Found wave 9 at Walmart this morning.

Postalboy

Found wave 9 at Walmart this morning. I got the whole wave by hitting several stores but only found one Storm Shadow(black suit), one Snow Serpent, and two Cobra B.A.T.s. I also picked up several HISS drivers. I saw a ton of Wild Bills, probably the new pegwarmer.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The club was selling Wave 9 Thursday at the con and of course I missed out. :(

lucky guys. I was on vaction this weekend and found some scalper priced stuff in knoxville. but it was wave 8 and at 13 a pop i wasn't bitting. :( and it's so rare i get to a city with a tru and a mall and what not. Happy hnting everybody.

Whew, and here I thought we would be getting a brief break. I still haven't found the Wave 4 comic packs. I guess I'll be hitting WMs this week like crazy. For whatever reason, my woodlands part of FL tends to get them pretty quick.

OT: RevSears, I read your post about not getting into a city very often, and I feel your pain. Then, I looked at your hometown and realized I've been there a few times. Mostly when I was younger, though. We used to make it a waypoint when visiting family in WI.

I'm actually not in Orlando anymore, I'm about 90 minutes NW, in a little town called Inverness. I work in Ocala, where I'm lucky enough to have a TRU. I used to live between Winter Park and UCF on University.

This far out, the only scalpers I really have to deal with are Hot Wheels and Wrestling, lol. Works for me.

A buddy found 2 of the Wave 4 packs for me at Union Park WM(near UCF) a couple nights ago. Nop Firefly pack.

I'm actually not in Orlando anymore, I'm about 90 minutes NW, in a little town called Inverness. I work in Ocala, where I'm lucky enough to have a TRU. I used to live between Winter Park and UCF on University.

This far out, the only scalpers I really have to deal with are Hot Wheels and Wrestling, lol. Works for me.

A buddy found 2 of the Wave 4 packs for me at Union Park WM(near UCF) a couple nights ago. Nop Firefly pack.

Dude, You still looking for the firefly pack? I saw one at the clermont Walmart where 192 and 27 meet. I bought my shipwreck and copperhead two pack there last night.

There is a TRU in Ocala? I knew there was one in gainesville. Evertime i head up to Georgia I stop by all the TRU on the way up. The one in Valdosta is like Gold. Whooyah!

I still haven't even received Wave 8 from BBTS. :(

Really? I got mine from HTS.

So I guess I should be expecting wave 9 soon from HTS too.

Same here.I got the Snow serpent,Barbecue,Bazooka,and the BAT on pre oder at HTS along with the Vamp and the Air Chariot.So if I find them before(which is a big possibility) they from from HTS at all good.

got mine last night

Found wave 9 this morning at my local Wal*Mart.

yeah i just picked up the wave minus black SS because he is lame.

found at the worst Wal-mart in town no less.

i have to say the Snow Serpent is the best of the bunch!

joes001.jpg

#US1#

i like the hawk figure...always have since i was a kid....idk just looks cool to me.

yeah i just picked up the wave minus black SS because he is lame.

found at the worst Wal-mart in town no less.

i have to say the Snow Serpent is the best of the bunch!

joes001.jpg

#US1#

Man I can't wait

those are some very cool figures too

This wave is really superb, I skipped on Ninja Ku Storm Shadow as well. Hawk's waist reminds me of the RAH figures.