neca resident evil figs?

shockerisback

wait what? i havent heard of neca saying they were doing RE5 figs. I dont know if you realize but they did a good job of covering RE1 and RE2 figs. However more waves of them would be amazing but NECA seems to only like to do a series with only 2 waves and then quits the license or series.

RE5 still has another year til it comes out. Its dated for May 09. So you will most likely not see anything til NYCC probably if at all.

wait what? i havent heard of neca saying they were doing RE5 figs. I dont know if you realize but they did a good job of covering RE1 and RE2 figs. However more waves of them would be amazing but NECA seems to only like to do a series with only 2 waves and then quits the license or series.

RE5 still has another year til it comes out. Its dated for May 09. So you will most likely not see anything til NYCC probably if at all.

yes yes neca said back at toyfare that capcom were the one who didnt allow a third wave of classics and that neca is fixed on resident evil 5. now i dont know if they still can do it because lets face it, in toy industry it changes everytime.

wow may09? i thought it was january09? yeah then i guess you are right. maybe toyfare then.

does someone have any news about that new cg movie who is coming? it has been a while since the last teaser. is it still coming and when?

does someone have any news about that new cg movie who is coming? it has been a while since the last teaser. is it still coming and when?

I havent heard much about Resident Evil: Degeneration since its announcement way back a few months ago as well as the teaser it came with. Im hoping it comes out soon or at least more news about it leaks out. Im sure it will get a worldwide release since Sony has a part in the project. I also imagine it still happening but when it comes to capcom they usually like to release similar products around the same time. Like how they are doing with the street fighter franchise, having multiple products come out when street fighter 4 comes out allowing for more hype etc etc.

and yeah i forgot it wasnt necas fault for going to series 3 it was capcoms... which is really stupid considering how awesome and popular both series 1 and 2 were. But it is kind of odd that NECA only seems to ever hit series 2 on all their video game series' figures.

may 09 was the release date that gamestop/EB had on their site. But just announced the official release date is March 13th 2009. So its a bit closer than before but not just around the corner close.

may 09 was the release date that gamestop/EB had on their site. But just announced the official release date is March 13th 2009. So its a bit closer than before but not just around the corner close.

hey there are news from the degeneration movie. a real trailer will be shown at the con. they also dit a homepage for the movie. as i readed about it will be a direct to dvd and not to theaters anymore.

as i readed about it will be a direct to dvd and not to theaters anymore.

if this is true, all i can say is ..... BADASS

• 3 weeks later...

I remember posting a link showing Resident Evil figurines that were showcased in Japan. Guess what? You can pre-order them now! I'd say that the Chris Redfield vs. Yawn (the gigantic snake) and the Tyrant (escaping from his test tube) are the best of the picks. These were produced from the company "Organic". What do you guys think?

Chris vs. Yawn: http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_pa...ge&pID=4598

Tyrant: http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_pa...ge&pID=4595

Jill vs. Chimera: http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_pa...ge&pID=4599

Rebecca Chambers vs. Hunter: http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_pa...ge&pID=4600

Zombie feeding on Kenneth J. Sullivan: http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_pa...ge&pID=4596

Zombie and dog: http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_pa...ge&pID=4597

some of those dont look too bad... but im not a big statue fan.. usually too rich for my blood too.

some of those dont look too bad... but im not a big statue fan.. usually too rich for my blood too.

Actually EvilHayato, these are figures (Resident Evil 4 Biohazard - Figure Collection Volume 1-6), not statues according to their pricing: $21.99-$22.99.

I still think the Tyrant and Chris figure are wicked.

hmmm then in the that case... holy crap!... i def like just about all of them actually. the tyrant is really nice.