It's kinda nice

Ren

The break is welcome, but I was hoping to use it to catch up on missing figs such as Wild Bill and a few HISS drivers. Haven't seen them yet!

That's what so bad about the distribution issues they seem to have with them nowadays. You have a very narrow window of opportunity, in which to get lucky enough to find and GRAB these toys when they're finally stocked somewhere (even online) and there's usually never a second chance at'em.

Doesn't seem like there's even the ability to "catch up" when we want to. :(

No NEW stuff coming out, go back and grab some older stuff we still need, is how it use to work in the "old days"....not anymore.

Actually, the trend seems to be releasing new stuff six at a time, and filling the other case slots with what was hard to find earlier. Case in point - I caould not locate Flash when he came out, but it seems he will be included with the upcoming wave 9. As a filler for the case. So I have a chance again. Hoping the same happens with the others I've missed. If not, I'm under the impression at least Wild Bill will appear in a comic pack, so there's that, too.

I welcome the break.. or as I like to call it.. the calm before the storm!!!

I'm moving soon, so the money saved will be well spent on a nicer couch, new bed for my son, new TV stand, etc, but man oh man.. some of the stuff coming out, along with some of the SW stuff, my son better hope I buy his bed soon, so he'll be sleeping in the fridge box this winter...

j/k I'd never make my son do that.. @hmmm@