dcuc wave 3 release date

No one knows yet. It was originally suppose to come out June/July but I haven't seen any reports of findings anywhere yet... All DC figures are probably gonna be delayed a little bit due to the recall by Mattel concerning the chemical smilex which was contained in most figures.

I see what you did there. @bats@

is it just me or does anyone else think mattel is just screwing around with this holding this back so they can push the dark knight movie figures and won't release any dcuc figs until after the movie comes out so they can get more sales on movies masters (which have no problem selling) and the crappy 5" figs that have no real appeal to collectors just kids who will see the movie and want the toy. I may just be feeling bitter cause i've been waiting for a good nightwing since dc direct released the hush nightwing.

P.S.

I've been reading that dan didio is still out to kill nightwing and will probably have him replace bruce wayne as batman just so he can finally kill him to bring bruce back in maybe a year.

LOL Whatever happened to Wave2?

Boy Mattel makes great figures but the can't supply us all

I still hate Mattel for taking the great new He-man figures away from us a few years back

Wave 2 actually came out last week through Diamond Comics. My local comic shop got 3 cases.

LOL Whatever happened to Wave2?

Boy Mattel makes great figures but the can't supply us all

I still hate Mattel for taking the great new He-man figures away from us a few years back

Wave 2 actually came out last week through Diamond Comics. My local comic shop got 3 cases.

No I got wave 2 figures back in april and haven't seen them since

I just saw the add they put for these in toyfare magaizine. and damn they look dope! i cant stop looking at it. i also looked at all the bodies, looks like dcuc uses the same upper torso, even the hands all look the same. but who cares cause its a badass line

i only saw ONE dang figure from wave 2, EVER!

at target.. never saw them at any other store.

And it was that crappy electric Superman figure

get it outta the package and see if u still feel the same

what the hell would I do that for?? I hate the electric Superman from the comics too.

And I have opened DCUC figures before, and this was the most boring one I ever saw

what the hell would I do that for?? I hate the electric Superman from the comics too.

And I have opened DCUC figures before, and this was the most boring one I ever saw

its not the point that that supes i a weak character, its still a cool fig. ive had all of wave 2 since march, and i like the supermen the least(fig and comic wise), but they still look exactly like the comics....which makes them cool. im a completist.

Still haven't finished wave 2 can't find harley quinn, black manta, aquaman. Jumped at the chance to get firestorm and both the supermen they are cool as hell, but i would trade them all to have mattel release wave 3 already so i can get 4 nightwings 1 to open another to customize (unmasked nightwing) the 3rd to do a head swap for dick grayson street clothes and the 4th to hang on my wall i know 4 is probably alittle too much but at least i'm not going to scalp it on ebay.