Bad News with HTS

jedimaster-c

Some distessing news.As you know HTS did some updating with thier site and was down for a while.It looks like HTS wiped the order histery.I was looking for mine( pre ordered the Mini Tank/Air Chariot,the VAMP,and the 2 DVD sets)All of which were wiped out.Check you order histery on HTS.I am not sure if mine were back up.The good news is that the figures I order are still there(BB-Q,Snow serpant and Bozooka).

Oh yeah.

EvilStar should order s*** online. It's just soooooooo secure. Right away! @hmmm@

Doy!

They should still have orders on file even though they do not show up on your order history. If you placed the order it should still be filled.

It could be too that they are not completely done upgrading the site.

My preorder wasn't on the site yesterday, but it's back now; I believe they were still having maintenance issues from when the site was down for updates a few days ago. I'd suggest checking your orders again.

I e-mailed them, waiting to hear back. Just to make sure.

I noticed that another order I placed is listed now. Yesterday there was only two listed, today there is three. None of them that are outstanding orders say anything about being cancelled.

Like Destro said there, probably just some issues not finished up yet. I bet they put the site back up mostly to get new orders but still don't have everything put back in yet like order histories.

I hope they are still loading order data, as I had a Vamp and the DVD sets coming from HTS.

All of my orders are back and all of them are listed how they should be. One says the items were discontinued but I they were shipped about a month ago and I got them.

Another order was all of the vehicles and the two entertainment packs. It lists them as backorder but that is what it says for anything that was a preorder that they do not have instock yet.

I think any orders should be safe.

I hope they are still loading order data, as I had a Vamp and the DVD sets coming from HTS.

So did I buddy.

Okay my order is back, it states estimated ship date 6/18/08 (today) and all items are on backorder.

So did I buddy.

Okay my order is back, it states estimated ship date 6/18/08 (today) and all items are on backorder.

Same here.

Well... I guess I'll just wait for them to come out in the stores. And I'll pay cash like EvilStar #enlighten@

Liquor is quicker! LOL!

@loll@

• 4 weeks later...
anybody have a status update on their orders for wave 9 figs? I thought they were supposed to ship out around 7/1 and every day I check the status and it says shipping date is whatever today is. Tomorrow it will say shipping ETA 7/13

I don't have a wave 9 order, but my DVD Battle packs & VAMP order says it was suppose to ship today.