Hulk Legends are out

Mongoose

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so wait. both waves are going to be released in store right? someone clarify that. thanks

Both waves are going to be released in stores. They're not online exclusives or anything. I think that both waves are shipping at the same time since complete FFF pics have been posted.

well they're not really 'waves' per se, more like different case assortments. and yes they both have been released in stores already.

i believe the case assortments are as follows:

case 1:

1 x King Kulk

1 x She Hulk

2 x Wendigo

2 x The End Hulk

2 x Son of Hulk (Skaar)

case 2:

1 x King Hulk

1 x Wendigo

2 x Doc Samson

2 x Absorbing Man

2 x Savage Grey Hulk

whoops i guess someone already posted that.

to refer to an earlier post, i too would like the SKU number from walmart for these figures. its the only one that i'm missing and would help a lot as far as saving time and gas driving around for these.

so to the guy who found these at walmart, the number should be on your receipt, not the package, if you still have it.

both waves of hulk are our right now

100_4265.jpg

how much would a full set cost me JJ? :) Also what do you think?.. Are you still going to get the sdcc Coughbscough "exclusive" now ? :P

i can't find these anywhere!! @grumpy@

@smilepunch@ because you're in canada dingus you know that ! the only way to find em this soon is in specialty shops like the guy above said... truth be told I'm surprised any of them would have them so soon either though... @propeller@ most order theres through diamond & they are normally slower than stores if diamond has shipped them out early as well someones going to be in trouble then at least I hope

Toys R Us in Times Square has some of them. I hit it last Thursday (7/3) and found Doc Samson, Absorbing Man and Savage Grey Hulk. Went back today (7/7), and they have the same 3, and Wendigo. Half way there.

Now for the .43 cent question...

Which Absorbing Man is better? The original one or this new one?

it would be liek 130 for a full set.

Toys R Us in Times Square has some of them. I hit it last Thursday (7/3) and found Doc Samson, Absorbing Man and Savage Grey Hulk. Went back today (7/7), and they have the same 3, and Wendigo. Half way there.

Now for the .43 cent question...

Which Absorbing Man is better? The original one or this new one?

Orange pants wins.

they put out 2 cases of these at my nearest walmart, one of each "wave," and they haven't sold any of them. They have all just been sitting there for 4 - 5 days now.... thats the first time I have ever seen that happen with Marvel Legends.

Even the HML stuff used to get picked through a bit, but it seems with each series, they sell less and less...

maybe Hasbro is killin the collector interest with their shoddy product, or more notably, the 6 + month gap of new product

they put out 2 cases of these at my nearest walmart, one of each "wave," and they haven't sold any of them. They have all just been sitting there for 4 - 5 days now.... thats the first time I have ever seen that happen with Marvel Legends.

Even the HML stuff used to get picked through a bit, but it seems with each series, they sell less and less...

maybe Hasbro is killin the collector interest with their shoddy product, or more notably, the 6 + month gap of new product

Or maybe even more notably the extra $4.00 - $5.00 per item.

People aren't exactly making more money these days on the average, and paying even more for an action figure is not on most parents priorities.

Or maybe even more notably the extra $4.00 - $5.00 per item.

People aren't exactly making more money these days on the average, and paying even more for an action figure is not on most parents priorities.

Ya, I've seen em around here at TRU, and while I am a huge Hulk fan, and some of these are pretty sweet, I just can't spend the extra cash on em right now