Hulk Legends are out

Mongoose

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they do that on purpose. But, I've been known to keep a sharp blade on me to cut through that plastic wrap allowing me to yank them boxes out as the rest of the stuff plummets to the floor creating a bigger mess than I originally intended. I'm kind of an ass when it comes to stuff like that. Thanks for the notice, though...

Wow, barely posted.

Edit:

I now have Absorbing Man, Wendigo, End Hulk, Skaar, She-Hulk, Samson. Just need Gray Hulk, King Hulk.

I just saw two cases of Hulk Legends build-a-figure wave 1 at my local Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, they were at the bottom of a plastic wrapped pallet and I couldn't get to them.

So has anyone else found these at Walmart?

I have a feeling stores were not suppose to have these out yet cause now it seems like a pretty dang lame exclusive if you ask me :D Also is there really that much of a price difference between the SDCC versions & the regular versions ?... Nice PICS rob, also this is two waves right?.. the above is the first & at sdcc you get both I think right?..

I have a feeling stores were not suppose to have these out yet cause now it seems like a pretty dang lame exclusive if you ask me :D Also is there really that much of a price difference between the SDCC versions & the regular versions ?... Nice PICS rob, also this is two waves right?.. the above is the first & at sdcc you get both I think right?..

It supposed to be two waves, but all of them are out right now...so its basically one big expensive wave (Fwoosh has lots of sightings and complete foom pics). I wonder how long these'll take to hit Canada.

Not really interested in them, cept for King Hulk and wendigo, but I only collect Ultimate stuff. I dont remember, was there an ultimate wendigo?

I can't wait to get these badboys in my hands. Those were some nice pics above. If I found some at WalMart at the bottom of a pallet wrapped in plastic someone would be very angry at me because they would've been mine. I would've downstacked the whole pallet to get them. haha

So the SDCC version of this set is different? Whats the difference?

From what I understand, the SDCC version has both waves 1 and 2 of this set combined, allowing those who buy it to get their Fin Fang Foom immediately. Originally the second wave wasn't going to be in stores until August or September or so, so the SDCC people were going to get their FFF completed sooner than anyone else.

But if I'm reading the above posts correctly, it sounds like wave 2 is shipping alongside Wave 1?

Which means that yeah, the folks at SDCC are probably overpaying -and- having to wait in insanely long lines to get what they could buy in stores in a couple weeks. Though they probably get a nifty box to put it all in or something.

From what I understand, the SDCC version has both waves 1 and 2 of this set combined, allowing those who buy it to get their Fin Fang Foom immediately. Originally the second wave wasn't going to be in stores until August or September or so, so the SDCC people were going to get their FFF completed sooner than anyone else.

But if I'm reading the above posts correctly, it sounds like wave 2 is shipping alongside Wave 1?

Which means that yeah, the folks at SDCC are probably overpaying -and- having to wait in insanely long lines to get what they could buy in stores in a couple weeks. Though they probably get a nifty box to put it all in or something.

You also get a box you can store you're fing fang foom in... Like I asked before anyways is there really that much of a difference between prices of the sdcc & store prices?.. if so I may just pass on the sdcc version now that its out already ... sucks! & yes I don't even like most of the figures in this wave but do indeed want the foom!

Pics of Fin Fing Foom with my Villans:

MyCollection-20.jpg

MyCollection-20-1.jpg

I modded Foom's knee to get him to stand alittle taller. Other leg is in the mail.

Thanks, I was glad I had him commissioned before the Hulk one came out. I sold the FFF wave one.