2008 JoeCon items

CLAM

Boxset - Gristle, 2 Headhunters, 6 Headhunter stormtroopers, 6 Bats

free attending item - Headhunters vehicle operator (repaint of the boxset hunters, reversed colors)

Souvenir HotWire with BAT Mech

Souvenir SWAT 3-pack - Low Light, Long Arm, Shockwave

Souvenir Bullhorn with SWAT ATV

the con comic also shows pics of the Cobra Rage and GiJoe Hammer... so its likely they will be sold too.

Damn. I want Low-Light. Hewas the only figure there that appeals to me.

free attending item - Headhunters vehicle operator (repaint of the boxset hunters, reversed colors)

the con comic also shows pics of the Cobra Rage and GiJoe Hammer... so its likely they will be sold too.

Do the Joes all come with their regular gear? Or are they using Sgt Savage stuff again. :rolleyes:

The Hammer??? The Night Ops Humvee would have been a whole lot better. http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/05/nightopshumvee/

Lowlight is his original sculpt, not original gear. Shockwave (Shockblast) has his original upper body, Lowlight's lower body, Longarm looks the same.

Turns out the SWAT ATV is the HAMMER. Bullhorn has his original upper body, looks like Shockwve lower body.

Hotwire and his Mech both suck @lol@

I like the Joes surprisingly, as I have not liked much from MC in years. Low Light, looks great in green. The Cobra's still stink up the place worse than monkey poop.

Draven

They look good, i wish we could get these paint schemes on 25th versions and reasonabile prices. I just never can afford these things.

• 2 months later...
I am new to this post.

They look good, i wish we could get these paint schemes on 25th versions and reasonable prices. I just never can afford these things.

=============================================================

Andrew William

Job Openings

spam??

I just ran my mouse over the link and looked at the url..

Spam?

A spam collecter?

A collector that spams?

Mystery meat?