Marvel Legends 2packs Out?

TheUberBarrett

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered the Ultimates 2-pack off ebay, only one I wanted...$22.95 buy-it-now plus $10 shipping, so it works out to about the same as you guys are finding at TRUs here in Canada. Glad I only collect Ultimate U stuff, otherwise it could get expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

I FINALLY found them at the same Wal Mart I had mentioned a few posts up. They didn't have Fury/Cap, they had four Thing/Mr F packs, and only one each of Ronin/Elektra, Forge/Wolvie which I grabbed. The paint jobs are good, not great. Wolverine has a splotch of red paint on his lip that looks like he has herpes...yikes!

I FINALLY found them at the same Wal Mart I had mentioned a few posts up. They didn't have Fury/Cap, they had four Thing/Mr F packs, and only one each of Ronin/Elektra, Forge/Wolvie which I grabbed. The paint jobs are good, not great. Wolverine has a splotch of red paint on his lip that looks like he has herpes...yikes!

Haha! True.

wow i havent seen any of these since the when i bought the cap set. i want to get 2 of the electra box set and at least 1 more of the cap set. just gotta keep looking i guess :(

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah, but Hasbro doesn't have Forge/Wolvie right now. And I'm aching for them because they remind me of the first Uncanny that really got me collecting in the '90s: the Muir Island Saga, issues #278-281. Forge rocked in that one.

Man, I really want Hasbro to come out with an entire X-MEN blue strike team set all wearing those famous costumes. I love that era of X-MEN too. Jim Lee's work was oustanding to say the least. Didn't the X-MEN also go up against the Brood wearing these suits as well? How awesome would it be to have a new gift set including Wolverine, Gambit, Psylocke, Storm, Forge, Rogue all wearing these duds with a bonus Brood figure. @luv@

Yeah, but Hasbro doesn't have Forge/Wolvie right now. And I'm aching for them because they remind me of the first Uncanny that really got me collecting in the '90s: the Muir Island Saga, issues #278-281. Forge rocked in that one.

Man, I really want Hasbro to come out with an entire X-MEN blue strike team set all wearing those famous costumes. I love that era of X-MEN too. Jim Lee's work was oustanding to say the least. Didn't the X-MEN also go up against the Brood wearing these suits as well? How awesome would it be to have a new gift set including Wolverine, Gambit, Psylocke, Storm, Forge, Rogue all wearing these duds with a bonus Brood figure. @luv@

Ah, yes...the Brood was part of the Ghost Rider/X-Men crossover. Now that wouldn't be a bad set right there!!

• 2 weeks later...

its out now

I'm all for completing teams if hasbro could do that then I'm all for it plus it would be one up for hasbro since its something toybiz never did ... or at least got around too I'm sure they would have by now if they were still in the game ... sigh ...