G.I.Joe: Valor Vs. Venom Figures Return?!?

The Wire

Cool ,I can use alot more Tele Vipers for this .....

CCC12-200765-1.jpg

And I wouldn't mind building up on the Black Dragon Ninjas... I hope that they are at Family Dollars and Dollar Generals.... if they show up at Kaybee...they'll be 4.97.............

Note . in addition to what's on the front page here on TNI

- Ace

- Beachhead

- Dusty

- Kamakura

- Ninja Warrior

- Sand Viper

- Tele-Viper

Added

-Stalker

-Slash

&

_Slice

CCC12-200765-1.jpg

And I wouldn't mind building up on the Black Dragon Ninjas... I hope that they are at Family Dollars and Dollar Generals.... if they show up at Kaybee...they'll be 4.97.............

Nice Cobra Control Room AFS. It's grown alot since the last time I saw pics of it.

CCC12-200765-1.jpg

Note . in addition to what's on the front page here on TNI

- Ace

- Beachhead

- Dusty

- Kamakura

- Ninja Warrior

- Sand Viper

- Tele-Viper

Over on HISSTank.com they show that there will also be

-Stalker

-Slash

&

_Slice

B'Jesus! Nice setup!

Assuming that these are real figures (they look somewhat photoshoped to me), I'm not really impressed by the lack of accessories, and already have al the figures (except dice) so I'll probably pass.

These may be real though, I don't know if anyone remembers but durring the JvC run, most dollar stores got in Joes lacking arm and leg articulation but with weapons on single cards and sold them cheeply. Could these be the same sort of thing?

Assuming that these are real figures (they look somewhat photoshoped to me), I'm not really impressed by the lack of accessories, and already have al the figures (except dice) so I'll probably pass.

These may be real though, I don't know if anyone remembers but durring the JvC run, most dollar stores got in Joes lacking arm and leg articulation but with weapons on single cards and sold them cheeply. Could these be the same sort of thing?

They are real, they would not be up on TNI if they were not. The info on how or when or how much has not yet been released, but these are real product from Hasbro.

They are real, they would not be up on TNI if they were not. The info on how or when or how much has not yet been released, but these are real product from Hasbro.

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that you had your information wrong, just that they don't look very real to me. I just wonder - did you get these pictures directly from Hasbro?

The reason I ask is that it is highly unusual for Hasbro to release any figure without any accessories, and the 'in package' shot of them shows them loose in the bubble, rather than held in a plastic insert, an equally rare situation. It is equally strange that the Beach Head shown is not VvV style, but in fact a repaint of his 86 mold.

I'm just slightly confused - Hasbro usually provides a lot more information than this when they release pictures to you.

I agree with your news post that these are all but certainly Dollar Store (Family Dollar, Dollar General) products. And these may explain why KB toys is getting leftovers from the previous round (which includes largely the same figures @hmmm@ )

I really do like the market of these figures, even though I own all of them, but I wish Hasbro would cycle in some more molds though. They've been using the Over half the wave is the same figures Hasbro trotted out in 2005, and recycled for the next 2 years! It would be nice to see some other molds cycled in, maybe use the VvV wave 6 Snow Wolf? Wave 7 Snake Eyes? Just about ANY of the DTC figures would be more impressive and better marketable that most of the figures in this batch.

I do suspect the images were thrown together rather quickly, and that the final releases will have accessories, packed loose like the previous wave.

Yeah Baby!!

Bring 'em back. Though I'm not exactly impressed with the rehash of these figures in particular, I am liking the notion that they haven't been forgotten. I'd really like for Hasbro to rekindle the DTC flame and pick up where they left off. They were are definitely on the right track IMO.

I really like the art too on these. Ace looks awesome!

that beach head is givin me hope that they'll re-release some more RAH molds into dollar stores, since that's what im concentrating on now B) and at 2 or 3 bucks a pop, you can't beat it haha

Whoa! These are worse than the previous single card VvV releases because they don't even come with accessories & cost the same!

These kinds of single carded figures were available at Dollar General or Family Dollar.

http://www.dollargeneral.com/Pages/index.aspx

http://www.familydollar.com/

Beachhead was part of TRU exclusive Night Force set. Then he was also in the TRU exclusive Moray with another NF Flint.

Some accessories and stands would be nice. Card art is cool, price is reasonable. Figures not exactly the cream of the crop, but HEY...they got O-RINGS! ^_^

So that's what they mentioned at the Con, they said they were working on some figures for the dollar stores.

Too bad there arent any Neo Vipers or Iron Grenadiers. Those wouldn't mind stocking up on. If they do do DTC I could use some of those army builders and maybe the last wave we never saw would be nice but I dont think that will show.

I guess it really doesn't matter because I dont have any of the stores that sell these around me anyway.

Judging by the look of them, and taking into consideration I only have 25th style figs, they might be good background or filler figs as long as they come with their accessories (Ace w/ helmet?). If that's the case, then by all means, full steam ahead!

It does look like they are just trying to get rid of some extra stock. The figure selection is random and they are in the exact same paint scheme as before. Most of these however are either figures I already own or figures I deliberately passed up originally because I didn't want them. I might get that Beachhead and Dusty. The Tele-Viper would of been great if he had at least some of his gear.

EDIT: Not only do they appear to have new artwork but some of them have the wrong artwork. The Sand-Viper appears to have artwork for Razor Claw and the Tele-Viper has artwork for the 25th Anniversary Tele-Viper only it is not in the classic Tele-Viper stance.

EDIT: Not only do they appear to have new artwork but some of them have the wrong artwork. The Sand-Viper appears to have artwork for Razor Claw and the Tele-Viper has artwork for the 25th Anniversary Tele-Viper only it is not in the classic Tele-Viper stance.

I know when these first came out that Razor Claw had card out for cobra C.L.A.W.S. or the other way around.

This whole line makes me think that there was another unplaned wave after this.

They have to be cleaning house or somthing it seems now that Hasbro is giving the people what they want and I can say for most of that I do not. Like others have said this makes no sense, when you got that wave that had poor distrubution Ship wreck, EEl , Bazoka. Torch all those other goodies that never came out. They easliy could put Rah troopers Vipers, Officers and Crimson Guards paint them teal and make a small fortune on somthing they will never use again.