New Info On All 5 G.I.Joe DVD Battle Sets Revealed

The Wire

Why are they releasing Pyramid of Darkness? It is plain horrible. Since they are they better give us Snake Eyes dressed as Boy Gorge!

Can he come with dancing Timber?

It would be cool if the Pyramid Of Darkness had a few stone statues that came to life. I really do not want an undersized cube. Snake Eyes and Shipwreck in Cobra worker disguises would be cool though.

Why are they releasing Pyramid of Darkness? It is plain horrible. Since they are they better give us Snake Eyes dressed as Boy Gorge!

It would be cool if the Pyramid Of Darkness had a few stone statues that came to life. I really do not want an undersized cube. Snake Eyes and Shipwreck in Cobra worker disguises would be cool though.

Give me a set with some Fatal Fluffies and I'll buy it

Do we know what's going to be in these sets? I can guess that "Arise Serpentor Arise" will come with a v1 Serpentor. Going through the episode descriptions online, I found some characters that I wouldn't mind seeing made:

AIRTIGHT

FOOTLOOSE

DUSTY

v1. FLINT

ALPINE

QUICK KICK

DR. MINDBENDER

SGT. SLAUGHTER

more OKTOBER GUARD

LIFELINE

Is there anyone else? I mean... besides the ones listed on the vehicle driver want list?

Oh... and FATAL FLUFFIES!

Why are they releasing Pyramid of Darkness? It is plain horrible

I disagree. The pryamid of Darkness and the Weather dominater are 20 years over due. It could have been made better but thats usually the case anyways.

I disagree. The pryamid of Darkness and the Weather dominater are 20 years over due. It could have been made better but thats usually the case anyways.

Yes I know how old they are, I've seen them more times than I can count. The weather Dominator/Revenge of Cobra is awesome! It has some weak points but overall it's the second best series after Arise. Pyramid on the other hand is trash. I don't know maybe I just don't appreciate Snake Eyes break dancing as much as you do. Or polly and timber fighting off the cobra soldiers better than Snake eyes and shipwreck could.

Yes I know how old they are, I've seen them more times than I can count. The weather Dominator/Revenge of Cobra is awesome! It has some weak points but overall it's the second best series after Arise. Pyramid on the other hand is trash. I don't know maybe I just don't appreciate Snake Eyes break dancing as much as you do. Or polly and timber fighting off the cobra soldiers better than Snake eyes and shipwreck could.

You forgot Flint and Lady Jaye falling into boiling mud without getting burned, then surviving because LJ just happens to have a javelin that can make an oxygen bubble big enough for two people... Even as a kid, that was one of those "WHAT?!" moments.

I like the PoD eps overall, but it does have a lot of weird stuff like that.

Well Flint in Cobra disguise is coming. That is from Revenge of Cobra.

I'd love to have Fluffies. There has to be a big one and small one.

I hope we get a Mutt too. You can't have that Flint without Mutt. I wish Hasbro would make that sand boat Shipwreck had. I have always wanted one of those.

Well Flint in blue cobra uni looks cool. Snake Eyes in uni and wearing a hat looks goofy as hell. The set for the movie has the most promise. Hopefully we get classic Serpentor and since we're getting Lt Falcon and Nemisis Enforcer in a comic pack maybe we'll get Golobulus, Sgt Slaughter or one of his renegades. I would love to get Jinx or Tunnel Rat or maybe even Big Lob! Ok thats going a little to far... haha.

I hope we get a Mutt too. You can't have that Flint without Mutt. I wish Hasbro would make that sand boat Shipwreck had. I have always wanted one of those.

We are getting classic Mutt and Junkyard in one of the last waves of the year. Since its taking this long to get our first 25th Mutt the chances of getting him in cobra uni are VERY slim.

Oh lets not forget the Pyramid set could have Cobra Commander dressed as an old lady or Destro as a construction worker. The only good idea I can think of that a Pyramid set could offer is Quick Kick or a Yodeling Alpine. And maybe from a the Arise set we'll get Zarana, Monkeywrench or Low Light. I'm sure there will only be one new figure per set and the rest will be repaints.

Well Flint in blue cobra uni looks cool. Snake Eyes in uni and wearing a hat looks goofy as hell. The set for the movie has the most promise. Hopefully we get classic Serpentor and since we're getting Lt Falcon and Nemisis Enforcer in a comic pack maybe we'll get Golobulus, Sgt Slaughter or one of his renegades. I would love to get Jinx or Tunnel Rat or maybe even Big Lob! Ok thats going a little to far... haha.

did they say the Movie was one?? i missed that... I dont think it is one.

this list says:

Set 1: 65296 "The M.A.S.S. Device" Console & Element Containers

Set 2: 65297 "The Revenge Of Cobra" Generator

Set 3: 65907 "Arise Serpentor Arise!" Control Turret

Set 4: 65908 "Pyramid Of Darkness" Transport Chassis

Set 5: 65909 "G.I.Joe - Best Of Episodes" Beam Emitter

No movie in there.. I wish it was too.. Certainly deserves a set.

I am betting that they aren't including one because next year it will be released along with all the new Movie hooplah

We are getting classic Mutt and Junkyard in one of the last waves of the year. Since its taking this long to get our first 25th Mutt the chances of getting him in cobra uni are VERY slim.

If Mutt as a Cobra does not get made it would not be too hard to make our own at least.

did they say the Movie was one?? i missed that... I dont think it is one.

this list says:

Set 1: 65296 "The M.A.S.S. Device" Console & Element Containers

Set 2: 65297 "The Revenge Of Cobra" Generator

Set 3: 65907 "Arise Serpentor Arise!" Control Turret

Set 4: 65908 "Pyramid Of Darkness" Transport Chassis

Set 5: 65909 "G.I.Joe - Best Of Episodes" Beam Emitter

No movie in there.. I wish it was too.. Certainly deserves a set.

I am betting that they aren't including one because next year it will be released along with all the new Movie hooplah

Yeah I misread the list when I saw 5 different set I assumed it would be the 5 mini series. Not a "best of" dvd.

It was originally announced as the movie set, and not a Best-of.

I too would have preeferred a movie set.

-Kevin

I wonder if WE will get to vote on the episodes for "best of". I'd imagine they would be limited choices since only certain characters could/would be available to fill the set, but it would still be a cool idea.