holy universe!

Mike

i was at walmart today and they had a huge display of the universe prowl sunstreaker and tankor. There were at least 30 each. totally crazy.

we've had them up here for a bout a month ago, but never this many.. usually just 1 case at a time

i was at walmart today and they had a huge display of the universe prowl sunstreaker and tankor. There were at least 30 each. totally crazy.

we've had them up here for a bout a month ago, but never this many.. usually just 1 case at a time

Could you go back and post pics? :)

I hope to see this at any Wal-mart here sometime soon.

even stranger is every single one had sunstreaker artwork on the front of the packaging, then pictures of all 3 figs on the back. even prowl and tankor had sunstreaker artwork lol

like this one on ebay

31ee_1.JPG

there was no cardboard display or anything, just regular walmart shelfing out in the main aisle

well I guess I shouldn't expect anything at my walmart then from the sounds of it mike got in @can@ entire supply!Jerk! :P Whats the little thing that comes in prowls package

holy packaging variations batman

yeah, i thought it was just a print error, but they're all like that. they cheaped out on packaging and used the same generic card

yeah, i thought it was just a print error, but they're all like that. they cheaped out on packaging and used the same generic card

I think it was said awhile back that international packaging for Universe would be "generic" and not have the art featuring the character in the package (at least not on the front). It's a cost cutting move by Hasbro.

personally I blame the french ... same thing happens with starwars and other toylines as well... it just costs the company's more $$$ to have every single thing on the card translated I think ....

well I guess I shouldn't expect anything at my walmart then from the sounds of it mike got in @can@ entire supply!Jerk! :P Whats the little thing that comes in prowls package

Mine got a whole bunch too, i'd say closer to 15 of each....was down to about 3 of each after a few days though, so at least they're selling well up here.

we got the new voyger univers in at my target yesterday!!! I took a sneak peek (there not supose to be out till the 26th when targets reset the toy dept. co wide), & Blaster was inside.

Mix Master (or atleast that's what I call him. he's a Decepticon & a cement mixer truck) & to me that spells Mix Master. I can't wait to get them in to my collection.

Found them today myself; I would also like to know why these don't have rubsigns.

Did anyone else notice that prowl's rooflights are different than the ones pictured on the back of the card?

They are starting to hit in force here in Jacksonville, Florida. I saw them at two TRUs and Target just started their reset and they had the deluxe as well as the Voyagers Heavy Load and Blaster. I saw Blaster and don't know why they didn't retool the original cuz that Galaxy Force Soundwave repaint just doesn't bring any nostalgia nor reflect a classic.

They are starting to hit in force here in Jacksonville, Florida. I saw them at two TRUs and Target just started their reset and they had the deluxe as well as the Voyagers Heavy Load and Blaster. I saw Blaster and don't know why they didn't retool the original cuz that Galaxy Force Soundwave repaint just doesn't bring any nostalgia nor reflect a classic.

Well this isn't classics, its TFU. The whole "Classic 2.0" thing is a fan moniker.

well Sunstreaker & Prowel deffinately have the Classic feel to them! there's no doubt that Blaster is a Sound wave repaint. but the paint job is REALY COOL so I just had to get him.

But yeah, if Hasbro knows what's good for them, they'll start cracking on new Classic molds.

Well this isn't classics, its TFU. The whole "Classic 2.0" thing is a fan moniker.

It does say Classic Series on the package...

It does say Classic Series on the package...

Ahh so it does. Mah bad.