Famosa "MARVEL WORLD" action figures (collection pics)

I like these figures because they're cool, better articulated than Mini-Mates and with better paint jobs. The accessories are pretty good too. The only problem is the price. For some reason, Famosa do not market them to retailers in the UK or US, only in the mainland coninental EU, so I have bought most of mine from a supplier in Spain.

Here's some pics for you :) Also, if any of you have any of these guys that I don't, and you're willing to sell, let me know!

52486341vl7.jpg

22491119kh5.jpg

71678505vb8.jpg

15124631lr4.jpg

Blade came in a playset pack with the bike, cage and the Vampire figure.

Hulk came in a playset pack with the tank and soldier.

Nick Fury came in a playset pack with the SHIELDcopter and Ultron.

Thor and Abomination 2pk

Captain America and Kang 2pk

Iron Man and Loki 2pk

Black Panther and Hawkeye 2pk

• 4 weeks later...
between these and muggs....enough already.

I'm with you... With mini mates and the odd muggs figure & SHS I have my fill of "cute" little ones or what not :P and these things don't even look cute or any thing imo ...

agreed maybe the poster has never actually seen or had a mini mate in hand ?.. these things seem to have only basic up down arm and leg movements

• 3 weeks later...
agreed maybe the poster has never actually seen or had a mini mate in hand ?.. these things seem to have only basic up down arm and leg movements

The shoulder has a "hinge and swivel" joint. They also trump MiniMates by not pulling apart at the merest touch ;)