new star wars stuff all over the place!!!!

CLAM

Saw a ton of the new clone wars stuff at 3 different Walmarts tonight, all of it marked DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 7/26 or whatever

So of course, I opened them @lol@

Clone Wars basic figures wave1 08

Clone Wars basif figrues wave1 r1 08

Clone Wars basic figures wave1 r1.5 08

Clone Wars Galactic Heroes wave1 08

StarWars legendary saga figures wave1 08

Star Wars Legendary sage figures wave1 r1 08

Clone Wars titatium

clone wars titanium vehicles

clone wars strenght vehicle asst

clone wars lightsabers

and I don't know what else. Seems each store had about 4 pallets stacked HIGH and FULL with new star wars stuff. TONS of stuff

I opened up some of the clone wars figures, they looked really sweet. I tried to buy Yoda, Anakin, Obi, and Grevious, but they don't ring up in the price scanners or at the registers.

The galactic heroes are just repacks with new cards. meh

anyways.. pretty cool stuff

yeah they hit here too but wouldnt sell them. they had clone wars, evolution packs with Padme 3 pack, and the saga legends figs too

i bought 2 cases heres some figs

100_4264.jpg

I also witnessed a bunch of those cases at one of my Wal-Marts as well. DO NOT OPEN TILL 7/26. One of the clerks caught me trying to open one of the boxes and immediately tried to get midevil on my ass. She said that she could not sell any of that stuff until that date and that it had been mistakenly taken out of the back of their stockroom. I told her that was Wal-Marts fault and since they brought them out and seeing that I was a potential buying customer that I should be able to purchase the product. I tried to argue my case but to no avail. I guess Wal-Mart must have gotten dinged pretty hard for putting out their past Star Wars product too early. Sucks! Just have to be patient. @grumpy@

Was just at my local Walmart and was really surprised to see they had the CW rifles and lightsabers out. Then I look up a couple aisles and I see a whole endcap filled with the AT-TE's. They were priced at about $100, so go out there and start hunting.

I've heard the fine that they sometimes have to pay when they sell things before a specific street date can be pretty high.

Which the store can make there money back by charging more on the rental space on the shelfs

Yow

Well Walmart is carrying it for the full price

Well I was in Walmart today and I noticed this big cardboard display with the Clone Wars figures.I glanced at them I'm not impressed. So I took a look to see what was on the other sides

Lightsabers...naaaaaa

Legacy Collection...Oh smack let me look

These are the build an astromech figure with peices in each one

So I grabbed the Clone Scuba trooper bought it up to the front and was noticing she had trouble ringing them up

She then turned to me and said this is a recall figure.I said not recall there not supposed to be put out on the 26th

I then told her "you better let somebody know that there is a big cardboard display of them".She then let out a moan like oh boy

So I will have to wait until we put it on on the 26th hey good thing will be I will get my discount

I started seeing CW's and Legacy cases last Saturday night. Went looking for Joe stuff and saw the stockers, putting cases out in the action figure aisles. I thought they were gonna stock them although they had the street date, so I waited around a bit and nothing. Took a trip back down by the Joe stuff and saw a case of wave 9 Joe's, that I opened and got another BAT & Snow Serpent. Then the stockers gathered all the cases and put them back on the pallets and took them back to the stock room.

From this weeks Q&A, Hasbro is really going be ticked after this weekend,

Q2: By now, you are aware the BMF has been found up in Canada. I was wondering if the stores in the Canadian market have to meet the mandated shelf date that the US does? What is the punishment, if any, for a store in Canada that sells an item for for the July 26th date?

A2: The stores that sold unites, in violation of the 7/26 on shelf date, have stopped. The on-sale date is 7/26 the world over, not just for the U.S.

ya there is a pretty steep price to be paid, but usally the cash registers wont even allow it to happen. but look at it this way...it helps repeal the scaplers. with a street date it means that the big stores such as walmart wont have another edge over the smaller stores if they get them first. plus it means that we DEFEINTLY(sp) know when to start looking...but ive had the same problem when i hit my wal marts. just grab a box and haul butt to the pets department and open it there..lol get what you want and go back for more...thats what i usuallly have to do! im at an impasse...i dont know if i still want to keep collecting SW cuz they just have SO much that comes out...the ATTE will be thenext on my list if i do though...

Well I was in Walmart today and I noticed this big cardboard display with the Clone Wars figures.I glanced at them I'm not impressed. So I took a look to see what was on the other sides

Lightsabers...naaaaaa

Legacy Collection...Oh smack let me look

These are the build an astromech figure with peices in each one

So I grabbed the Clone Scuba trooper bought it up to the front and was noticing she had trouble ringing them up

She then turned to me and said this is a recall figure.I said not recall there not supposed to be put out on the 26th

I then told her "you better let somebody know that there is a big cardboard display of them".She then let out a moan like oh boy

So I will have to wait until we put it on on the 26th hey good thing will be I will get my discount

They did the same thing with Spider man 3 figs last year..

A whole cardboard display put up then their bullshit excuse from the manager about not being able to sell them because they were recalled. I told him that they had a "street date" and he said I did not know what I was talking about.

I showed up the day they were supposed to be released, went up to the display of the figures that were supposed to be "recalled" and told the same manager (that said they were recalled) that he was a liar to his face.

He had nothing to say.

I hate it when people bold face lie like that.

Oh the horror.This past Sunday I had 2 figures from wave 2 of the Legacy figures,the Quad Cannon Trooper and the Scuba Trooper.Both are great looking figures.Got up to the register bam,no sale allowed.I know that would happen so I just left.I am hopefull that I will see those again on the 26th but the scalpers will beat me to them.Stupid street date. @grumpy@

I found all of wave 2 at Target today! The best part was, they rang up under the TAC DPCI, which was on clearance, so I got the entire wave for the amazing price of $3.32 a peice! I was pretty happy this morning. :)

Some much for the July 26th street date.Our Targets,Walmart and TRU are unforunately doing thier jobs.Congrat I just hpe i can find wave 2 of the Legacy again.

A fellow 501st member that works @ Target called me yesterday and asked if I wanted him to put me complete sets aside for when they get released.

I told him no because we were going to have "first pickings" since we are doing the TRU MM sale.

I can wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Now I understand that the focus on the new Clone Wars stuff and that beautiful, absolutely gigantic Falcon, but I've just got to take a minute and sing the praises of the new Legacy Vader. "Another Vader?" you might ask. Yeah, I didn't think the world needed one either-- until my loose display Vader lost a leg in some mysterious way, and then all the sudden I'm Vader-shopping again. Recently, Hasbro's reasons for another Vader varient have gotten pretty sad, such as the figure with that brown plastic wad at his feet to represent the death of his former master. So my expectations weren't that high when I was blown away by the new, highly articulated Dath Vader with a removable helmet that comes apart perfectly into two pieces just like in Episodes V & VI. He comes packaged showing off a great 'dying Anakin' face, with a good expression, sculpted details, and nice paint aps, but I was still skeptical as I took him to the check-out line. With such a good Anakin head and a two-piece mask, was he going to look like Dark Helmet with both pieces on? I had to get him home and out of the box to see, and now I'm very glad I did! If you can stand another Vader, get this one. Besides, he comes with BAF Droid parts!

So, when did the Emperor put down new wood flooring?

IMG_1341.jpg

Dad, you've got to stop your drinking!

IMG_1354.jpg