NECA TMNT Foot Ninja Prototype

The Fifth Turtle Blog has a pic of a prototype Foot Ninja to be shown at SDCC. He comes with a bo staff like Donnie's. I hope that he comes with more accessories than that. I would hope to see a pair of sais, a katana, machine gun (yes the Foot did use machine guns see Return to NY issue), spear, and nunchackos. I see soooo many ways NECA can milk this and turn a profit. They could offer variants that come with different weapons. Talk about a heavy army-builder.

Direct link to The 5th Turtle Blog article/entry:

- http://the-5th-turtle.blogspot.com/2008/07...ail-me-now.html

As for the accessories that the prototype is holding, it's unknown if he's going to come with those or not. They just quickly put some random accessories into his hand.

A part of me can also see them do a slight modification or 2 so that this Foot can look like either the Foot Ninjas in the orginal 1980's cartoon series, or the 2K3 cartoon series verisons(If NECA ever wish to go in that direction for their Turtles line).

• 3 weeks later...
I think will see this foot ninja, Splinter and Shreder at SDCC. I also hope they make a Casey Jones and Rat King. An April Oneal would be nice but I want the others first.

They've already shown April though, haven't they?

Yeah they have

http://74.52.193.82/events/main.php?g2_itemId=95582

the design isn't final though.

I am really happy with Neca line, I really hope they don't start doing that kind of stuff they do with Playmates line where they produce 40,000 different version of the Turtles (prehistoric, extreme sports, army, etc). I also want to see a casey and maybe a set of the Turtles from later on in the run when Eastman and Laird were better artists, like from issue 10 and forward. That would be cool.

• Find Action Figures on Ebay

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE