Anyone going to SDCC

I was wondering if anyone is going to SDCC and can pick me up a King Grayskull. I'm a lifelong fan and I live in WV with no chance of being able to go to San Diego. Please PM me if you can help.

I was wondering if anyone is going to SDCC and can pick me up a King Grayskull. I'm a lifelong fan and I live in WV with no chance of being able to go to San Diego. Please PM me if you can help.

You will be able to order it the day after the con from Mattel's website

Will they even have enough?

That's what we're all wondering for now.

My guess would be no, as it's going to be insanely popular. But supposedly they'll go on sale at 8 a.m. the day after the Con on the collector website, so set your alarms, people...

Will they even have enough?

That's what we're all wondering for now.

My guess would be no, as it's going to be insanely popular. But supposedly they'll go on sale at 8 a.m. the day after the Con on the collector website, so set your alarms, people...

Just so we're all on the same page, what is the exact date?

EDIT: Nevermind, it's July 28th. It officially reads:

Of course we’ll have more details including the URL name at San Diego Comic Con, but we wanted to make sure to give online toy fans the scoop first. Oh – and to kick off the new online store, we’ll be putting aside a very limited number of each of this year’s SDCC exclusives which will go on sale on the new collector web site at 8:00 am Eastern Standard Time on July 28th.

Looks like they will be available...if we can get one.

• 2 weeks later...

*sigh*

too bad i'll be at work at 8 am with no access to a computer. i wonder what the odds are of the exclusives selling out by 4 PM.

i can't afford to call out either. bummer.

*sigh*

too bad i'll be at work at 8 am with no access to a computer. i wonder what the odds are of the exclusives selling out by 4 PM.

i can't afford to call out either. bummer.

Yeah that's my main problem with the online thing. I'm willing to bet there won't be anything left by 4 PM. That's really unfortunate for all of us that have to work that day. I just hope that them limiting the # that people can get ; that there maybe some slight chance we will still be able to get one. Gotta try and think positive on this one.

Good luck to everyone!!!

I got all the crap. It was absolutely insane! I waited in line from 7:45 till after 3 in the Hasbro and Mattel lines!

We were in line at Hasbro from 7:45 (to get the tickets) until 12:30 and Mattel from 12:45 till 3:30. The Mattel line wrapped around other booths.

But the good news is I was able to get everything I promissed to people. I don't know if I have it in me to do that again next year. We missed a bunch of panels. But at least its out of the way and I can make all the really good panels.

Quick note...even the Convention crew were fed up with Hasbro. There was a bunch of confusion on the preview night about the tickets and we overheard a couple of the workers saying "They do this every year!"

Good luck with online! The Grayskulls and Lobos were going VERY fast.

If you've opened your King Grayskull, mind telling me whether the chestplate is removable? I'm considering ordering a second for customizing if it is. (Also, if it is removable, is it attached to the cape? Ideally it shouldn't be, but if it is I suppose I can cut it off... just have to be real careful doing so. ^_^;; )

Apparently, the opening of the online store has been moved to 12:00 noon on Monday rather than 8:00 am. Hopefully that helps some people get a figure or two.

Countdown still has it set for Monday at 8:00 AM... Where did you hear/read about the time change?

Apparently, the opening of the online store has been moved to 12:00 noon on Monday rather than 8:00 am. Hopefully that helps some people get a figure or two.

Countdown still has it set for Monday at 8:00 AM... Where did you hear/read about the time change?

I think I read it somewhere on He-Man.org, though I've read so much stuff on so many sites this weekend I can't be sure.

There seems to be a lot of misinformation circulating; maybe this time change is just such a thing.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE