Hellboy II: The Golden Army figures...

coolhandmelo

Anyone find the Hellboy II figures at retail?

I remember what a mission it was to find the first Hellboy movie toys at stores.

I think I found them at Hot Topic but I ended up ordering them online...

But for these new figures, I hear that Mezco is actually going to be selling them at Toys R Us....

Anyone find them yet?

My store got in Wink, Johann and the Prince today. I grabbed the Wink and Johann and put the prince on hold. I also called a few of my other stores and am having the HB, Liz and Abe sent in. I can't wait to get those 3!! :) Wink is impressive as hell imo!

Draven

I don't know about the 3.75" line or TOYS 'R' US, but I got my Wink figure at Hot Topic about a week ago.

Wink is an awesome item, one of the best values for this year!

1000227jr6.jpg

At 9 1/2" he was really crammed in the clam-shell, couldn't even pack him with his head up!

1000222rn5.jpg

Although I still like Sammael better, Wink has some great features, especially the ball & Chain fist weapon, which can be interchanged with the open hand.

1000224en9.jpg

He's also solid plastic, not rotocast like some of Mezco's bigger items, so he's really heavy!

1000225cj3.jpg

Since the head design isn't accurate to the way he looks in the movie, Mezco gave us the option of getting the right head with a mail in form and the UPC bar code!

img001td3.jpg

i picked up Hellboy, Wink and Liz

but there must be a few different versions of hellboy...mine has no shirt, hand closed and his mouth open...and i don't see the big baby shotgun, only the samaritan and a blade thingy!! on the back of my card it shows him with a shirt on, hand closed and mouth open...the first pic on here has shirt on, hand open and mouth open...and the second pic has him with shirt on, hand open, and mouth closed or is that second pic from the hellboy one toys??

i know its a mouth full...but i didn't notice the no shirt or shotgun hand thingy until i got home from toys r us!!

and that is sweet aboot wink, and able to get that new head!!

There are three known Hellboy variants out right now:

1: "Hellboy" With Cigar mouth, open hand, and Big Baby Shotgun.

2: "Red" Identical to above, but the head features a yelling mouth. (Package actually says "Red")

3: Shirtless Hellboy, with Blade, and closed fist.

i have not seen anyone have a cigar mouth one yet...are there any pics of all three together or something?? i'll search!!

There are three known Hellboy variants out right now:

1: "Hellboy" With Cigar mouth, open hand, and Big Baby Shotgun.

2: "Red" Identical to above, but the head features a yelling mouth. (Package actually says "Red")

3: Shirtless Hellboy, with Blade, and closed fist.

When I went to Spencer's Gifts to get mine, the guys had them in the back, and I had asked them did they have them the day before, and he said yeah, like they were trying to hide them for their self, so when I got there, I asked them did they have them, so he went in the back, and bought them all out, first, he showed Liz, then Hellboy, then the prince, now I was nervous because I wanted Wink, then he pulled him out, and I took they toy out of his hand, and got a Hellboy with it, when I got to the counter, the eployee told me they had a cigar one but he got it for himself, anyway, for the people who have Hellboy, do yours have a weird shiny glossy look on some areas of the toy, like mine, it's on his lips of all places, almost like he's wearing lip gloss.

I saw the Cigar one at FYE but didn't buy it because I'm poor and getting married in two weeks, but I am really starting to regret it, and I cannot go and get it because I had my wisdom teeth out and can't drive. Now I'm bummed

I got the one with the 2 DVDs (which are amazing by the way) and I love the figure. Best HB in my opinion. He has great articulation, the sculp is beast, and he's got a cool samurai sword the Sword of Storms (from one of the DVDs of the same name. It costs about 30 bucks, but considering the DVDs are about the 15 each, it's like getting a free figure. The only thing he needs is a coat.

P.S. Fits in great with DCUC and ML.

anybody find the 3.75 versions of the figures?

They are not supposed to be out until August or September. I already preordered them from CornerStore Comics.

However, the sneak-peek 3.75" Exclusive (single-carded black shirt w/ cigar) will be available at SDCC (or Mezco Direct for those who can't attend...like me :( ) for $10. I am so excited about these (1:18 being my preferred scale), especially as they seem to have nearly all of the articulation and details of the 6". Here's hoping for a Series 3 and/or an in-scale "Golden Army" (Mezco's stated interest in making one!! :) I'd buy several ). Now if only they'd do a 3.75" "comic" line...

But for these new figures, I hear that Mezco is actually going to be selling them at Toys R Us....

Anyone find them yet?

And supposedly the 3.75" (single-carded) too!! B) Though I also pre-ordered the 3.75" boxset...just in case. No Hellboy 6" yet at my TRUs. For those that have found them, where were they located? By the McFarlane/NECA stuff? They should do a cross-promotion and market these at "Big" Babies R Us!! :P

Since the head design isn't accurate to the way he looks in the movie, Mezco gave us the option of getting the right head with a mail in form and the UPC bar code!

img001td3.jpg

Is the updated head only for the UK?