Sign in to follow this  
Wheeljack35

New Animated Figures

http://tformers.com/transformers-new-upcom.../9786/news.html

Wal-Mart store computers have revealed some new Transformers Animated figures that will coming soon. The figures are a mix of deluxe and voyager class and these have never been seen before! So without further ado, click into the TFormers Community to see them and talk about it!

Deluxe

Blurr 65356934981

Swindle 65356934195

Waspinator 65356934984

Arcee 65356937933

Voyager

Shockwave 6535932317

Wreck Gar 65356934966

Skywarp 65356932319

I was waiting for them to announce Blur and Wreck-gar since they first appeared on the show, so those are must-gets for me. Also very excited about Wasp and Arcee, provided they look good. Might get Shockwave (depends on what he looks like), but Swindle and Skywarp are passes.

Kinda weird though how we haven't seen any new prototypes or test shots leaked out by now.

At least some good pics or something.

I would imagine at this point they are once again into the process of getting stuff ready for the movie sequel line. No rest for the wicked there!

Hey Wheeljack, I was wondering if you know when the action figure aisle reset is due?

I'm guessing ours would be due to be set near or at the same time.

I heard we may do ours about a week before the rest of toys so we can easily get the Star Wars section ready for the 26th

Meaning we will leave that section alone and on the morning of the 26th have it ready for the Clones Wars set

I will be setting that aisle up

Cool!! ~

Looks good!

I heard we may do ours about a week before the rest of toys so we can easily get the Star Wars section ready for the 26th

Meaning we will leave that section alone and on the morning of the 26th have it ready for the Clones Wars set

I will be setting that aisle up

I was hoping the reset will be a bit sooner... I am itching to go toy hunting again...

Well I heard today that the action figure aisle will be done a week before the release of the Clone Wars merchandise.

We will have the new transformers out a week ahead of time and the Star Wars section will be without product for about a week

Kinda weird though how we haven't seen any new prototypes or test shots leaked out by now.

At least some good pics or something.

I would imagine at this point they are once again into the process of getting stuff ready for the movie sequel line. No rest for the wicked there!

I heard they are showing new animated stuff at SDCC... I hope this is true...

ARCEE, Must have!! ^_^

Haha, if it's Animated, I'm sure it will. That other one was creepy. A pink man... :unsure: