Cobra Commander for Prez

nov316

Attack of the Show is going to show the footage from JoeCon tomorrow.

Check it out and see who we see.

Dang you just beat me to it man!

For those of you that catch it, I'm behind the dude dressed as Ripper. I'm wearing a Destro t-shirt (if I'm on it). Also look for a Fro Joe appearance. ^_^

For those of you that catch it, I'm behind the dude dressed as Ripper. I'm wearing a Destro t-shirt (if I'm on it). Also look for a Fro Joe appearance. ^_^

I think I saw you.

I think I saw you.

Heck yeah! Fro Joe made National TV. :D When they post it on their site, I'll do some screen shots of ol' Fro. Also GiltyOne was an easy one to spot.

Where was GuiltyOne and what was he wearing?

Bazooka outfit and I believe a Yankees hat.

I think I saw you.

Heck yeah! Fro Joe made National TV. :D When they post it on their site, I'll do some screen shots of ol' Fro. Also GiltyOne was an easy one to spot.

WOO HOO!!!!! saw it it was sweet!

TM

I missed him. I wish they had shown everyone slower. There were some really good costumes. That little girl dressed as Scarlett was cute.

I've got pics of most of the people in costumes, I hope to post them soon.

I tried watching it but all I could think about was Olivia Munn through the entire segment, and how long it was gonna be before they showed her again. :P

HOTTEST GIRL ON CABLE TELEVISION!

For those that missed it, here's the link to view it.

Here's some screenshots of some TNI members I noticed:

G4_FroJoe.jpg

G4_FroJoe2.jpg

G4_FroJoe3.jpg

G4_Alyosha.jpg

G4_Corey.jpg

G4_Gil.jpg

G4_me.jpg

I tried watching it but all I could think about was Olivia Munn through the entire segment, and how long it was gonna be before they showed her again. :P

Morgan Webb man... Morgan Webb is hotter but the Olivia Munn changing her panties clip was a nice touch...

Morgan Webb man... Morgan Webb is hotter but the Olivia Munn changing her panties clip was a nice touch...

Nah, Morgan's too whiny! Give me Layla or Olivia (she's also a fellow Okie)! :wub:

Nah, Morgan's too whiny! Give me Layla or Olivia (she's also a fellow Okie)! :wub:

I like Layla the most. I love her accent and those other two fine features.

Man, I read this LAST night, and flipped the TV over to the G4 channel and almost immediately, right after Ninja Warrior (i think was on just before it?) this came on, and the crowd scenes were so FAST I couldn't make out much of who was who, but these screen shots really helped! :) cool!

That whole thing was pretty entertaining and good for a few chuckles (no pun there) and it looked like everyone was really into it and having some fun.

I love her accent and those other two fine features.

@hmmm@

Oh...she must be one of those "Emersome" chicks?

EMER SOME.....BIGGENS???

Actually (lookin at the pics) she's more like a emersome FAKE'ns! :P

I think I saw you.

Man I got pretty good amount of face time in those shots lol.