DCUC Infinite Heroes

Dragon66

any sku numbers or whatever it is they call it at Target??? LOL...my target is so lame at putting stuff out I would love to call and check before driving there

DCPI

Singles the Target DPCI# is 087-06-1630

3-Packs the target DPCI# is 087-06-2012

IMGP0826.jpg

Just got The Flash, Mirror Master and Weather Wizard in the mail today and wow...just wow. Posing them and creating action poses just brings back great memories. Not to mention that they look fantastic. Only minor gripes are no removable pistols for Mirror Master and no Weather Wand for the Wizard. Oh and Weather Wizard's mask should be green not yellow. But other than that? WOW. I'm still thinking about picking up the rest of this line, that's how excited these figures have got me. I usually restrict myself to a few choice characters in order to save money and give myself some focus but with these I could picture massive action figure battles like back in the day.

I got to tell you I am super excited about this line. I only picked up a select few the first time I found them and quickly fell in love with them so i went out and got the rest. Even though most of them are characters I couldn't care less about (Guy Garder, Adam Strange, Cpt Marvel, SWAT guys) I think I am going to be picking up everyone of these that comes out. Granted there are some minor issues (the gigantic hands on some of them and poor character selection) but over all i am super impressed with this line. I'm a sucker for 3 3/4" scale figures. Between this line, GI Joe and the new Marvel 3 3/4" line... I'm gonna be broke!

So if the four figures on the shelves now are 3,4,5, and 6 (according to the cards) who are 1 and 2 and where are they?

Black Hand (Green Lantern villain) and the All-New Atom. As for where they are? Beats me...

I saw 2 of the Atom and Black Hand hanging in Target for the past three days and They actually have normal sized hands for their size.

Alright - I found the singles at Tru and the 3-packs at Target, so they're in CT.

Having actually seen them up close, now, I can say without doubt these will not fit into my collection. I have limited myself to either 6-inch type or 3 3/4 inch Joe-type. These are slightly smaller, and thus appear less heroic than you're average G.I. Joe figure. Meaning to display them together would take some trick photography to make them look compatible. Disappointed, but I guess two different toy companies, so there you go.

I will say that for those who are on the fence about them, they DO look alot better than what I've seen in images. They're not so much cartoony as at first presented, and even though the males still have the open hand, it's definitely less pronounced than the displays seen so far. In fact, almost proportionate, just still looks a little 'wanting' for something. (Who walks around or poses with their hands like that?)

I can honestly say, if they were in-scale with G. I. Joe, and if my finances weren't already pushing Jupiter as it is, I would be picking these up, especially with the sheer amount foretold to be released, and especially moreso because they will be based on COIE, meaning anything's possible in the way of characters.

Well, so much for posing V. 2 Snake-eyes and Scarlett on a rooftop with Jim Gordon while the Arashikage symbol shines on the clouds! :) A custom of Scarlett in Dick Grayson's old outfit, though...

any sku numbers or whatever it is they call it at Target??? LOL...my target is so lame at putting stuff out I would love to call and check before driving there

DCPI

IMGP0826.jpg

That's a good Flash! And I like Jim, who's my favorite Gotham City character next to Bats... You suppose if you could put an old Han Solo head on Gordon he'd make a good Blade Runner?

I saw the single packs at Target today, unfortunatelly no 3-packs. Picked up Proffessor Zoom (where did all this reverse-flash nonsense come from?), and the scale dissapoints me. They are large enough to pass with Star Wars figs, but putting them next to G.I. Joes is pushing it. Next to Toybiz's Superhero Showdown they look pretty pathetic though, in detail and size. I wish these had been a little bigger, and doubt I'll buy anything more except the Flash 3-pack (Because Weather Wizard is a badass) unless the new Marvel 3 3/4 line matches this size. Judging by the sculpts though, I assume the new marvel line will be just like the old showdown line.

At $5 for a single figure with no accessories that's too small to work well with other similar lines I just don't think these are worth the price (especially not at TRU where these little things are $7 for some unholy reason).

$10 for 3 actually is a pretty good deal, too bad about the size.

That's what I mean (re: putting them with G I Joes) - they are just a smidge too small. They may be the same height, in theory, but are just the littlest bit off in reality. I'm interested to see what the Marvel versions will look like, as they are made by the same company as the Joes. Might have more luck in intermingling there.

BTW - Reverse Flash is a character from way back when I was a kid. He just doesn't appear as much (at all?) in the modern comics. And as the series is starting out referencing the Crisis on Infinite Earths, we can expect more of that, just wish they were bigger.

That's what I mean (re: putting them with G I Joes) - they are just a smidge too small. They may be the same height, in theory, but are just the littlest bit off in reality. I'm interested to see what the Marvel versions will look like, as they are made by the same company as the Joes. Might have more luck in intermingling there.

BTW - Reverse Flash is a character from way back when I was a kid. He just doesn't appear as much (at all?) in the modern comics. And as the series is starting out referencing the Crisis on Infinite Earths, we can expect more of that, just wish they were bigger.

Ummm they are smaller than 25th Joes but on par with old style G.I. Joes. @smilepunch@

dcihjd4.th.jpg

page1fi7.th.jpg

Which is fine, if you own the old style Joes. I sold mine to pay for my house at a low point, so I don't, and even then, makes the Joes look fat. Either way - no go by my standards. I guess, it would be best to display them on their own, like above - then they look great!

Yeah, I was thinking that about Superman, but if you buy one...

(especially when he comes with two excellent-looking member of the female persuasion!)

yeah....i can see more than just bats showing up at my house.

Which is fine, if you own the old style Joes. I sold mine to pay for my house at a low point, so I don't, and even then, makes the Joes look fat. Either way - no go by my standards. I guess, it would be best to display them on their own, like above - then they look great!

it looks like snake eyes is inscale with them. maybe its just those big dudes like roadblock that make'em look small.

*EDIT*

i see what you guys mean. rev.flash looks like a shrimp. looks like he shoulda came with a burger, fries, and a drink.

DCPI

IMGP0826.jpg

That's a good Flash! And I like Jim, who's my favorite Gotham City character next to Bats... You suppose if you could put an old Han Solo head on Gordon he'd make a good Blade Runner?

That's a good idea. I may have to get this pack now.

Okay...

These get sadder and sadder by the image, especially after seeing the MU stuff. some of the stuff at SDCC had decent new sculpts but the lack of articulation still makes these exceedingly sad compared to all the other 1:18 scale stuff. I think what makes me saddest of it all is that this line will keep us from getting a REAL 1:18 scale line that is comparable and compatible with all the other 1:18 stuff out there. These are just BARELY better than the "Pocket Heroes" that came out.

Oh well, I guess we can always customize MU figures to make decent DC ones.

Ummm they are smaller than 25th Joes but on par with old style G.I. Joes. @smilepunch@

dcihjd4.th.jpg

page1fi7.th.jpg

Yeah, the 'Infinite' guys seem just a bit too small to play with the new Joes. 25th Anniversary are pretty much standard Hasbro size (SW, Indiana Jones, upcoming Movie Joes, etc) so I'm sure they will look great with the Marvel figures. Oh well, there's always the Takara Microman DC figures...

bgvse.jpg

that new marvel universe line is gonna blow these outta the water. good thing mattel has a one-up on hasbro for the 6-inch line.

i can't see myself collecting another scale. i know that if i buy one figure, it'll turn into all.

since DCIH is $4.99 i doubt hasbro will sell theirs at the same price. i spent a ton of cash in the past week on SDCC exclusives, and those marvel two-packs. i need a break like nobody's business!