Got Batman the Gotham Knight today

Bigsexy94

I'll start watching it tonight but I garontee I'll fall asleep before its over. Damn 9 to five monotony. I've been looking forward to this for awhile though, hope its good.

How did you manage to get it this early? It's not supposed to be out until the 8th.

Watched it today. It wasn't good. The first three stories, especially, were terrible. The last 3 were decent enough, but the only one I really enjoyed was the 4th one. Glad I watched it before I bought it.

My overall impression is that stylistically and tone wise it was great but each story was so short and insignificant it was hard to enjoy it as a whole. Personally I think that it worked as a set of trailers for larger more fleshed out stories and if thats what it actually was I would be very excited to see the whole thing.

Too bad they didn't deliver on this.

I still enjoyed it though, it reminded me of the Spawn animated series.

My overall impression is that stylistically and tone wise it was great but each story was so short and insignificant it was hard to enjoy it as a whole. Personally I think that it worked as a set of trailers for larger more fleshed out stories and if thats what it actually was I would be very excited to see the whole thing.

well....seeing as my girlfriend is a "dont watch it without me" kinda chick....i havent seen it yet! she'll be home in about 15 mins......ill watch it then. hey cr0w...looks like you saved 20+ bucks....now we can have pizza!!! @yipee@

well....seeing as my girlfriend is a "dont watch it without me" kinda chick....i havent seen it yet! she'll be home in about 15 mins......ill watch it then. hey cr0w...looks like you saved 20+ bucks....now we can have pizza!!! @yipee@

okay....i watched it. i thought it was "alright" .....it was also kinda boring at the same time.....the stories wernt that bad, but

the action sucked. the croc story and the dead shot story were the best ones. i didnt like the fact that bats was always getting shot, stabbed, or hurt in some way or another by average bad guys. the cartoon really didnt have a point.....it showed you an in between look at what bats would be doing when were not reading his comics....but not much else.(IMO)

so i more than likely wouldnt watch it again.

okay....i watched it. i thought it was "alright" .....it was also kinda boring at the same time.....the stories wernt that bad, but

the action sucked. the croc story and the dead shot story were the best ones. i didnt like the fact that bats was always getting shot, stabbed, or hurt in some way or another by average bad guys. the cartoon really didnt have a point.....it showed you an in between look at what bats would be doing when were not reading his comics....but not much else.(IMO)

to add to what i said earlier, action wise.....it just doesnt measure up.

I thought it was ok. Had a much more TAS feel to it then being something thats supposed to fill the gaps between the two movies. The best episode IMO was the one with deadshot.

reading everyone else`s opinion have discouraged me to watch it as soon as possible. I`ll watch it, but I have no urge now.

The Dark Knight is what i can`t wait any longer!!

reading everyone else`s opinion have discouraged me to watch it as soon as possible. I`ll watch it, but I have no urge now.

The Dark Knight is what i can`t wait any longer!!

YEAH......go peep it out and let us know what you think.

I liked it, although it's only worth buying if you like Batman and anime. I do agree that all the stories are insignficant and the only things you learn from watching the DVD is that there is a gang war in Gotham, Scarecrow is still on the loose, and Gordon is recruiting good cops. Deadshot is pretty cool, though.

By the way, I have to be a dissenter and say that I did not really enjoy New Frontier. Without going into spoilers, I thought the bad guy was too cheesy. Also, why is it that Superman always seems to get knocked out so much in Justice League cartoons?

Hopefully, Gotham Knight will sell well enough and we get to have a full length (26 episode) anime Batman series one day.

PharmV

I liked it, although it's only worth buying if you like Batman and anime. I do agree that all the stories are insignficant and the only things you learn from watching the DVD is that there is a gang war in Gotham, Scarecrow is still on the loose, and Gordon is recruiting good cops. Deadshot is pretty cool, though.

By the way, I have to be a dissenter and say that I did not really enjoy New Frontier. Without going into spoilers, I thought the bad guy was too cheesy. Also, why is it that Superman always seems to get knocked out so much in Justice League cartoons?

Hopefully, Gotham Knight will sell well enough and we get to have a full length (26 episode) anime Batman series one day.

PharmV

superman is just that....super. with him outta the picture, it gives the others a chance to step up. they let a lesser character show their stuff against someone that most people think superman could handle in mins.

The thing about New Frontier is that it's incredibly accurate to the comic story. Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman are barely part of the story, but they're of course advertised as the 3 main characters when that's not the case. It's very much a Green Lantern and Martian Manhunter story with the formation of the Justice League being the backdrop. The dinosaur island thingy was fairly cheesy, I'll give you that, but it's done in the fashion of a '50s sci-fi movie, so it fits.

Gotham Knight is awful, and i was really looking forward to it too. It seems as though all the animated comic book movies coming out now suck pretty hard. the hellboy animated films both sucked, the ultimates 2 sucked, dr strange and ironman sucked. the only fair films have been the first ultimates and new frointer, bu thoose are still far below the quality they should be at. i'm also pretty sure that no one cares about the new wonder woman. i've avoided even watching superman:doomsday just because i've been burned so many times. is it decent?

Gotham Knight is awful, and i was really looking forward to it too. It seems as though all the animated comic book movies coming out now suck pretty hard. the hellboy animated films both sucked, the ultimates 2 sucked, dr strange and ironman sucked. the only fair films have been the first ultimates and new frointer, bu thoose are still far below the quality they should be at. i'm also pretty sure that no one cares about the new wonder woman. i've avoided even watching superman:doomsday just because i've been burned so many times. is it decent?

hold on now....dr.strange was slick.. i agree with the rest, but that toon was slick.