In the Driver's Seat!

EvilStar

I'm a total hardcore fan from Old Skool Joe. I was there back in '82 buying the straight arms. So I'm TOTALLY hardcore for this 25th A line.

One of the most totally dope things about this line is how Hasbro's putting out some of my favorite vehicle drives/ pilots like Ace ...even tho he TOTALLY sux!... and Wild Weasel ...who kicks MAJOR A! They make these figs available without those like me who want the figs without having to drop major chedda on a big giant toy vehicle some of us don't have room for anyway. Yeah. A Sky Striker would ROOL!!! A Dragonfly would be totally fly! But if you want to save a few bucks and a lot of space, it's totally cool that we can get some of these figs this way.

So we got Wild Weasel, Ace, Copperhead (Got 'im yesterday! And he's DA BOM!) and we're getting Steeler.

Who else would you like? Here's EvilStar's Top Five:

1. Cover Girl: If we get her, we'll complete the whole 82-84 run. EvilStar won't re-open that can of worms, but we all know that was HIS day! Anyway, CG was the HOTTEST chick in Joe and a MAJOR character too! Plus, she looks totally military. A lot more than Scarlet does!

2. Tan Clutch: This one is TOTALLY for EvilStar. It'd be great to get the Vamp II but even if we just got him by himself, it would be cool. Hey! Hasbro loves a repaint and this would be a fresh way of putting Clutch out there single card.

3. Cutter: Dang! Really wish they put Cutter in that two pack with the new Firefly ( Got them too! FF is the BEST fig hands down, Dude!) Anyway, Cutter was cool and the WHALE would be really pricey to put out there. And we need a guy from the Coast Guard.

4. Frostbite: After Snowjob and Parka Snake Eyes, EvilStar would really like more Artic troopers.

5. Keel-Haul: There's NO EFFING way Hasbro will ever put out the FLAGG unless they hit us up for a thousand bucks so single card is a good cheap way of getting us the HIGHEST RANKING JOE EVA!!!

Who else?

Strato Viper: They probably won't release the Night Raven again... but I can dream can't I?

Payload and Hardtop: Again... too big of a vehicle/playset to get out there, but would make for a cool comic pack. Astronaut!!!

Tollbooth: The Bridgelayer was a cool toy. They probably could release it for under $20.

Heavy Metal: I liked the Mauler. I thought it was a great tank. I can never find a cheap one so I'd probably pay $30 -$40 for a 25th Anniversary release.

New Ace: How about a cartoon version or something. I liked the one that came with the Ghoststriker.

Vehicle drivers I'd like to see made:

Zanzibar

Thrasher

Cover Girl

Frostbite

Heavy Metal

I'm a total hardcore fan from Old Skool Joe. I was there back in '82 buying the straight arms. So I'm TOTALLY hardcore for this 25th A line.

:rolleyes:

I agree

For me .....

-Hotseat

-Long Range

-Cold Front

-Major Storm

-Rumbler

now that's hardcore.. most people don't even know who those people are.. If you don't know what vehicles these guys drive(without looking at Yojoe).. you're far from Hardcore

It's hard to narrow it down to just 5, but here it goes:

Cover Girl

Heavy Metal

Cross Country

Thrasher

Zanzibar

For me .....

-Hotseat

-Long Range

-Cold Front

-Major Storm

-Rumbler

now that's hardcore.. most people don't even know who those people are.. If you don't know what vehicles these guys drive(without looking at Yojoe).. you're far from Hardcore

Making it even more difficult is which Long Range

I agree

At least he's started liking some of the '85 stuff and more or less started using the first person.

For me, I think I'd like the following:

1 - Heavy Metal

2 - Cutter

3 - Frostbite

4 - Thunder

5 - Cover Girl

And all the vehicles they come with of course! And I'd also like to see repaints of Clutch in tan and Grand Slam with red pads, as well as a PROPER Steeler.

Lift Ticket, Motor-Viper and Strato-Vipers would also be cool, but I admit I'm more interested in getting the vehicles for those than the actual figures.

For me .....

-Hotseat

-Long Range

-Cold Front

-Major Storm

-Rumbler

the Sigma 6 one of course... @smilepunch@

For me .....

-Hotseat

-Long Range

-Cold Front

-Major Storm

-Rumbler

I'll admit, I only know what Rumbler and Cold Front came with (and even with him I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was the Avalanche?). I don't have a lot of interest in the later years but it'd be interesting to see what Hasbro could do with them. The figures themselves weren't bad at all.

Okay... I'm going to revise this into several lists...

LIST A: Vehicles & Drivers I want to see released

1. Mauler with Heavy Metal

2. Wolverine with Cover Girl

3. Cutter with WHALE

4. Strato Viper with Night Raven

5. Frostbite with SnowCat

LIST B: Single Pack Figures

1. Keel Haul

2. Lift Ticket

3. Motor Viper

4. Ace (Ghoststiker version or similar)

5. Tan Clutch

LIST C: Figures that wouldn't make it unless they are in a comic pack

1. Deep Six (not in diving suit)

2. Payload

3. Hardtop

4. Tollbooth

5. Cross Country

LIST D: Figures that were not in any line but were seen in cartoon operating vehicles

1. Pilot Baroness (single pack or with greatly modified Rattler)

2. Diving Suit Shipwreck (could be sold with modified SHARC with seat)

3. Cobra Flint and Mutt (with Stinger)

4. Cartoon Ace (yeah, I want a new Ace that bad)

5. I have no #5

For me .....

-Hotseat

-Long Range

-Cold Front

-Major Storm

-Rumbler

Of course it is. Just trying to give Karl & the Thunderclap a little love. :)

Dang! There a lot of names here I wouldn't want to see made cuz I don't know who they are.

Lotta luv for C-Girl tho! That's totally rock star!

For me .....

-Hotseat

-Long Range

-Cold Front

-Major Storm

-Rumbler

Exactly.

Except all those characters suck.

For me .....

-Hotseat

-Long Range

-Cold Front

-Major Storm

-Rumbler

Exactly.

That all depends on ones imagination and use of them......

For me .....

-Hotseat

-Long Range

-Cold Front

-Major Storm

-Rumbler

Exactly.

That all depends on ones imagination and use of them......

I was never a fan of them either.

Hotseat (Raider) Love the vehicle, but never thought he went with it. Crazy orange pants and funky helmet.

Long Range (Thunderclap) Again, he was a weirdo. I didnt understand his outfit either.

Cold Front (Avlanche) He was okay. Funky vehicle and so he went with it fine.

Major Storm (General) Now he was pretty decent too... LOVED the vehicle

Rumbler (Crossfire) now he was okay, but his pants were too light to go with that dark jacket. lol

my favorites

JOES:

Crankcase - awesome rifle, and a helmet (bonus!)

Backstop

Dogfight - I dunno why... I liked him in his little Mudfighter, awesome pistol too.

Windchill - loved the Arctic Blast, and he could jump out with his machine gun skis and a cool rifle. And the skis fit in the vehicle!

Frostbite - the classic. One of my favorite vehicles too.

honorable mention - Ghost Striker Ace - if he came with a better vehicle, I would have appreciated how badass he was more.

COBRAS:

Lampry - always loved them. Super sleek and cool gun.

GyroViper - probably the coolest pilot of the entire line.

IceViper - Drove the awesome Wolf and also used ninja sais??? say no more.

Nulllifier - these guys just looked like they could stomp any Joe out their. Super tough, and sweet helmet.

WORMS - just loved his design. coulda used a better color than poop brown though.

honorable mention - Vapor and Decimator