Dropping The Ball

Nightwing4984

It is really sad sometimes. You get some real sad angry people in this hobby. But you also see some funny stuff too. I once saw a guy break down in a Wal-Mart. He started crying, "I'll never find a Aurra Sing, mint on card. I'LL NEVER FIND HER!!" And then you looking at me which is literally crying with laughter at a 40 year old guy crying in a Wal-Mart toy section.

That is funny, I normally cry because my nearest Walmart never gets ANYTHING that I might want.

Other than the MMs I completely agree with you

toys r u sucks here! target here usually has dcuc, while walmart was our MM carrier

TRU never has anything, Wal-Mart is the best shot you got at getting MMs (all 8 in 50 mile radius) and Target still has a Transformer display up, the same one with same figures it had when the movie opened over a year ago. They never have anything.

target is only good for DCUC(when they ship) and not much else. they have all the new joes though.....seen 'em yesterday. you'll damn near have a fight at walmart....ive had a guy try to take something outta my cart while it was right next to me.

(i had my head turned looking at some movies)

hahah thats true. Other than seeing those extra MM's at one that is several miles away Target never really has much. Even there movies suck lately. There is a new Walmart with some nice stuff but its really out of the way to find it. You have to pass entire town, go into farming country and then stop because its just all of a sudden on your right with some new places popping up. Its kind of weird but if I'm trying to score figs I check there.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really sad sometimes. You get some real sad angry people in this hobby. But you also see some funny stuff too. I once saw a guy break down in a Wal-Mart. He started crying, "I'll never find a Aurra Sing, mint on card. I'LL NEVER FIND HER!!" And then you looking at me which is literally crying with laughter at a 40 year old guy crying in a Wal-Mart toy section.

That is funny, I normally cry because my nearest Walmart never gets ANYTHING that I might want.

toys r u sucks here! target here usually has dcuc, while walmart was our MM carrier

man....thats far. i think that mattel is getting a little better with their shipping. alot of people are getting wave 3.

TRU never has anything, Wal-Mart is the best shot you got at getting MMs (all 8 in 50 mile radius) and Target still has a Transformer display up, the same one with same figures it had when the movie opened over a year ago. They never have anything.

target is only good for DCUC(when they ship) and not much else. they have all the new joes though.....seen 'em yesterday. you'll damn near have a fight at walmart....ive had a guy try to take something outta my cart while it was right next to me.

hahah thats true. Other than seeing those extra MM's at one that is several miles away Target never really has much. Even there movies suck lately. There is a new Walmart with some nice stuff but its really out of the way to find it. You have to pass entire town, go into farming country and then stop because its just all of a sudden on your right with some new places popping up. Its kind of weird but if I'm trying to score figs I check there.

man....thats far. i think that mattel is getting a little better with their shipping. alot of people are getting wave 3.

Yeah Mattel is fixing there distribution issues it is kind of sad that its taken this long to do it, I mean the demand is still out there but I wish I had a full collection before the movie opened but hey it all comes down to where you live and if they get there mech on time or not. And maybe Mattel learned that when you take on a huge properties like TDK you need to get your stuff out there. It seems like they are getting to that point, the only thing we got to worry about now is if all the local stores are carrying the stuff we want @wacko@ it never ends lol