Trouble Bubble getting released alone?

Blackmada

I got an e-mail from BBTS about new pre-orders. They had the new vehicle wave with the SHARC and Firebat and said they are shipping with the VAMP and Trouble Bubble. They have them listed as four seperate vehicles and there is no mention of a RAM with the Trouble Bubble.

I got an e-mail from BBTS about new pre-orders. They had the new vehicle wave with the SHARC and Firebat and said they are shipping with the VAMP and Trouble Bubble. They have them listed as four seperate vehicles and there is no mention of a RAM with the Trouble Bubble.

Maybe it was just "short script" or something rather than doing out the whole name, its implied you know what the product is.

When I was doing my preorders for the new products, I noticed this too.

Think it's just a mistake on BBTS's part, as they're probably just getting the listings up so we can get our preorders in.

BTW - July is gonna be a #$#@# as far as money goes. I have a case of Wave 8, a case of the Wave 5 Comic Packs, a case of Wave 1 of the vehicles, an extra Ram & Flight Pod, Series 1 of the DVD packs, and a case of Wave 5-Revision 5 all due out in July according to BBTS. That's about $315.00 worth of GI Joe stuff all coming out in the same month.

Man...I'm gonna have to start selling #$## on ebay to pay for this stuff. :( @lol@

Think it's just a mistake on BBTS's part, as they're probably just getting the listings up so we can get our preorders in.

BTW - July is gonna be a #$#@# as far as money goes. I have a case of Wave 8, a case of the Wave 5 Comic Packs, a case of Wave 1 of the vehicles, an extra Ram & Flight Pod, Series 1 of the DVD packs, and a case of Wave 5-Revision 5 all due out in July according to BBTS. That's about $315.00 worth of GI Joe stuff all coming out in the same month.

Man...I'm gonna have to start selling #$## on ebay to pay for this stuff. :( @lol@

Don't worry, the DVD packs aren't scheduled for release until August!

-Kevin

Ditto, only I really need to ebay off some stuff to clear room for the new stuff. Storage / shelving is always an issue!

I'm in the same boat but I also have the third wave of DC Superheroes and a ton of Star Wars stuff too on the way in July. Plus whatever wrestling figures I get and it looks like there is a lot in July I want.

I wish Hasbro would do something like a deluxe line like Indiana Jones has and have it just be a small vehicle with a figure. If they can make a German Soldier with a motorcycle why not a Tele-Viper with Trouble Bubble. Then they could to troop builder 2-packs too.