Come On Baby! Light EviStar's Fire!

EvilStar

Yo! EvilStar has to eat some crow here...

EvilStar's a total hardcore JOE collector. He goes back to the straight arms of 82. He bought them ALL! EVERYTHING! But by 84-85,... Sorry, 84-85 fans, but EvilStar was out! EvilStar wasn't down with the new Joes. They looked too bright and un-military.

When the 25th A line came along, The Evil One saw his chance to relive his glory days from 82! He could re-assemble the Classic Line-Up with new, more realistic looking figs. And along the way, he picked up some characters he's missed out on the first time around like Flint and Beachhead and Firefly.

Well, when Hasbro announced they were making BBQ, EvilStar was like Eff it, Bro. BBQ was too sci-fi looking and too specialized. I like specialties like Clutch who drives, Short Fuse who makes bombs, or Breaker who talks on the phone, but when you have a firefighter well, how many fires break out at the PITT. And on the battlefield aren't you looking to START fires?

So EvilStar was like PASS, Dude.

But then came those BBQ pics at Hisstank.

EvilStar has done a 360! Yo! That fig is SUUUUUU---WEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Has this happened to anybody else? Still on the fence about Bazooka tho. Hate the shirt.

apointstoheadpg9.gif

i liked my BBQ when i got mine and but i liked all the joes up untill .... 89, 90, 91 something like that

i had to have the sub teams and the ig set oooh man they were cool to me then.

but the night force and the ig stuff is really cool oh yea mavrick from bf2000.

but any way i think bbq was base man or urban kind of guy at least that is how i used to

play with him.

Has this happened to anybody else?

Yeah. Hate to say it but Shipwreck.

I was always like Shipwreck is too Village People, and I always hated when the Joes got pets. Yeah. I'm no Timber fan. So I really hated Polly and Spirit's eagle and the guy with the bobcat. I dig Mutt and Junkyard tho. Anyway I got the 25 A SW and it TOTALLY rocked me hard! Kick A!

I dig the SW from the CH/SW two-pack too. Wish it wuz cutter tho.

Clam loved the original BBQ back in the 80's. Clam bought the original BBQ the first time. So Clam guesses that means Clam is way totally hardcorer than Evilstar.

Clam loved the original BBQ back in the 80's. Clam bought the original BBQ the first time. So Clam guesses that means Clam is way totally hardcorer than Evilstar.

Me Cap likes talking in third person like Evilstar. Maybe me Cap should try to BBQ like Evilstar. Maybe then me Cap RULE. @jump# :P @loll@

I agree totally that the more realistic joes are where the money's at. You should keep championing this cause. Push it to the max, because you are a winner, bro. Me and you and some b#tches should roll deep sometime. Winners.

A couple of things:

Short Fuze is a mortar soldier, not a demolitions man. That would be Zap. I would expect a huge fan of the 82-83 characters to know this. Tsk, tsk. But you're still a winner, baby.

When you change your mind, you've done a 180... because a 360 will land you right back where you started, bro. And when BruciEvilStar changes his mind, he does it right... am I right, bro?

And dude, lay off the bull shark testosterone (save some for the rest of us). It's giving you funny balls and made you misspell your own name in your thread header.

I agree totally that the more realistic joes are where the money's at. You should keep championing this cause. Push it to the max, because you are a winner, bro. Me and you and some b#tches should roll deep sometime. Winners.

A couple of things:

Short Fuze is a mortar soldier, not a demolitions man. That would be Zap. I would expect a huge fan of the 82-83 characters to know this. Tsk, tsk. But you're still a winner, baby.

When you change your mind, you've done a 180... because a 360 will land you right back where you started, bro. And when BruciEvilStar changes his mind, he does it right... am I right, bro?

And dude, lay off the bull shark testosterone (save some for the rest of us). It's giving you funny balls and made you misspell your own name in your thread header.

oooh snap!

apoundlolmz7.gif

DOH!!!!

Dang, Dude! Sometimes EvilStar gets so effing excited he don't spellcheck. He works better raw and TOTALLY bovine.

But hey! That's what makes EvilStar's threads the s**t round here! They get the most views and responses of any thread and they're the most popular. He TOTALLY owns da joint! So EvilStar must be doing something right!

BBQ was Always 2 orange for Dakullprt's Shizzel List. Blowtorch and Bbq stayed at the pit and while the other joes was making blue shirts purple.

LOL!!! TOTALLY with you, Bro.

Especially about Blowtorch & BBQ. Still from the pics BBQ kicks major A. Wish we could get a flamethrower guy who wasn't yellow and red tho. He looks like a schoolbus. But then who effing knows? Maybe Hasbro will make a TOTALLY kick A 25th A fig of BT and it'll blow me too!