Losing interest in this line...

MrBlisterfists

I think they overdid the first waves, so there's a glut going on now. Heck, I saw even more cases of wave 1 on the pallets at Wal-Mart last night! That's definitely going to effect my ability to get the TLC wave and beyond. Am I losing interest? Heck no; these are the figures I've been waiting for for 20 years.

Oh grow up and stop with the dramatic whining.

You tell me you're "losing interest" in the line now but yet somehow you've maintained interest for "over 20 years".

Just buy the figures, the more they sell the more they'll make. Its not that hard to figure out. Especially without the hype of the movie to back it up.

The movie is over. The only thing that can move these toys now is the DVD and Christmas, but that's not enough to move this much product. We all got Hasbro'd on this line, and that's really too bad.

If they would stop shipping old figures in the TLC cases, we might have a better chance of finding them, but alas, that's not the case. When the ToD figures come out, I'll probably just bid on Mola Ram on ebay and call it quits with this line. It didn't have much leg to stand on, but the glut of product doesn't help matters any.

Hasbro oversaturated the market with the first two waves of figures, now the new waves aren't popping up anywhere... I was lucky enough to get two figures from the Last Crusade wave but that was it... But don't lose interest in the line, I'm sure they'll be in large quanities later on.

Hasbro oversaturated the market with the first two waves of figures, now the new waves aren't popping up anywhere... I was lucky enough to get two figures from the Last Crusade wave but that was it... But don't lose interest in the line, I'm sure they'll be in large quanities later on.

I too am really bummed about not being able to find any of the new LC wave. Once again Hasbro has really screwed the pooch. Almost every store I walk into lately has, litterally a whole entire continent of the first 2 waves of these figs. This is ridiculous. Not to mention that the scalpers out there are going to have a hay-day with the LC and ToD waves because they know that we can't find them. I personally will never fork over $20.00 or more for a Henry Jones figure ( see at Amazon.com ). Thats just garbage. Please pull youre heads out of your asses for once Hasbro. Like that will ever happen. I for one think that Hasbro does this on purpose to create more demand. @indy@

Has anyone stopped to consider that this might be the retailer's fault? I mean could it possible be that Wal-Mart, Target and the like really over-ordered the product and now are sitting on a lot of surplus? What's Hasbro supposed to do?

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Wal-Mart toy buyer, we're only gonna sell you 100,000 units instead of 300,000 units because we want to make sure the collectors can get the new waves of figures the day they start shipping."

Hasbro is in the business of making money. It's the retailers responsibilty to gauge how many they can sell through. I'd like to get my hands on a Henry Jones like everybody else, but moaning about Hasbro and throwing a proverbial "I don't want to play with you anymore" tantrum isn't going to solve anything.

My local walmarts probably each went through at least three or four restocks of figures before I ever saw the Last Crusade wave.

For awhile, these figures were selling like crazy, so walmart just kept ordering. Plus they had to fill the cardboard island displays. Targets, on the other hand, always seem to have just a case or two. My kmart has no Indiana Jones product since the initial sell through back before the movie came out.

But seriously, getting bored with this line? They've released 30 some standard and deluxe figures, 3 vehicles, 12 inch figures, and adventure heroes all in the period of about 2-3 months so far. That is a lot of product for such a short time period. Just give it some time.

Oh grow up and stop with the dramatic whining.

You tell me you're "losing interest" in the line now but yet somehow you've maintained interest for "over 20 years".

Just buy the figures, the more they sell the more they'll make. Its not that hard to figure out. Especially without the hype of the movie to back it up.

I'm not gonna 'just buy the figures' because I can't find the damn ones I want, ass.

and telling me to grow up?, real mature, from a guy who ALSO collects toys.

Yeah, it's stinks that TLC wave is this difficult to find with RotLA and KotCS being restocked consistently. I've seen the TLC wave twice about a month ago and no Henry Jones yet. Hopefully as they ship the ToD wave, they'll ship more 'Crusade' wave with it.

I was lucky enough to find the LC wave at the end of June.Very nice looking figures.I did see a case of the LC wave this past monday but it had been ravenged but yeah,the stores overordered(Walmart is the main culprate).One Walmar barley has and any Indy figures at all.I did order Henry Jones and Vogel from HTS about a few weeks agor.

Yeah, I have like 6 Super WM's in my area and they're all clogged with the first wave of figures, so I know it'll be awhile before the LC wave shows up. Or maybe Hasbro will do what they did with Star Wars during the POTF days and let retailers send back back the peg warmers, for credit, to make way for the newer waves. But my local Target's seem to have sold most of the wave, so whenever this resets happens, hopefuly the LC wave will get restocked.

I am patient and am sure I'll see them eventually but I've grown tired of thumbing through mulitple pegs for something new. The way the packaging is desiged, you cant tell what figures they are from the side.

my friend and i in the midst of star wars figure hunting tonight came across only one Last Crusade Indy figure. The rest of the pegs were full to the brim with Raiders and KOTCS figs. We searched around but didnt see anymore. I didn't even know this wave was out to be honest. Hopefully short round and sapito won't be this hard to track down