Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Convoy

Comic-Con exclusives question

I don't remember how the Hasbro's Comic-Con booths worked in previous years... when it comes to buying exclusives at the convention, do they limit the purchases? (ie Can I buy 50 Nemesis Primes this year?)

If they do limit, how do they keep track?

I don't think getting multiples of nem will be a problem how ever why the heck 50 ??!!! @propeller@ things also depend though I am sure on just how limited a number hasbro makes...

like ALT RODy was very lmited I forget to what ...

thuresday they a bit easy on limits usually the limit is 2.

I've already asked Synch, but seeing he lives in Canada and shipping to me would be extra, I was wondering if anyone else here that is going to the con would be able to get me a set of the exclusives.

If not it's no problem, hopefully Synch will still do it. But these days anyway I can save a little means a lot.

Just shoot me a PM if you can. Thanks!

I don't remember how the Hasbro's Comic-Con booths worked in previous years... when it comes to buying exclusives at the convention, do they limit the purchases? (ie Can I buy 50 Nemesis Primes this year?)

I know you... :D

I know you... :D

Yeah man, I haven't posted here in a dog's age.

These things aren't too limited like the other companies exclusives. If Hasbro keeps up with its trend, they will have some for order on HTS.com. After that, they are gone. I reeeaaally want that Skywarp so Im gonna camp by my computer.

I think the problem with con exclusive stuff is sometimes they will go on sale before the public even get a shot at it...

I was lucky to get Alt Rodimus on my first try at HTS

I would like to get Nemesis Prime but since i'm going to get the BMF I may have to hold off this years SDCC exclusives

I would like to get Nemesis Prime but since i'm going to get the BMF I may have to hold off this years SDCC exclusives

Which BMF are you referring to dude??

I don't even know what a BMF is :S

Any pics of the exclusives?

IF they limit purchases they keep track by stamping the back of you badge.

Which BMF are you referring to dude??

BMF stands for Big Millenium Falcon

Here is some info amd some pictures

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?itemid=11159&blogid=1