Destro

KindStreak

Nice job

Just as a matter of courtesy, could you be a little more specific in your thread titles in the future. Second or third time i've clicked on a thread like this, where a "Custom Marvel Legends Destro" would've given me a better idea of what it was about.

That said, it's a nice job. Destro looks beyond bad assed!

"You are a fool, Destro."

"You're just jealous 'cause i'm being played by "The Doctor"

Excellent customs there

heh. You know, if there was some kind of insane emergency recasting, I would actually kinda dig getting David Tennant on board to play off of Eccleston.

Tennant would make a great Cobra Commander, if it were tolerable to make him British, and I think he'd be genuinely inspired casting as either Major Bludd or Tomax and Xamot.

His hamminess (which somehow remains largely believable and even kindof intense) really contrasts nicely with Eccleston's "real" qualities and I think the two would have fun onscreen chemistry that, sadly, Doctor Who doesn't really allow since they technically play "the same guy".

Though between Tennant's over-the-top qualities (and his tendency to really find the cartoony qualities in his characters) and Tomax and Xamot's innate showy tendencies, casting him as the twins would virtually require that they make them flamboyant homosexuals.

Tennant would be a hilarious Major Bludd... and yet he could turn on a dime and be disturbingly gripping in that role. (I may be misremembering but I recall Bludd as being a bizarre takeoff on the stereotypical British colonial soldier; almost kindof like some Hemmingway-era British Major who flipped after a few tours in India or Africa and became a cyborg mercenary.)