Joes as Marvel Heroes

Freedom

The idea for this came about after seeing Hasbro used DTC molds for their Hulkbuster figures. I incorporated The Hulk into my Joeverse just for kicks. Then introduced Iron Monger as well. I decided to make customs of some of the Marvel Heroes, then thought what if the Joes WERE the Marvel Heroes! So this is the first in a small group of customs I'm working on.

Snake-Eyes as Wolverine

Snake-Claw

snakeclaw.JPG

Head, lower torso, lower legs - Snake-Eyes

Upper torso, upper legs - Storm Shadow

Arms - Tomax

Scarlett as Jean Grey

The Scarlett Phoenix

scarphoenix.JPG

Scarlett repaint

I went back and darkened her lips and around her eyes. i also added a dull coat to take off some of the sheen. I'll eventually find something less obvious than those nails to hold her in place.

marvel.JPG

The Scarlett Phoenix & Snake-Claw assist the Joes in taking down The Hulk!

Coming Soon:

Hawk as General Nick Fury

Duke as Captain America

and...

Lifeline as The Hulk!

Pretty cool idea. Sort of like amalgam comics. I could see...

Duke as Cyclops

Hawk as Prof X

Scarlet as Jean Gray

Lady Jaye as Rogue

Flint as Gambit

RoadBlock as Colossus

Jinx as Psylock

Cobra Commander as Dr Doom

Baroness as Mystique

Destro as Magneto

Torch as Pyro

And i could go on... Neat concept though. looking forward to the rest of your customs!

Nice job and cool idea.

Added The Scarlett Phoenix. It's Just a Scarlett repaint. The only reason I even made her is I had an extra Scarlett and since I made Snake-Eyes Wolverine, it only made since to make Scarlett Jean Grey.

Oh you totally need to do Duke as Cyclops now! It makes perfect sense for the love triangle! Scarlet being with SE in the comics but Duke in the toon. Just like Jean being split between Wolvie and Cyke!

Pretty cool idea. Sort of like amalgam comics. I could see...

Duke as Cyclops

Hawk as Prof X

Scarlet as Jean Gray

Lady Jaye as Rogue

Flint as Gambit

RoadBlock as Colossus

Jinx as Psylock

Cobra Commander as Dr Doom

Baroness as Mystique

Destro as Magneto

Torch as Pyro

And i could go on... Neat concept though. looking forward to the rest of your customs!

Wouldn't Destro be a better Doom than CC?

Dude those look great. Can't wait to see more.

Also does this mean we get to see Storm Shadow as Sabertooth? :P

Wouldn't Destro be a better Doom than CC?

Hmm... maybe Cobra Commander as Baron Zemo instead? He already has the hood... 'Baron Cobra' has a nice ring.

Or perhaps in the battle helmet as Red Skull (either a skull head as Silver Skull, or with the faceplate painted red as Red Mask?)...

Battle armor CC as Mandarin? Back in the 80s, Mandy's armored look even matched CC's armor colors!

Hmm... No, I think Serpentor as the Mandarin. Then he can simply use his title of 'Cobra Emperor' as his name!

With ole' sevuhrine there you make me think of an updated Tiger Claw, that this time, doesn't suck, but in fact looks imposing,stealthy and dangerous.