI for the superman supergirl and womndergirl 3 pack

The Target DCPI is the same for all the 3 packs. Sorry I don't have my receipt handy.

well thanks for nothing lol im messin wif ya but if you or some one could get it for me that would be swell

Won't really make a difference because they won't be able to tell you if they actually have the Superman set. Oh the DCPI should be somewhere in the beginning of this thread. http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?s=&am...&p=16483222

I called a target and used the DCPI for the batpod they they were able to tell me they had it so i dont see why the 3 pack would be any different. Its just one more weapon to use instead of haveing to travel for nothing. It cant hurt you know.And thanks for the link i guess i missed it doing a quick scan before the other day..

The difference is with the Batpod...There's only one item that uses the DPCI so works for knowing if that is in stock. But with the DCIH 3-Packs there's 4 different sets released so far...so even if they say it's in stock it could be any of the four 3-Packs as they all have the same DPCI #.

oooo ok i got ya that understandable. First i just want to find one 2ad with good paint apps and a decent box thats not all bent up im anel when it comes to that. I like them near perfect as i can find or get.Which hopefully i will be able too

They go off sale on tuesday so get them while there still a buck cheaper

Hmmm... I wonder how that 'sale' worked out for them.

I still see them rotting on the pegs almost completely untouched. I don't think jacking them back up a dollar is going to spur things along. Plus it's still the same four figures I've seen since September. I'm guessing that anyone who's wanted to buy these has bought them. What you see now in the stores isn't going anywhere.

Hmmm... I wonder how that 'sale' worked out for them.

I still see them rotting on the pegs almost completely untouched. I don't think jacking them back up a dollar is going to spur things along. Plus it's still the same four figures I've seen since September. I'm guessing that anyone who's wanted to buy these has bought them. What you see now in the stores isn't going anywhere.

I was hoping Wave 2 would hit before the sale ended, but it doesn't seem like that will happen. Because of that, I doubt I'll be buying these at all. Five dollars for a figure with limited articulation and bad paint and obscure characters I've neither heard of or cared about just aren't worth it.

Ok so i'm not the only one who has wve one still sitting there

I was going to ask if wave two camr\e out allready

Wave 2 has come out in some places cause im seeing the batman on line selling for 15 or as high as 20 ( e bay ).

Who is in wave 2 ?

Ok so i'm not the only one who has wve one still sitting there

I was going to ask if wave two camr\e out allready

Wave 2 has come out in some places cause im seeing the batman on line selling for 15 or as high as 20 ( e bay ).

Who is in wave 2 ?

Not really sure but the new ones iv been seeing on e bay are batman, power girl, star saphire

update:

I see batman, and powergirl, wild cat, batwoman, the question, and star saphire

Oh that sounds like an excellent wave

Yes it does sound like a good wave finally.

Yeah, just the opposite of Wave 1, which featured one good character (Captain Marvel). They even put a Green Lantern in, but they chose (in my opinion) the worst one. They should have saved just about everybody from Wave 1 for the later waves, mixing them in instead of throwing them all out at once.

Did you mean voting day? Well my Target has already upped the price back to $4.99.

Wave 2 is Black Hand, the Atom, Black Adam

I just saw Black Hand & Atom at Meijer for $6.99 each.

3 packs were $14.99. Even K-Mart has them for that price. Which means Target must be smoking something to have them at the highest price.

Even $14.99 for a three-pack is too much. What happened to the days when the more figures you bought at a time, the less expensive they were? Now they just multiply the single price by the number of figures included. At least JLU is still that way. The six-packs are $20 or something, right?

I just don't get IH at all. Mattel must not care if the line succeeds.

I just bought the 3 pack of Superman/Wondergirl/Supergirl. They had 3, I bought the best one and it still stinks. Superman looks like Meat from Porky's and the females have slightly less articulation and horrible hip joints. the Q/C on this line is horrendous, this line is a huge flop with collectors.

I just bought the 3 pack of Superman/Wondergirl/Supergirl. They had 3, I bought the best one and it still stinks. Superman looks like Meat from Porky's and the females have slightly less articulation and horrible hip joints. the Q/C on this line is horrendous, this line is a huge flop with collectors.

Least you found a superman 3 pack still nothing here in NC i had to finally break down and get one off of e bay for 21 thats with s&p and i havent got it yet so i dont even know what its going to look like paint apps wise. The pic that was up of it was so small i really couldnt tell but i guess we will see.

F

Least you found a superman 3 pack still nothing here in NC i had to finally break down and get one off of e bay for 21 thats with s&p and i havent got it yet so i dont even know what its going to look like paint apps wise. The pic that was up of it was so small i really couldnt tell but i guess we will see.

Flop or not i still have to get it cause im on a mission to have every superman figure ever made

Wave 1.5 is Black Hand, Atom, and Black Adam. You can see the wave breakdowns as they know them here...

http://sites.google.com/site/dcinfiniteheroes/

I already have most of Wave 2, but I got it from BBTS and some of wave 3 is on it's way. I haven't seen anything new at Target since wave one, with the exception of the 2 new 3 packs...kind of sad for the launch of a new line. Kind of typical of Mattel to over estimate the popularity of obscure characters....While I liked getting the ones they put out, they just over didi it again, almost to the point of spin blade He-Man.

Why did my one post pop up twice.

I got my superman 3 pack to day its not bad bad. Not so great but not so bad. I dont understad why they cant put more articulation one them. I found a hellboy the same size and its bad ass with many points of articulation. I think its a variant too cause there was 2 one with mouth open and one closed. Of course i got the closed mouth one. But point is its awsome why cant they do the same with this whole line

I'd like to see articulation and sculpting like Hasbro's 25th Anniversary G.I. Joe line. They're obviously the best when it comes to 3.75" figures.

I have to agree. Although even back when i was a kid the gi joe's were great. I just wish they were this good back then. If if you get a chance to see the 3 3/4 hell boy check it out

Where are you in NC I live in Raleigh got both Sumperman pack and Boomerang pack at Target North Hills, then a bunch of single in Briar Creek for 3.99

I live in thomasville NC. Its about 2 hrs from raleigh. We dont have a target here i have to go a 30 min drive to the town next to me to find that. Most time by the time i go to the target there everythings either gone or its the same crap from 3 weeks ago