Mail Away Doc Question

BoomBatty

Hi all,

I realize this may have been explained here before but I couldn't get a good search on the Doc figure here because it falls under the minimum 4 character requirement for the Search function. As such my apologies if this has been addressed already.

I sent away for 4 docs with my forms and the check was cashed. One Doc arrived today which is cool. Does anyone know if Hasbro is holding off on additional docs or do I need to contact them and ask what the heck happened to the rest of them? I figure someone here already got all of their docs already or had the same thing happen.

Any info would be much appreciated.

-BB

All of mine arrived on the same day.

I received my first set all on the same day. I sent away for another set, so it will be interesting to see if the same thing happens.

I ordered 4 total. Got 2 one day and 2 more a few days later.

OK, so maybe I just need to be more patient about it. I was nervous that perhaps they goofed and the wonderful pain in the butt it was (perhaps is) going to be to get it rectified with Hasbro.

Thanks for the info KD.

I ordered (4) myself and have not received them yet and the check has been cashed.

Is there a phone number for customer service so I can call and see if they can tell me anything as to the status of my order?

If it helps, they cashed my check on 06/06 and the first of four arrived today 07/14.

I ordered (4) myself and have not received them yet and the check has been cashed.

Is there a phone number for customer service so I can call and see if they can tell me anything as to the status of my order?

If it helps, they cashed my check on 06/06 and the first of four arrived today 07/14.

OK so all of my worry was for naught, the other 3 arrived today, one day after the others, my bad. Thanks to all those who replied in the meantime and now you know they may not all arrive at the same time probably more to do with the postal system than anything else. And Knowing is Half the Battle....