Stuff we didn't find out at the con

revsears

I had a couple of questions thought i'd ask.

Still no news on the upcoming comic pack's continuity right?

is this Flint in the $50 battle pack too?

Will the final QK have ankle articulation?

I'm sure there is more but i can't think of em at this very second

Also

When, and are we getting a single carded Short-Fuze? I'm not paying $50 just to get ONE new figure!!!!

Are we getting Zap at all?

Will they put out classic Cover Girl to round out 83?

Will they put out classic Scrap Iron or just arctic?

THESE BURNING QUESTIONS AND MORE...

TONIGHT AT 5:00!!

anchorman2wi2cu8.png

50-pack... :o

man that would be expensive. I meant the 50 $ battle pack, fixed it in the post.

TONIGHT AT 5:00!!

still a roundtable left? or was that a joke lol.

1. Still no news on the upcoming comic pack's continuity right?

2. is this Flint in the 50 pack too?

3. Will the final QK have ankle articulation?

1. Larry hama is writing them, so they probably fit into the Marvel-ish continuity, but I'm suspecting they'll follow the wave 4 packs which were largely stand alone deals. (The IG set might have some continuity, but the Falcon and Tripwire sets are likely straight stand alones)

2. I'm wondering that myself, my suspicion is yes since Flint and Stalker largely fill out the "core" criteria for the Joe side of that set (and for those wondering, he is talking about the $50 Target Ultimate Battle Pack)

3. Those look like production models to me, so I'm guessing what you see is what we're getting.

1. When, and are we getting a single carded Short-Fuze? I'm not paying $50 just to get ONE new figure!!!!

2. Are we getting Zap at all?

3. Will they put out classic Cover Girl to round out 83?

4. Will they put out classic Scrap Iron or just arctic?

1. As far as I know, there are no plans for another venue for Short Fuze. Doesn't mean there won't be another release, as of right now this battle pack is the only way to get a 25th style Short Fuze. Then again, we got TWO mass retail releases of Breaker, so you never know.

And don't pay for the Battle Set, I know if I get the set (we'll see how money goes over the next few months) I have ZERO interest in Short Fuze or Steeler, and I'll likely trade or sell them off. And I doubt I'll be the only one especially if there are people buying multiples for the vehicles.

2. Hasbro has confirmed Zap will see some release before the movie push next summer.

3. I have not heard anything about Covergirl, but we still haven't heard anything about 2009 releases aside from Resolute figures, a Battle Damaged BAT, a Stinger Jeep, and hall of Heroes.

4. Classic style Scrap Iron is due in wave 6 comic pack with a Wild Bill figure.

1. As far as I know, there are no plans for another venue for Short Fuze. Doesn't mean there won't be another release, as of right now this battle pack is the only way to get a 25th style Short Fuze. Then again, we got TWO mass retail releases of Breaker, so you never know.

And don't pay for the Battle Set, I know if I get the set (we'll see how money goes over the next few months) I have ZERO interest in Short Fuze or Steeler, and I'll likely trade or sell them off. And I doubt I'll be the only one especially if there are people buying multiples for the vehicles.

2. Hasbro has confirmed Zap will see some release before the movie push next summer.

3. I have not heard anything about Covergirl, but we still haven't heard anything about 2009 releases aside from Resolute figures, a Battle Damaged BAT, a Stinger Jeep, and hall of Heroes.

4. Classic style Scrap Iron is due in wave 6 comic pack with a Wild Bill figure.

1. When you sell your Short Fuze let me know, I'd definately be interested in picking him up singly with his file card.

2. Thats good news.

3. Hopefully she'll be included along with some others from 84 (recondo and blowtorch come to mind)

4. WTF I'll have to get a THIRD Wild Bill to get Scrap Iron - I got the original and now find out over two days I have to get a second one to find a proper Ace and Starduster, and a third to get Scrap Iron?????

I really hope they change that pairing.

Did they announce what other Comic Packs are in Wave 6?

1. Will the new Ace be released with a helmet?

2. Are they going to release a V1 Flint, or is this something that I'm going to have to customize?

3 Did they ever announce a Stinger, and if they did will it come with a driver?

4. Are the Walmart exclusive Action Man figures the 12" figures, or are they 4" Action Force?

5.Will the movie figures be 4" or 3-3/4"?

2. Are they going to release a V1 Flint, or is this something that I'm going to have to customize?

4. Are the Walmart exclusive Action Man figures the 12" figures, or are they 4" Action Force?

1. - 3. No mention at the Con

4. 12"

5. Movie figures will be the 25th construction

Still no news on the upcoming comic pack's continuity right?

is this Flint in the $50 battle pack too?

Will the final QK have ankle articulation?

I'm sure there is more but i can't think of em at this very second

A tan Flint is with the Target exclusive mega pack?

As for Quick Kick, I'm sure it will although I don't recall anyone asking about it.

1. The 3-pack Ace does. It is sort of down behind Wild Bill and Star Dusters feet. You can see it best in pics taken from behind.

As for QK's ankles, it appears that at the bottom of his pants there is a transition to a different plastic for the bare legs. I think that this might be a slighly rubberized plastic to allow the feet to be posed more life-like. Just a guess though.

As for QK's ankles, it appears that at the bottom of his pants there is a transition to a different plastic for the bare legs. I think that this might be a slighly rubberized plastic to allow the feet to be posed more life-like. Just a guess though.

It is possible that QK will change a little before mass production. In the image of QK it looks as though he is painted, more than likely the final version will not have painted skin tone and instead the plastic will be the skin tone. As for the ankle I see it as a 50/50 situation. I can imagine if they did it with articulation it might look weird and draw attention. I would take the figure shown at the Joe Con as is. Hope the mass production process doesn't mess him up too much.

Wasn't V1 zartan supposed to be upcoming too? I hope he comes with swamp skier. How did the new zartan make the hall of fame list? He looks like a scooby doo villain, especially with the green face.

Croc master was a little of a let down at first, but he is growing on me. I hope they do a v2 version as well. (at least the crocs mouth opens unlike the rah one)

Wasn't V1 zartan supposed to be upcoming too? I hope he comes with swamp skier. How did the new zartan make the hall of fame list? He looks like a scooby doo villain, especially with the green face.

Croc master was a little of a let down at first, but he is growing on me. I hope they do a v2 version as well. (at least the crocs mouth opens unlike the rah one)

A bit off topic, but I have to ask, why does everyone complain about Zartan being green? Turn on the room's lights and he become normally coloured.

What's the problem?

A bit off topic, but I have to ask, why does everyone complain about Zartan being green? Turn on the room's lights and he become normally coloured.

What's the problem?

I don't see how this is off topic as I could have swore that this was a topic about what we didn't learn about at joe con, and from what I remember v1 zartan was supposed to be in the next 1 or 2 waves. I am stating that I hope they fix the problem with zartan, so when v1 does come out, he should get top marks unlike the first one we got in 25th form. Every zartan I saw when that wave hit had the green face, and after how many months now, mine is starting to turn normal.

As far as the battle damaged bats, which is also on topic, I haven't heard anything, and am equally waiting for some news on those. It looked like they were supposed to be on card with the battle damaged bits, but maybe hasbro is pushing those back I bit. Anyone from the con heard different?

It is possible that QK will change a little before mass production. In the image of QK it looks as though he is painted, more than likely the final version will not have painted skin tone and instead the plastic will be the skin tone.

He was definately a hand painted copy or prototype.

Some body pointed out to me at the con that the Maj Blood in the Desert Pack is the one a lot of fans wanted...Hisstank Driver Torso and different (non-zartan) legs.

I think with quick kick, what you see is what you get. The Stinger is coming in 09 so we'll prob see it at SDCC. Flint is not part of the Target mega pack, that image was taken Friday night when another site snuck in to the convention hall and took pics when they weren't supposed to and things weren't set up correctly. At least thats what I was told.

What happened to all the accessories that were supposed to come with the B.A.T.? Battle-damaged head/chest piece, mine thingies with backpack, etc/??

This was asked at the roundtable, Hasbro stated that there was a delay on getting out the battle damaged BAT, look for it early next year....it is still coming out. Hope this bit helps.

What happened to all the accessories that were supposed to come with the B.A.T.? Battle-damaged head/chest piece, mine thingies with backpack, etc/??

This was asked at the roundtable, Hasbro stated that there was a delay on getting out the battle damaged BAT, look for it early next year....it is still coming out. Hope this bit helps.

I read somewhere (I think a Q and A?) first quarter 2009.

What's the problem?

I don't see how this is off topic as I could have swore that this was a topic about what we didn't learn about at joe con, and from what I remember v1 zartan was supposed to be in the next 1 or 2 waves. I am stating that I hope they fix the problem with zartan, so when v1 does come out, he should get top marks unlike the first one we got in 25th form. Every zartan I saw when that wave hit had the green face, and after how many months now, mine is starting to turn normal.

As far as the battle damaged bats, which is also on topic, I haven't heard anything, and am equally waiting for some news on those. It looked like they were supposed to be on card with the battle damaged bits, but maybe hasbro is pushing those back I bit. Anyone from the con heard different?

I meant my question was off topic. Every zartan you saw must have been under really poor lighting, mine turned normal about 30 seconds out of the box, and only goes green when I leave the room for the night and it goes completely dark. I don't know if I just got the one good one of the batch or something.

Thanks for the answers guys. I slipped up twice ! i actually meant the new IDW comics continuity. That ended up being a legit question though as it appears hasbro ditched the in continuity idea with the comic packs.

What's the problem?

I meant my question was off topic. Every zartan you saw must have been under really poor lighting, mine turned normal about 30 seconds out of the box, and only goes green when I leave the room for the night and it goes completely dark. I don't know if I just got the one good one of the batch or something.

Well they were fresh from the box, 3 cases at walmart, I had to ask someone to open them from the pallet. After that I didn't see anymore in the stores anywhere. I live in california, and am still a little puzzled by these. You say the light turns them, which was the way the RAH one did. So does temperature do it too? I don't stare at him through the day to be certain, but most times I do look at him he is a little green. I think it is rare to see him totally skin toned. To me with mine it just seems backwards that in normal circumstances he is green but on odd chances he turns normal. I could be wrong, I'll put him on my pc desk to see for sure. But anyway, wasn't the v1 supposed to be out in the croc master wave or was I wrong? Maybe he will be in next wave. I think I assumed since they had him listed in with the 10 figures with no pictures in the hall of fame voter.