G.I. Joe Hall of Heroes Revealed

The Wire

Two Snake Eyes in ten figures... it's not like he isn't every tenth figure already.

I'm also surprised to see Zartan on the list, given all the complaints that figure received.

Three army builders in ten figures isn't to be sneezed at, though. I'm very happy about that. Fans seem to hate the Viper, but I've never even seen one, and I'd love another crack at him. Granted, the new deco means that we may get different color schemes, but that could still be cool. I'm hoping for Sonic Fighter Viper and Bat v2 tributes.

I hope Flint gets the TF arms as part of his 'unique deco'. It's a GREAT opportunity for Hasbro to put out a classic Flint with the arms everyone seems to like.

What, no Red Ninja?!? And Storm Shadow should have been No. 2.

Anyway, this seems more like people voted for their favorite characters instead of their favorite figures.

Zartan is an awesome character, but his figure is terrible (googly eyes + sleeves + forever-green face = ridiculous-looking).

The Viper's arms are screwed up, so he looks awkward.

Flint is good except for his lower, crappy Duke arms, and Flint without gloves isn't really Flint.

I guess we should be glad there weren't three Snake Eyes on the list rather than just two (though version three is sweet, too).

@loll@

This list was already made LONG before they did any survey amongst the "fans". I hate when they BS us with stuff like this. I'm so thrilled to have had an INPUT into G.I.Joe toy creations......weeeeeeeee!! :rolleyes:

man it was rigged i tell ya. 2 Se come on.

Exactly!

Hasbro made exactly what they had always INTENDED on making, but hey...what the hell...let's have a fan survey and let the peasants THINK they influenced our decision. I didn't even get much of a contact buzz from all the smoke they just blew up our arses...so what's the point?

Wish Battle armor CC, IG Destro made it to the list

Ther's like 14 more IG Destros coming out later this year, so I'm glad he didn't make it, but I do wish Battle Armor CC made it, funny how I hated that original figure, but love the 25th one.

I hope the Flint has fixed "Tiger force" arms.. if he doesn't I swear I'm gonna buy everyone I see and mail them back to Hasbro in barf bags!

Wish Battle armor CC, IG Destro made it to the list

Ther's like 14 more IG Destros coming out later this year, so I'm glad he didn't make it, but I do wish Battle Armor CC made it, funny how I hated that original figure, but love the 25th one.

Those 2 are my FAVE in the line soo far and i was only able to get 1 of each. :(

I hope the Flint has fixed "Tiger force" arms.. if he doesn't I swear I'm gonna buy everyone I see and mail them back to Hasbro in barf bags!

@loll@

Barf...included?

I'm not getting too excited over these until I know how they are going to be colored. I'd rather have voted knowing what was planned for them ahead of time.

Some like the troopers, beachhead, and Zartan I don't expect to see much aside from some color changes, but Hasbro just dropped the money on new arms for Flint and a bunch new tooling for the v2 Snake Eyes in the DVD set. I just see them not trying to reuse this new tooling and the Hall of Heroes is a great spot to do so.

Pretty weak line-up if you ask me............I'm not really gonna be excited about these until I see some images. But 2 Snake- Eyes............Really Hasbro?

I'm just hoping these things aren't silver/gold.........I hate it when they do that stuff.

I'm expecting the unique deco to be something like silver/gold figures. I don't like them either. That's mainly why I am not to excited yet. If that is all they will be I won't get any.

If it ends up being the v1 Duke and Flint with the TF improvements then I will get them.

If it was a true fans choice, they should have waited a little longer and I bet you anything that new DVD LAdy Jaye would have been in the top 10.

The poll only had single packs in it so that Lady Jaye would not have qualified anyway.

I'm not getting too excited over these until I know how they are going to be colored. I'd rather have voted knowing what was planned for them ahead of time.

Some like the troopers, beachhead, and Zartan I don't expect to see much aside from some color changes, but Hasbro just dropped the money on new arms for Flint and a bunch new tooling for the v2 Snake Eyes in the DVD set. I just see them not trying to reuse this new tooling and the Hall of Heroes is a great spot to do so.

What DVD set in the new Snake Eyes V2 going to be in? Pyramid?