25th Outback

gscbr

Man...that thing SUCKS!!!

bigthumbsdownlf2.png

JUUUUUUST KIDDING!!! abouncesmilesu5.gif

That is ACTUALLY.....entirely AWESOME man! You've nailed Outback BIGTIME on this custom. I would totally PAY you just to make another....for ME! :)

Very nice work, looks great!

I'd like to know what (where) the head sculpt came from? While it's obviously of the original sculpt, it sure is detailed a helluva lot better, so I didn't know if this was a MC convention exclusive head sculpt or if gscbr just painted it himself to look that damn good. VERY nice....i mean the EYES just glare, almost like S6 eyeballs.

I'd like to know what (where) the head sculpt came from? While it's obviously of the original sculpt, it sure is detailed a helluva lot better, so I didn't know if this was a MC convention exclusive head sculpt or if gscbr just painted it himself to look that damn good. VERY nice....i mean the EYES just glare, almost like S6 eyeballs.

it is just a casted head that I painted. thanks, I didn't really think it would get as much applaud as it has.

it is just a casted head that I painted. thanks, I didn't really think it would get as much applaud as it has.

Well then kudos to your painting skills. It made all the difference.

Great custom. It's the head that makes it so cool, I really hope we get this guy, it's sad guys like Tripwire, Enforcer, bbq and even a Mask guy are put before this badarse. Is "survival" a sticker or done with a fine point sharpie or something? That really helps him too, makes it look factory.